Just have to go get my dog groomed. Poor little guy's a ball of fuzz right now.
Thanks! Yeah, I heard of a drink at Starbuck's inspired by her (not on the official menu but you can ask for it, the rumors say) and it's like cotton candy...raspberry...and a whole bunch of other stuff. I wanna try it, lol.
What kind of dog do you have?
Ha, that's awesome. That does sound like it would have to match her pretty well.
Thanks, Haru, I'm very glad that you still approve of D. I thought the purple was perfect too. Not sure I like the tan seats, but hey you can't have everything.
Yeah, the seats are a little eh. Still a pretty nice ride though.
And here are my two guys. I might edit the physical appearance details, but otherwise they should be pretty set.
Bradley Joshua SternBasicsNicknames:
Italian on his biological father's side and Greek on his mother'sSexual Orientation:
Assistant baker at the local bakeryResidence:
Parker Commons 303AppearanceHair Color:
Dark BrownEye Color:
Thin scar on inside of left wrist, off-centered and slightly faded.Other Details:
During the summer he tends to stick to t-shirts, maybe the occasional tank, and shorts, whether cargo or athletic. In fall and winter, he tends to be a little dressier, but also enjoys hoodies and sweatpants on lazier days. He always wears a watch or bracelet on his left wrist.PersonalityTraits:
- Social Introvert
- Honest - If he doesn't feel comfortable telling the truth, he'll refuse to say anything.
- Perfectionist - He wants to be the best that he can be. During times of stress, this trait becomes more extreme.
- Inflexible - Spontaneity and surprises often make him uncomfortable. He prefers having a plan unless it's something minor.
- Working out
- Painting - Usually paint by numbers, but sometimes he likes to live dangerously
- Cooking, esp. baking
- Reading - Fiction or Dystopian. Doesn't care for fantastical things
- Orange and gray
- Cherries & cherry flavoring
- Sports cars & motorcycles - though he'd never drive a motorcycle
- Formal attire - but will only wear it when it's appropriate
- Ambitious guys - a guy who has meaningful goals will win him over easily
- Being lied to - he tells the truth, so he would like the same in return; he doesn't let go of being lied to easily
- Laziness & sloppy work
- Druggies/alcoholics - they're the lowest of the low
- Drinking - he's straight edge
- Cigarette smoke
- The feeling of no improvement
Blowjobs (giving & receiving); anal (giving & receiving); blindfolds; having his ass played with - spanking, rimming, fingering; light bondageCharacter Offs:
Anonymous sex/one-night stands, unsafe sex, bad body odor, humiliation/degradation playPlayer O/Os: LinkBiography
- Brad was the result of a bump in his parents' marriage. His mother had an affair with another man after her husband admitted to having one. After some counseling, they stuck together, though it seemed it was primarily for their kids, as they divorced a year after Brad started college. He has two brothers, Andrew and Michael, who are seven and eight years older than him, respectively.
- Brad learned he wasn't "really" part of the family during an argument with Andrew. He was eight at the time. It wasn't until a few years later that he learned the specifics. Over time, he picked up on what made him different from most of his family; his hair and skin were like his mother's, but he swore he got his looks from his biological father, and everyone in his family had green eyes, not brown.
- Starting seventh grade, he put forth a lot more effort into school and sports, not happy with giving less than 120%. This drive only intensified in high school. Homework took a lot longer; a one-page essay would take hours and it still wouldn't be good enough. The slightest mistake on the football field or on the basketball court would leave him beating himself up for the rest of the night. He joined clubs, started working as soon as he had his license. In junior year, he enrolled in as many APs as possible on top of all of that. No way he could balance it all. It affected his grades. Eventually, his parents convinced him to stop working, and, reluctantly, he minimized the clubs he was in. It made him feel like a failure.
- That summer, he started therapy for his problems. It was a little rough, but he learned to let go of perfection, enough that his expectations became more realistic and he could function more healthily. By that time, graduation was just around the corner.
- He started going to the University of Chicago as a pre-med student, but he stuck with it for only a semester. Brad had gotten a part-time job at a bakery. In eighth grade, his dad had started to teach him how to cook (something that became their bonding time for a couple of years), which led him to gain an interest in baking. However, it wasn't until he started working at the bakery that he learned he would much rather do that for a living. He dropped out of University of Chicago and started taking pastry classes. Upon getting his associate's degree, he started working at the bakery in Indigo Way.
- He moved to Parker Commons when he was twenty-one.
Kat GenoveseEnemies:Additional DetailsQuirks:
Has to straighten things that are askew. When he's embarassed or someone makes him nervous, he jams his hands into his pockets.Fears:
Being a failure, heights, snakes
Brad drives a '07 Honda Civic:
Adam Isaiah ScottBasicsNicknames:
September 18 Race/Ethnicity:
Gay, but might fuck anyone for the right priceOccupation:
Dancer at the club, escortResidence:
Parker Commons 106AppearanceHair Color:
A few minor scars that have mostly healedOther Details:
Usually, he wears something simple yet tries to maintain some sense of style. Might dress a particular way for a client. He always wears a blank pair of dog tags; his real ones are tucked away in a drawer somewhere.PersonalityTraits:
- Forgiving - Life's too short to hold grudges. But just because he forgives someone doesn't mean he'll trust them again.
- Brave - At least when it comes to tangible fears. For anything else, some may wonder how well this applies...
- Nonjudgmental - Unless it affects him, he doesn't give a shit.
- Protective - He'll stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves; he's drawn toward the underdog.
- Distant - He's open to socializing, but he wants to keep people at arm's length.
- Rash - He usually doesn't think things through, and occasionally, he has self-destructive moments.
- Working out - nowadays, he does it primarily to keep his looks
- Bars & clubs
- Driving fast
- Action movies
- Most music - if it has a good beat, chances are he'll like it
- Fireplaces & campfires/bonfires
- Being alone for long periods
- Giving up
- Early mornings
- Petty fears and concerns
Topping (will bottom for clients), facefucking, rimming, anal, coming on another, frotting, handcuffs, pinning another downCharacter Offs:
Unsafe sex (at least for most), old men (doesn't mean he'll turn a client down), CBT, knifeplay, wax playPlayer O/Os: LinkBiography
Adam was born in Indiana to a dad who worked in a factory and a mom who waitressed. His brother, Brian, came along two years later. Adam was the rowdy one of the two, always running around and jumping off of things, and sometimes he would try to roughhouse with his brother, much to his displeasure. Brian was more of the sensitive nerdy type. Like a lot of siblings, they had their arguments. It wasn't until Adam was in third grade that they became closer. His brother had a bit of a bully problem, and although their parents suspected, he never admitted to it. It became clear one day at the park when a boy started picking on him. Adam did what just about any older brother would do: he stepped in. He got in trouble for it, but Brian was appreciative, and that was enough for him to develop a protective side toward anyone who couldn't defend themselves.
Except in high school, when it came to the district's only out gay guy, at least initially. His name was Paul. Adam watched the torment for two years before deciding to do something. The other guys gave him grief for it. They started calling him gay, suggested that he had a thing for Paul. Both were true, but he wasn't ready to admit to either. He started dating a girl who was also a junior, Chelsea, to cover up. That didn't stop him from kissing Paul, though, next year. They had a bit of a fling for a few months that ended after Paul pressured him to come out. He roughed him up for it, and they never spoke again after that.
By then, graduation was just around the corner, and Adam made the decision that he would join the Marines. Chelsea was still dating him. He made the hasty decision to propose to her and have a quick wedding before he left for basic. And about halfway through his five-year term, his son was born while he was away.
He couldn't handle it. If being in the military taught him one thing, it was that life was too short. A month after he finished serving, Adam asked for a divorce, and a few months later, it went through. He left the scorn of his family and a son who barely knew him behind and fled to Chicago. It didn't take long for him to become homeless, having no luck holding down a job. Desperate, he started selling his body. It was one client, a regular, that really helped him get back on his feet. He knew the extra money was given out of more than just pity, and even without that knowledge, he hated accepting it, but he still had child support to pay, and he hated being on the streets. Their "relationship" ended when the man couldn't get the true intimacy he yearned for, but by then, between him and his other clients, Adam had saved up enough to afford his own apartment.
That was when he moved to Parker Commons. He got a job as a dancer at one of the clubs in the area, primarily as a means to have taxable income. He still escorts, and he doesn't see himself stopping anytime soon.RelationshipsFriends:
Dmitri FlemingEnemies:Additional DetailsQuirks:
Bounces his knee when sitting, tends to stand at ease when talking to someone who's superior to him, avoids looking at himself in the mirror unless to perform a task (shave, straighten tie, etc.)Fears:
Becoming homeless again, leading an unfulfilling life, going to jail
His real name is William Adam Shoemaker. Few people know that name, though.
He drives a '99 Pontiac Sunfire: