Sex Dolly (Sub female LF dom anything)

Started by Deity of the Archaic, June 21, 2015, 05:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deity of the Archaic

I'm in the market for a little but of Dollification/Bimbofication (whichever you prefer) for some more extreme stuff. We're talking... Ah screw it, look at my O/O's (in the signature) and pick your favorite stuff. I've got an idea for a plot but if it doesn't interest you feel free to give me your own ideas.

Here's my idea:

A very rich person buys a slave meant for maid work. The girl is young, resistant, and often disobeys. The rich person is single, alone, and living in a remote mansion/castle out in the middle of nowhere. His/her goal? Make their slave the perfect living sex doll to show off at a show. At first, the maid is reluctant, feisty, and fights her master/mistress at every turn. But with plenty of negative reinforcement, she finds that she enjoys being abused, punished, and fucked senseless.

PM for interest, ideas, or requests! :D
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
-Plea of the Black Sacrament
My A/A's | My O/O's | My Request Thread | Synthetic Dawn, a Sci Fi Universe | Tumblr | Posting Status: Variable | Posts Owed: 5