You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:09:10 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Blackwell Manor ☪ School for the Paranormal ☪ Interest and Recruiting!  (Read 6434 times)

Offline Outlaw Fallen

• And if you don't know, now you know~I'm taking back the crown.~I'm all dressed up and naked~I see what's mine and take it~The crown, so close I can taste it~I see what's mine and take it~Finders, keepers, losers, weepers~
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Heroes get remembered, but legends never die
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Oh nice...  did you ever go to Springer Mt. - part of Amicolola Falls?  You might be more familiar with it than I am, but that's where the southern terminus of the Appalachian Trail is.  I've done some pretty nice backpacking there.

I've never actually been there, myself, though it is on the list of things I've been wanting to get into while I visit family up that way.

When you live in the Midwest, you only want to venture south during the winter time. Which works out pretty well, considering it's winter here most of the time. :D

I'm planning to move more north and west at some point. I can deal with (and actually prefer) colder winters. I can't stand the musty heat down here, though. I grew up in Texas hill country, so this stuff is suffocating.

Offline msa24680

• There's no need to complicate. Our time is short. This is our fate, I'm yours.
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Like a bad star, I'm falling faster down to her.
  • View My Rolls
In Mississippi, we have Summer like... 10 months out of the year.  The other two months are Fall and Spring.

Offline Outlaw Fallen

• And if you don't know, now you know~I'm taking back the crown.~I'm all dressed up and naked~I see what's mine and take it~The crown, so close I can taste it~I see what's mine and take it~Finders, keepers, losers, weepers~
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
I hear it called the bible belt... I think of it as the devil's taint for all the heat and humidity. I wouldn't call this past winter a 'winter' so much as a very long fall, followed by a very short spring.

Offline AliceInLaceTopic starter

I live in MI, we pretty much only have winter, summer and contruction

Online LamentingQuill

I live in MI, we pretty much only have winter, summer and contruction

So do I, Alice, I agree completely. Don't forget weather that is forever on some kind of elemental menstrual cycle. It's raining, then it's sunny, then boom, raining again.  Oh look, the sun! Nope, more rain V.V

So do I, Alice, I agree completely. Don't forget weather that is forever on some kind of elemental menstrual cycle. It's raining, then it's sunny, then boom, raining again.  Oh look, the sun! Nope, more rain V.V

Yup, pretty much mi in a nutshell

Offline msa24680

• There's no need to complicate. Our time is short. This is our fate, I'm yours.
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
That's funny... 

Down here, if we get all that back and forth between sun and rain, it just makes the humidity even worse than it already is.  I swear we practically already have to adapt our lungs to extract oxygen from water now.

Offline Outlaw Fallen

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
What msa said... unless it just storms the entire day, we get about 15-30 minutes of it just pissing rain, then the sun comes out and the humidity is so bad you can hardly breathe.

Offline msa24680

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Sup ladies and gentlemen.  How is everyone's evening so far?

Good, packing up to head to my parents camp site tomorrow to spend the day

Offline msa24680

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Good, packing up to head to my parents camp site tomorrow to spend the day

Awesome!  Hope you have a great time!

Thanks!

Offline msa24680

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Alright - this thread has been far too quiet for far too long.

What's up everyone?

Online LamentingQuill

Alright - this thread has been far too quiet for far too long.

What's up everyone?

The sky? Wrong answer? lol, just kidding.

Took my sister to an amusement park yesterday for her birthday and now I taking today to recover. It was so hot and my feet were screaming by the end of it, lol. I was so happy to get home and crawl into my bed.

I do apologize for the delay, I am working on getting the thread up soon. Just working out some kinks.

Offline msa24680

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
No apologizes needed, Alice! 

Quill - that sounds fun!  Amusement Parks can be a blast, but yeah - I don't blame you and wanting to just get home and crawl in bed.  Especially spending all day at one this time of year!  And yes... "the sky" as an answer just wasn't needed *glares at you*  :)

Online LamentingQuill

No apologizes needed, Alice! 

Quill - that sounds fun!  Amusement Parks can be a blast, but yeah - I don't blame you and wanting to just get home and crawl in bed.  Especially spending all day at one this time of year!  And yes... "the sky" as an answer just wasn't needed *glares at you*  :)

:D

Hugs to all!

The main thread is up, i will post a post tomorrow morning with the opening and any details then everyone will be able to arrive

Offline msa24680

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Awesome!  Sounds great, Alice. 

Online LamentingQuill

We gotta get all the characters on the character list too :)

Working on it, I am only one person

Offline msa24680

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Hey - don't worry about it, Alice!!  Quill was just being our "friendly-neighborhood Quill".

The Main Thread looks good!  I took a glance at it.    :-)

Online LamentingQuill

Working on it, I am only one person

I know, sweetie. I didn't mean for it to come off as pushy :(

Online AndyZ

Eh, my fault for taking too long.  Don't feel bad about it. ^_^

No your fine quill, I didn't think you were pushy. I was just stating the obvious lol