Utopian culture. (Strictly looking for two females to play female)

Started by Frosty bite, December 13, 2015, 12:43:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frosty bite

Welcome to the Future

It's 27th century and human had progressed a lot. Society has been changed and people doesn't even remember a planet called Earth.

The planet they inhabit is SLB-12953. It's digit telling the position of the planet according to the map created by Intergalactic union.

Alien life was discovered half a millennia ago and befriended. Vast amount of galactic space was mapped out, means of traveling discovered.

It is an Utopia, a place where everyone lives happily. But that's only what government is saying.

Officials have become corrupted, extracting expensive elements from other planets.
While the people who are rich, living a life of luxury, less privileged are dying.

Poor are left alone, their is no government policies for them, no offer of shelter, education, health benefits, nothing. All they have is dirty outskirts to live.  But there is hope, a group of people, calling themselves revolutionaries. They are deemed as terrorist by governments because they are using every means possible. Will they be able to salvate the world and bring equality ?

Additional information

1. I'm looking for two players, female to play two best friends/Strangers. That is up to you. If one person can play two characters, I've no problem with it either. 

2. I want this to be story driven.

3. I will be playing the leader of the revolutionist and he is looking for something, which can help him in achieving what they want to achieve.

4. Since English isn't my first or second language, so I'm not a grammar Nazi but I require a good length post.

Breathes there a man with soul so dead, who never to his wife hath said, "Breakfast be damned, come back to bed."

O/O's Thread