You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 03:56:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [VAN] My Wife's Mom  (Read 559 times)

Offline HighLanderTopic starter

[VAN] My Wife's Mom
« on: October 28, 2008, 08:58:13 PM »
Looking for a descriptive lady to play the part of my wife's mom. The scene is as follows:

I'm married for 2 years to my wife Lora. I've been in Iraq for the last 4 years and just got back to find out that Lora's been busy behind my back. I still have not found out who the guy is but I wont confront her until I have solid proof. Our relationship has been strained obviously and we sleep in separate rooms now. Her mom, Kate, 40+ decided to pay us a visit one day thinking that her presence can help patch things between us. She so happened to arrive the week my wife left for a business trip. And the week will turn out to be very different and very interesting one to both Kate and myself.

I'm looking for a lady to play Kate. The role should be a seductive role where you don't come off slutty etc off the bat but rather flirtatious at first and then can progress into something more sexual later, depending on how it goes. I'll play Brad, 30 Iraq Vet with more emotional scars than physical. I'd like us to play out a descriptive week where we go from being mom / son in law to something more intimate.

Any takers?

Offline Passion Pants

Re: [VAN] My Wife's Mom
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 09:03:11 PM »
Hi sounds good would be interested

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 09:07:53 PM »
Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply. I'll set up the thread and PM you :)

Offline Passion Pants

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 09:13:07 PM »
just happened to be here for awhile got to go soon looking forward to the link

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 09:16:03 PM »
Hi there. Here's the link. Would you like to start?

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23135.new#new