You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:52:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: One idea [VAN, NC?]  (Read 444 times)

Offline The Dark RavenTopic starter

One idea [VAN, NC?]
« on: October 28, 2008, 04:29:23 PM »
The players:

The girl: 23, on her own, currently a stripper in Vegas
The guy: older (say 40s-mid 50s), an intellectual of some sort

The setting:

Las Vegas

The premise:

Rating is low, going for story-driven heavy romance, with some more intimate scenes.  Negotiable to a bit of a stalker idea too...just let me know.

This is going to be different for me, as it is a real experiment for me.  The premise is that there will be a possible element of obsession, but driven from the possibility that the intellectual perceives the first meeting between the two “robs” him of his gift (I have in mind a composer who cannot write music after meeting her, or a writer who cannot write anymore).  From there, he embarks on a mission to find out what is so special about the girl that has taken away basically his way of living.  Maybe they’ve known each other before in a metaphysical sense, maybe it’s something they have to get out of their system, maybe it’s something more lasting….(god, sounds like a romance novel..heh)  We can definitely bicker over details in a PM…just let me know.

I would like to play the girl…

Offline Tarik

Re: One idea [VAN, NC?]
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 07:51:12 PM »
As a musician without a muse of late, I'm definitely interested.