You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 09:27:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fantastic Paragons (F characters looking for other F characters, see inside)  (Read 144 times)

Offline AngiejuusanTopic starter

You've seen them. Fantastic girls who don't even seem to operate on the same plane of reality. You operate on the level of mortals, they are GODDESSES. Morality? They make their own. Physics? They lift cars with  their pinky finger. Houses take a hand. They seem to just will things into reality, with no concerns, no cares, nothing, just the pursuit of pleasure and power...

But every Goddess has an origin. Most of them were the most unremarkable ladies until something happened. Did they uncover a magic piece of jewelry and slip it on? Just woke up one day with the power? Or were they given a taste by another Goddess and set free?

What I'm looking for in this is an RP where a girl has this great power slowly awaken in her. The one not playing the Goddess would be something of a partial GM, detailing how her body transforms from bland to supermodel, how her mind grows in speed and power, and lastly, what she wills into reality. All this set against a backdrop of the new Goddess seeking pleasure and more power. Any kinks can be worked into this scenario-want the new Goddess to have a hot MILF that she dominates? Done. Take over the city and become Empress? Of course. The world?...well, bit extreme, as there are other Paragons out there as well! Taking over the world might be a bit much, but taking over, for example, Portland and turning the city into a land of topless lesbians? Totally.

Come PM me and we'll work something out! I can play both the Goddess and the GM, though I would love to play the new Paragon. All partners will be considered, I just prefer lesbian pairings, is all. So don't be afraid...come, mount the temple steps and bow before your new Paragon!