You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:25:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dragon Age: The Darkspawn Chronicles [SLGBTQIA friendly]  (Read 981 times)

Offline LSWSjrTopic starter

Re: Dragon Age: The Darkspawn Chronicles [SLGBTQIA friendly]
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2015, 10:47:33 PM »
Just letting everyone know I'm still interested, I'm just away from my books. I'm looking at an elf-blooded human warrior, probably a noble.
Well the best backgrounds for that would probably be: the Fereldan Noble; the Orlesian Noble; the Orlesian Student; the Orlesian Exile; and the Nevarran Adventurer.

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Offline Empyrean

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2015, 09:07:43 PM »
I'd like to express interest. I've played the games but never the tabletop RPG, and don't have a copy of the rules.

I'd be interested in a Dalish mage. Or perhaps the Orlesian student concept.

Offline LSWSjrTopic starter

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2015, 10:42:38 PM »
I'd like to express interest. I've played the games but never the tabletop RPG, and don't have a copy of the rules.
The PDF of the Complete Edition, which they're supporting with free updates/corrections, can be found on the Green Ronin online store (link below) for $30 US
The system is quick and easy to learn, some would suggest that it's not complex enough, but it's fine at what it does.

I'd be interested in a Dalish mage. Or perhaps the Orlesian student concept.
There's a lot of great character options: 30 different Backgrounds with varying Warrior, Rogue and Mage allowances between them, for a total of 58 starting Background/Class combinations.

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Dragon Age RPG Complete Edition PDF: http://greenroninstore.com/collections/dragon-age-rpg/products/dragon-age-rpg-core-rulebook-pdf