The Boss' Pet

Started by Katrina, June 26, 2015, 12:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katrina

Jessica had worked for her company for about 2 years before she began to embezzle money from the petty cash fund.  She did it to make ends meet and to please her boyfriend who had a drug problem.  Often times he made her use as well and she became hooked on heroin.  The CEO/owner of the company eventually notices money keeps disappearing and when looking into things he discovers why.

He calls her into his office and shows her the proof and gives her two choices.  One she can go to jail or two she moves to his home and becomes his personal servant.  She’ll lose all rights and even sign a contract that he owns her for at least the term of 5 years.  She loses her job as secretary, but will still accompany him to the office where she remains scantly if at all dressed for whatever he needs her for be it pleasuring him under his desk or to persuade clients to see things his way.  He does provide her an outlet for her drug addiction, though switches her from heroin to pain killers instead and seems to enjoy taking her from time to time while she’s in a drug induced haze.

I would like to pick this tale up with him calling her being caught in the act and go from there.  I want there to be plot and not just smut.  Perhaps eventually she earns his love.  If interested, please pm me.