It's a Trap! Trap Star Wars and Halo(MxF, MxT, MxM)

Started by Deity of the Archaic, June 19, 2015, 12:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deity of the Archaic

Hi there! Hopefully my little title thing caught your attention, and hopefully you're aware of the fandom I wish to partake in because of it. Perhaps it would be good to detail what I'm looking for: Any gendered partner willing to play with a girly, feminine trap/sissy within a Star Wars setting. Additionally, I'm also interested in a Halo-themed rp. This little thread thing is to find one to two people interested and then it's closed. Please keep in mind that I'm not well versed in the expanded universe in Star Wars (with a few of the books and games scattered here and there) , but I'm much better when it comes to Halo.

Kink Interests (Not required but I would love to try these)
-Pegging
-Little Dom, Big Sub
-Light Watersports (wetting)
-Chastity

I have some plot bunnies that need love and attention so take a look:

The Different Clone
(Star Wars)
Something went wrong on Kamino in the 'earlier' days, when the clone army was still getting a foothold. Someone accidentally spliced some female genes into a particular unit, making him come out feminine and girly. Rejected at puberty, he was dumped into the slums of coruscant, where he is quickly kidnapped by a bounty hunter looking for a young protégé. Fast forward a few years to his 18th birthday, he discovers he is skilled in the ways of the force. Resenting the clones and how they are seemingly the weapons of the Republic, he goes to a Sith Lord for training.

The partner can either play the bounty hunter or the Sith Lord and take him as a lover.

The Fours
Halo
As part of the Spartan IV program, following the Halo event, new inductees are taken in at an older age, and the augmentation isn't as intense. Following suit, a young man whose family was career military in the UNSC, is a likely candidate. He volunteers after having a deadend job in the marines to become a spartan. Unfortunately for him, his body is so feminine, he has to wear female armor, leading to him being mistaken for a female. Your character, another spartan, takes interest in him and seeks him out secretly. This could go anywere. Open for interpretation.
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
-Plea of the Black Sacrament
My A/A's | My O/O's | My Request Thread | Synthetic Dawn, a Sci Fi Universe | Tumblr | Posting Status: Variable | Posts Owed: 5