Game Protagonists At War! (LGBTQ Friendly) (Video Game Mash-up!)

Started by Rel Mayer, June 15, 2015, 04:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saric

Is it bad that I can see him and Rubi falling for each other, getting married, and having babies... all while almost constantly sparing with each other in duels to the near death? :P
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

FarFetched

Quote from: Vergil1989 on May 15, 2016, 09:12:05 PM
You forgot one thing about this monstrous brute of epic murder lol.  He has bells tied into his hair, that an opponent can listen for if they're perceptive enough/running for their lives, which could be considered another handicap.  ;D  Just thought I'd point that out, but otherwise I already love what I'm seeing.  Good luck!
I remembered them~! Lore wise, his bells are supposedly only audible to people with a reiatsu concentrated enough to be capable of killing him. Since reiatsu is a thing that only really exists for dead people in his homeworld I decided to leave that bit out to avoid confusion.

Quote from: Saric on May 15, 2016, 09:20:09 PM
Is it bad that I can see him and Rubi falling for each other, getting married, and having babies... all while almost constantly sparing with each other in duels to the near death? :P
Well, I did say he was murder-sexual.

indarkestknight

I feel like it's worth noting that recent chapters
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
call into question Yachiru's true nature, though I suppose it may be moot given Zaraki himself may be unaware of the possibility she's something other than what she's always appeared to be
. Admittedly, since Zaraki is taken from the video games, he's not at a canon point where he's
achieved shikai, let along bankai

Vergil1989

Ah, sorry, I wasn't aware of that fact about his bells.  I just thought they rang anytime he moved, regardless of an opponent's power.  It's still something I'd include though, but that's just me personally lol.  That aside though, I'm still all for Kenpachi, and oddly enough, Saric's not the only one that saw Rubi and him settling down while at the same time trying to kill each other on a regular basis lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

PrestaDGTation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6F6u5TIUbI

IIIIII LIKE IT!

The Reiryoku ability is my only concern.  It's basically a crazy-high soak threshold, which will negate a lot of grunt level opponents.  How that will stack against other protags is something Blue, Hyena, Myself, and the other players will need to play with.

Other than that, it looks hella tasty!

"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

FarFetched

Hm- what if it was toned back to just causing light cuts at most? That way it wouldn't negate the damage done by grunts, but it would mitigate what they could do.

Laughing Hyena

Ah goodie we have another tank. Thumbs up and approved.  Get him on the character thread asap. ^_^

scribus1000

Quote from: Saric on May 15, 2016, 09:20:09 PM

lol
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

FarFetched

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on May 15, 2016, 09:44:35 PM
Ah goodie we have another tank. Thumbs up and approved.  Get him on the character thread asap. ^_^
Eee! Thankye, and done. Now for the all-important question: where do I start RP-wise?

Vergil1989

The Dojo or the Holodeck seems to be where everyone's kinda gathered at the moment.  The Commons isn't bad either, but it's really up to you.  ;D  If you want to duel anyone, I actually have Beatrix free at the moment, and since she has such a fearsome and well earned reputation, I could see Kenpachi interrupting whatever she might have been doing lol.  I wouldn't recommend it of course.  :P
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

scribus1000

Quote from: FarFetched on May 15, 2016, 09:53:38 PM
Eee! Thankye, and done. Now for the all-important question: where do I start RP-wise?

I could easily suggest the dojo, as that seems like something he'd be interested in at least visiting.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

FarFetched

sans the skeleton
"this is gonna be hilarious."

Current Occupation: A mix between selling hot dogs and preforming stand-up comedy.

Home World Information: The Underground- a world where monsters have been sealed away by man forever.

Appearance/Style Description: Sans is a short, stocky skeleton in shorts and a T-shirt. He wears a rather superfluous sweater and matching blue slippers.

Sexuality: *Insert Boner joke here*

Personality:
Sans is a carefree guy. He rarely, if ever, raises his voice, and is typically more concerned with jokes than the matter at hand. In many ways, Sans is the laziest bum to ever exist. When he's not playing practical jokes and making bad puns, he's often doing nothing. He shirks off work constantly, survives solely off the ketchup in his broken-game-mechanics guard post, and spends most of his time doing nothing.

However...

Sans is serious about freeing his people from the universe they are trapped in, and making the multiverse outside his homeworld safe for them to inhabit. Once the Legion is defeated, he can finally work to save them from the outside. The conquest of the Underground is currently stuck in a time loop, but it won't be like that forever. Though he appears carefree, Sans'll always be working to help defeat them... even if the methods he uses aren't obvious.

History:
Sans comes from a universe where the physics doesn't always make sense, and the limits of reality are more loosely defined. Time itself is based on the DETERMINATION of small children. Food can be eaten, but disappears once a person swallows it. Large areas suddenly turn monochromatic when anyone fights. Sans is one of the few people of his homeworld who figured out that his universe is about as stable as a glass house filled with throwable Rocks. Most importantly, he devised ways to retain the memories from previous loops in the world's endlessly repeating timelines. For a time, a long time in fact, he tried to stop the endless time-loops resetting everything he and his friends accomplished, but to no avail.

Sans was about to give up when he found out there were other universes beyond his own. Seeing this as a last-ditch chance to escape this world, Sans constructed a one-use device to escape while he could remember clearly. Much to his dismay, he was unable to convince his brother Papyrus to come with him, but vowed to return for his brother. And he did, though when he arrived Sans found that the Legion had invaded his home, and were destroying everything he loved. Fortunately, they too had become stuck in the same time-loops Sans had once lamented so earnestly. This has given him enough time to formulate a plan to destroy the legion and save his people. And thus, Sans came to GPaW...

Current Situation: Sans joined GPaW to kill the legion, though he doesn't display any obvious powers. However, try as GPaW might they can't seem to keep him out of anywhere. Just keeping sans off the Fahrenheit has proven to be a fool's errand. Recently, he's started bringing his food stand in when he visits and sells hot dogs on the ship's deck. They have no idea how he smuggled that on board. Where is he even getting those hotdogs from?

Weapons:
Guard Post / Hot Dog Stand: Sans has a special hut that he is able to move anywhere almost instantaneously. It has absolutely no combat potential, and for some reason he is unable to move it while anyone is looking. Sans is able to cook hot-dogs in this establishment, and it contains a near limitless amount of condiments. These hot-dogs are considered 'monster-food', and are made of magic rather than pork. Consuming this enchanted food heals the eater by a modest amount.

Snow is constantly present on the roof of the hot dog stand. Even when wiped clean, the snow reappears the moment someone looks away.

Stats
Strength - 0
Agility - 2
Stamina - 1
Power - 4
Reputation - 0

Special Powers:
Skeleton Magic: Sans is capable of casting Skeleton Magic, which can summon special magic bones and beam-shooting skeleton heads. These attacks do not directly harm a person. Instead, they are able to damage a person's SOUL, as repentance for their sins. Since Sans is only capable of doing a little amount at a time, he cheats. Damage from his spells apply a stacking poison that deals tiny amounts of damage over time, and he's able to cast multiple spells at once. The rate at which this poison accumulates is dependent on the target's Karma; the more people a person has killed, the quicker the poison-like damage accumulates. This makes Sans dangerous versus anyone who has killed many, but harmless to pacifists and peacemakers. Once someone is fully poisoned (as in, they'd die if they let the karmic poison take it's course), the his spells begin to damage the enemy directly instead.
The number of skeleton spells he can have active at once is dependent on his casting ability. Every skeleton skeleton spell he casts requires allocating some of his Power. For example, if Sans has 4 Power and requires 1 Power to summon a magic bone, that means he can have a max of 4 bones summoned at any one time.

(1 Power) Bone Magic:: Sans can summon and control magic, floating bones that either float through the air or burst from the ground. This is the easiest spell Sans can cast; he's got bones for days. He's all about bones.

(2 Power) Gaster Blasters: Similar to his bone magic, Sans can summon the skulls of an unknown creature. These Skulls can fire a single beam of damaging energy out of their maws.

(3 Power) "You're blue now": Sans has the ability to send a person nearby him flying in a specific direction with powerful force... it also turns them blue.

Logic-defying Movement: Beyond his skeleton magic, Sans can appear almost anywhere at any time through the use of "shortcuts" and seemingly instant teleportation. There is absolutely no reason why he should have this ability, but it's somehow related to the frequent cracks he's made in the fabric of his home universe. The only restriction for his ability is that he has to know where the destination is. However, leaving his home world has made this very tiring for sans. He can't do it too many times in a row.

Nothing.: Usable only once per Arc. When activated, Sans can pull a single enemy into a battle on his homeworld's terms. Since battles in his world are based solely on turns, Sans uses his to do... nothing. Absolutely nothing. The enemy can't retaliate because it's not their "turn," and become stuck indefinitely. From the perspective of others, Sans turns black and white, and the enemy in question is trapped and unable to be attack, opening up opportunities to kill them. Though not impossible, it requires incredible amounts of DETERMINATION to break free... or patience. Sans has to sleep sometime...

Strengths:
Paradoxical Abilities: Sans's powers rely on breaking the laws of physics in his universe using rules defined by the laws of physics in his universe. It's a mind-numbing paradox, and attempting to figure out the exact nature of his abilities might overclock a few supercomputers and fry a few brain cells if examined too closely.

A Standup Guy: While his reputation will only ever paint him as a big lazybones, Sans can get along with almost anyone. This is surprising, considering he's a skeleton. Maybe it's his winning smile? He's able to avoid some fights by simply befriending his foes.

Mr. Broken Game Mechanics: Sans is very good at figuring out how to use game elements found in other universes in atypical ways. (Ex: Did you know Frostmourne is great for making snowcones?) These alternative uses can sometimes put unnecessary stress on the objects.

Weaknesses:
Useless Layabout: Sans is committed to doing nothing much ever, unless he really feels like it. He's so lazy that when he actually gets serious he ends up tiring himself quickly.

"The Weakest Character in the game": Sans's game data only allows him to do 1 hp of damage at a time, and his health is abysmally low. He's not fit to endure much damage, and in terms of raw power he's one of the worst in the multiverse. However, his frequent fudging of the rules allows him to avoid these pitfalls to some degree.

Mr L

Again, due to my lack of knowledge from this game, I don't know if Sans is that small and chibi-like or not, but just for E rules, could you find a more mature looking picture for him? Hard to tell if he's an adult or not.

*is literally the only issue he sees, not even questioning the 0 strength*
O/Os | A/As | | My Ideas I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Mr L on May 18, 2016, 03:24:31 PM
Again, due to my lack of knowledge from this game, I don't know if Sans is that small and chibi-like or not, but just for E rules, could you find a more mature looking picture for him? Hard to tell if he's an adult or not.

*is literally the only issue he sees, not even questioning the 0 strength*

he actually is short and well...hes literally a skeleton. :/

FarFetched

I mean I can, but like Lustful said he's literally a three to four foot tall skeleton. He always looks cartoony.

EDIT: For reference, his game sprite looks like this:

There's so many different styles of fan art for Sans that I could easily go for art further from that, but if possible I like to keep play by images as close to the source material as possible.

Laughing Hyena

Indeed, Sans is quite the short and stocky looking bonehead. I do not see anything about Karmic Retribution which is one of Sans' strongest points.

"You feel your sins crawling on your back"

FarFetched

I edited it to include Karmic retribution as a feature of his bone spells.

Angie

Quote from: FarFetched on May 18, 2016, 03:29:47 PM
I mean I can, but like Lustful said he's literally a three to four foot tall skeleton. He always looks cartoony.

EDIT: For reference, his game sprite looks like this:

There's so many different styles of fan art for Sans that I could easily go for art further from that, but if possible I like to keep play by images as close to the source material as possible.

You can use the Magic card I made! http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/sans-46?list=user
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Laughing Hyena

Idej

Rikku

Current Occupation: Thief in the Radical Dreamers

Home World Information: Spira (スピラ, Supira?) is the world of Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2. Resembling a large island, Spira is composed of a mainland continent with several smaller islands to the east, west and south.

Spira's climate is diverse with the tropical seaside islands of Besaid and Kilika, the temperate locales in the Mi'ihen Highroad and Mushroom Rock Road regions, the polar extremes of Lake Macalania and Mt. Gagazet, the deep, mystical forests of Macalania Woods, and the arid deserts of Bikanel.

Appearance/Style Description: Rikku is outgoing, cheerful, and wild.  This combination of personality has given her well, an 'exotic' taste of clothing.  She is athletically fit, lithe, and has a spring to her step when she walks.  Always having a smile on her face-unless circumstances prove otherwise, Rikku is a source of cheerfulness in these dark times.

Sexuality: Rikku is experimenting on her sexuality

Personality: Rikku is kind-hearted, spirited, cheerful, and very energetic.  This attitude can clash with more stoic people as could be seen amongst those she traveled with during Yuna's Pilgrimage to defeat Sin. She is impressed by those who are calm level-headed and kind-hearted. In spite of her happy outlook, there is a stark contrast when she gets upset, and despite her cheery exterior, she possesses some insecurities, especially when it comes to her future, what she wants to be, and her standing amongst those she cares about.

History:
History
"During Rikku's childhood a machina went on a rampage and her mother was killed. Rikku was attacked by a fiend while playing on the beach and Brother aimed a Thunder spell at the fiend to fend it off, but the spell missed and hit Rikku instead, leaving her with a fear of thunder.

After Tidus is ambushed by a fiend in the Underwater Ruins, he is rescued by a group of Al Bhed led by Rikku. While the others believe him to be a fiend in human form, Rikku objects to killing Tidus and instead knocks him out so he can be taken to the Al Bhed Salvage Ship. As the bilingual member of the group, Rikku enlists Tidus in reactivating an underwater power plant to salvage a sunken airship. Striking up a friendship and surprised by his claims of hailing from Zanarkand, Rikku promises to take him to Luca so he can find someone he knows. The two are separated when Sin attacks the ship and Tidus is washed overboard.

Tidus drifts to Besaid and ends up joining Yuna on her pilgrimage. When Yuna's group crosses the Moonflow Rikku pilots an underwater machina to kidnap her and stop her pilgrimage, but Tidus and Wakka dive in after her and save Yuna by destroying Rikku's machina. Ejecting from the damaged machina, Rikku washes ashore and Tidus finds her. Rikku discards her Al Bhed uniform to move about incognito and joins Yuna's pilgrimage as her final guardian. While the others know of her heritage, Rikku's status as an Al Bhed is concealed from Wakka, who does not approve of the Al Bhed for personal reasons. Though she enjoys the hospitality at Guadosalam, Rikku stays out of the Farplane while the others go for a visit, saying that the images of the dead Farplane conjures for its visitors are mere memories, and she prefers keeping her memories to herself.

Rikku's astraphobia is revealed while the group cross the Thunder Plains, pleading with the others to rest at the nearby Rin's Travel Agency. Auron's harshness causes an upset Rikku to momentarily overcome her fear by the time they reach Macalania Woods. On the way to Macalania Temple Rikku defends Yuna from her brother when he attempts to kidnap her and when she tells him she will protect Yuna using her native tongue, Rikku finds herself insulted by a shocked Wakka. She retorts by telling him to think for himself for once without Yevon's influence, and show proof of his claims that her people are to blame for Sin. If Tidus rides a machina sled with Rikku to Macalania Temple, she reveals she is Yuna's cousin and articulates in a roundabout way that Yuna will die if she continues her pilgrimage, but Tidus is oblivious. At Macalania Temple, a guard, disbelieving an Al Bhed could be a guardian to a summoner, denies Rikku entry until Auron comes to her defense. After the group confront Seymour for his role in murdering his father, Jyscal Guado, which escalates into a battle that kills Seymour, they are pursued by the Guado and fall to the bottom of the frozen Lake Macalania where they encounter Sin that whisks them away.

The party regroup on Bikanel Island but cannot find Yuna. Rikku leads the others to the Al Bhed Home that is under attack by the Guado. They locate Rikku's father, Cid, and Rikku reveals to an unaware Tidus that Yuna will die if she performs the Final Summoning. They escape on the airship the Al Bhed had restored from the salvage operation Tidus participated briefly in. At Bevelle, the party drops in on Yuna's forced wedding ceremony to the now-unsent Seymour but are forced to watch it continue while held at gunpoint. After Yuna escapes on Valefor, Rikku tosses a flash bomb to blind Seymour and the warrior monks so that the group can retreat into Bevelle Temple. After Kinoc holds them up, Rikku tries to warn Tidus not to exit the Chamber of the Fayth with Yuna, but it is too late, and they are arrested and held on trial for treason.

Rikku is thrown into the Via Purifico with Tidus and Wakka but they escape from the dungeon's monster and reunite with Yuna and the others. On Bevelle's Highbridge, Seymour transforms into Seymour Natus and confronts the group. They defeat him and flee to the Macalania Woods where Rikku hopes Yuna would quit her pilgrimage now that they know the truth about Yevon's corrupt ways, and although Yuna is set on continuing Rikku and Tidus decide to come up with a way to save her. During the group's climb up Mt. Gagazet to the Zanarkand Ruins, Rikku becomes increasingly distraught over Yuna's impending fate and pleads with her not to go through with it. Yuna comforts Rikku and thanks her for her help, but Rikku refuses to accept Yuna's choice.

Within the Zanarkand Dome, the party learns of the Final Summoning's true nature as a continuation of Sin, and Rikku is overjoyed when Yuna rejects it as a false rite. The party decides to fight Sin via other means and Rikku tells Shelinda to spread word of the plan to pacify Sin by using the "Hymn of the Fayth". They fly the airship into the calmed Sin and traverse its innards to reach the core. After Wakka makes his peace with her people, Rikku joins the others in defeating Jecht in his Final Aeon form to destroy Yu Yevon. As Yuna sends her aeons Auron dissolves into pyreflies and departs for the Farplane. With Yu Yevon no more Sin, the fayth, the aeons, and Tidus begin to fade. The party returns to the airship and Tidus says his goodbyes to everyone, but Rikku does not accept his departure, saying they will meet again. Some time later, Rikku is present with Lulu, Wakka, and Kimahri as Yuna delivers a speech in Luca Stadium to announce the onset of the Eternal Calm.

In the two years that have passed since Sin's destruction, Rikku has traveled all over Spira salvaging machina and teaching people how to use them. She has overcome her fear of thunder by camping out in the Thunder Plains. Rikku and Brother have fallen out with Cid and have founded the Gullwings, an Al Bhed sphere hunting group based on their airship, the Celsius, with the help of Brother's friends, Buddy and Shinra. They are eventually joined by a young woman named Paine.

One day, Rikku rushes to Besaid on an Al Bhed ship to show Yuna a sphere Kimahri found on Mt. Gagazet displaying an imprisoned man resembling Tidus. Rikku invites Yuna to accompany her to Kimahri to learn more about the sphere, but Wakka says Yuna is too busy with visitors. Rikku argues that Yuna should embrace her new lease on life and after Yuna decides to journey again, Rikku reveals she brought new clothes for her to go "incognito". At Yuna's insistence, they leave Besaid immediately and embark on a new adventure.

The Gullwings gain a rivalry with the Leblanc Syndicate, another sphere hunting group, led by Leblanc. One day, Leblanc steals Yuna's Garment Grid and performs a concert in Luca while posing as Yuna. Rikku and Paine crash the concert while Yuna dons a moogle costume to keep a low profile. Rikku and Paine chase Leblanc out to the docks and Yuna joins the fray and reclaims her Garment Grid.

The Gullwings explore the recently discovered Floating Ruins at the peak of Mt. Gagazet and claim the treasure sphere that contains images of Zanarkand. At the Zanarkand Ruins they find half a sphere. The Gullwings travel throughout Spira and encounter many old and new friends, including the three most influential Spirans: Youth League leader Nooj, New Yevon Praetor Baralai, and Gippal, leader of the Machine Faction. Gippal, a ladies' man and an old friend of Rikku's, embarrasses her with a crack about the two of them having "made quite the couple". News spreads about an "awesome sphere" found in Kilika, which draws the attention of both the Youth League and New Yevon. The Gullwings seize the sphere whose footage displays the mysterious man who resembles Tidus standing before a large weapon, mentioning someone named Lenne.

The awesome sphere is returned to either the Youth League or New Yevon, and it is learned from Nooj or Baralai the colossal weapon is called Vegnagun. Leblanc broke into the airship and stole the Gullwings' broken sphere from the Zanarkand Ruins, and in Leblanc's headquarters, Chateau Leblanc, the girls discover Leblanc already had the other half and stole their half to make it whole. After watching the restored sphere it is learned Vegnagun lies hidden underneath Bevelle. Forming a truce with the Leblanc Syndicate, the sphere hunters enter the underground passage under Bevelle formed after the fayth's disappearance and find a secret complex filled with machina.

When YRP reach Vegnagun's lair they face an antagonistic Bahamut and the girls are forced to fight it. Vegnagun is gone and a large hole is left in its place. Fiends pour out of the temples, and Nooj, Baralai, and Gippal go missing. After defeating a possessed Ixion in Djose Temple its surprise death blow attack sends Yuna falling down the hole in the former Chamber of the Fayth and into the Farplane. Rikku, Paine, and the others soon hear from Yuna again when she emerges in the Bevelle Underground.

Back on the Celsius, Yuna tells everyone about Shuyin and Lenne who lived during the times of the Machina War a thousand years ago, and Lenne's spirit coalesced into a sphere, which the Gullwings now use as the Songstress dressphere. After learning about Shuyin and Lenne from Maechen after Yuna's 1000 Words concert, Rikku pities Shuyin, as two years ago, she, too, went to great lengths to try and save Yuna from a tragic fate. Now knowing the holes in the temples lead to the Farplane, Yuna plans talking to Shuyin and tell him how Lenne felt.

Rikku feels that people are always leaving her behind, but Yuna thanks her for "kidnapping" her and letting her join the Gullwings. YRP descend into the depths of the Farplane in search of Shuyin and Vegnagun. After destroying Vegnagun and defeating Shuyin, Lenne's spirit puts Shuyin's hatred to rest and they return to the Farplane together. The Gullwings leave Spira's leaders at Luca and ride the Celsius to Besaid where Yuna reunites with a revived Tidus.

After Yuna and Tidus reunite on the Besaid shore, everyone returns to Besaid Village for a celebration. Rikku talks with Tidus and notes he hasn't changed a bit before introducing him to Paine. When Tidus's concentration begins to falter mid-conversation and he begins making glances for Yuna who is still busy at the temple, Rikku takes back her claim and says Tidus has changed. She notes that although he looks the same, he is not the same lighthearted Tidus he was two years ago.

Over the next three months the Gullwings have gone their separate ways. Each girl receives a letter that calls the trio back together at Luca to explore the recently discovered Iutycyr Tower. While climbing the tower, Rikku talks about working on missions and relays the status of their other friends throughout Spira. After Yuna refuses to help Rikku out, Rikku claims Yuna doesn't want to see her anymore, but Yuna says it is not true. Paine wants to tell them something but Rikku and Yuna don't pry.

When Paine asks Rikku what she wants to do with her life she is unable to think of an answer and expresses jealousy towards Yuna for settling down, something Rikku feels she's unable to do. She says Yuna is wasting her life but Yuna says Rikku is only fooling herself by always keeping busy. Paine reveals sent the letters because she felt something was amiss as she traveled Spira by herself after they split up.

Later, the girls learn that they have changed and fear growing further apart as long as they're together. Yuna believes they had gotten along before because they had to work together and that they probably never got along to begin with. Atop the tower the group finds a broken-down machina and realize that during their time apart, they had become different people. They decide to go their separate ways but to always cherish the memories of their time together. With their friendship renewed, the machina springs to life and their adventures continue." (Final Fantasy Wiki)

Current Situation: Spira was attacked by the Legion's countless horrors.  Rikku, alone at the time in Bikanel doing a quest of personal enlightenment when the hordes descended upon the world.  Fearing that it was Sin's return, she went to go searching for her lost friends and have them prepare for a fight.  She was cut off though and was surrounded by many creatures she was unfamiliar with.  Prepared to go out in a bang, she was rescued by the Radical Dreamers who saw her skills as a thief being needed for their cell.  Whisked away by their quick and agile movements, Rikku was introduced to this resistance effort to fight back the Legion and served as a scout and fellow thief amongst the Radical Dreamers, before hearing news of another cell using the Fahrenheit as their ship.  Excited to hear that ship survived, she wanted to know if her other friends survived and if her father was still aboard the ship, requesting for a transfer she set out to the Fahrenheit where she would begin her fight again and search for those she hold dear.

Weapon: Rikku has many weapons, though at the time the majority of them are tied to her dress spheres and without the right sphere she can not use the weapon.

She only possesses three dress spheres at the moment and they are the Warrior, Gunner, and Thief Spheres which contain a sword, dual daggers, and a gun respectively

She does carry her old clawed gauntlets as well which she can use if all else fails her.

Dual Daggers:
Rikku's current main weapons when she is a Thief.  They aren't spectacular, but they do get the job done in making quick agile strikes.

Crystal Sword:
A weapon once used by Tidus.  The sword's crystal material allows it to be attuned to elemental strikes which is a signature of the Warrior Sphere's abilities.  Rikku cherishes the blade when she has it out and keeps good care of the weapon to honor the previous wielder of the blade.

Tiny Bee
Rikku's gun she uses as a Gunner.  The gun appears to be at least a smaller calibur pistol.  Rikku carries two of these guns on her and uses them for her abilities as a gunner

Claws:
Rikku's signature weapons she used during her adventure to destroy Sin.  Short ranged clawed gauntlets.  The fact that Rikku has learned how to use these weapons does show that she has some level of martial arts practice under her belt or is at the very least capable of fighting unarmed.

Stats

Strength - 2
Agility - 3
Stamina - 1
Power - 2
Reputation -0

Special Powers:

Garment Grid:  The Garment Grid is a special type of system that Rikku uses for nearly all of her special abilities.  There are multiple different types of Grids that can be used, each one possessing different abilities and attributes that can effect how she can function.  These grids possess multiple nodes where Dress Spheres can be placed in.  Many of these grids have passive boosts to different abilities like strength and agility or even allow her to use the abilities of a Dress Sphere regardless of which one she has equipped.  With a grid equipped, Rikku can cycle through her Dress Spheres node by node able to switch quickly in battle to match the situation.  Some Grids also have gates attached to them that provide certain boosts and ability upgrades if Rikku switches between Dress Sphere nodes that have a gate in between them.  All of this has great advantages but there are caveats to this though.  For one, Rikku has to switch through Spheres through the nodes she has placed them in and can't skip nodes to get to a certain sphere quicker.  It is all in a set path and she can reverse or forward, but never skipping a path.  Also, while she can change abilities rapidly, there is a possibility that she can be interrupted in the middle of a sphere change.  This has never happened to her yet, so what happens should she be interrupted is unknown.

Once she unlocks her special Dress Sphere, the Machina Maw she will have to go through all the dress spheres in her grid that she has equipped in order to use that special Sphere.

Garment Grids can can also be equipped with accessories that have their own various benefits as well.

Dress Spheres:  These are the special spheres that are attached to the garment grids.  Dress Spheres are basically like job classes found in other Final Fantasy games and all possess unique abilities and skills based upon what Sphere it is.

As of now Rikku only possesses three Dress Spheres:  Gunner, Thief, and Warrior

GUNNER:  Allows Rikku to use special trick shot abilities with her two pistols.  These range to just rapid fire shooting to even scattering bullets amongts multiple enemies.  It is your trick shooter job.

WARRIOR:  Allows Rikku to use her sword to make elemental attacks and different break attacks to weaken enemy stats like strength and power.

THIEF:  Allows Rikku to use her daggers to make quick strikes and has different steal abilities ranging from stealing money, to stealing health, to even stealing mana.

Mix:  Rikku's innate knowledge of chemistry and alchemy allows her to mix two special items for various effects when she activates her Overdrive.  Whether it be healing, damaging, buffing or debuffing, Rikku can make these items on the fly so long as she has the proper ingredients, knowledge, and she has sufficient energy to activate the skill.  Otherwise, she has make this stuff the old fashioned way-in a laboratory and have all the tools and supplies needed to do so.

Shere Grid:  Before Rikku started to use the Garment Grid, Rikku took advantage of the Sphere Grid.  The Sphere Grid allows Rikku to learn her own personal abilities and the abilities of those she has worked with in close proximity and for long periods of time.  Learning this way is very tedious and hard for Rikku to do since her old companions are missing and most of her old abilities are tied to the Thief and Alchemist Dress Spheres that it isn't worthwhile using the Sphere Grid.  However if Rikku is around those that she has worked with in close proximity and longer periods of time in the cell she is joining, she could possibly use the Sphere Grid to learn those abilities and vice versa to those around her (This ain't really anything special, just a way to explain some Signature Level Ups should she get one or not)

Strengths:

Alchemy and Chemistry Expert:  In spite of her appearance, Rikku is very knowledgeable in alchemy and chemistry and while not a master at it, she can be trusted with different ingredients and chemicals to mix and not blow the place up-unless that is what you want.

Machina/Machine Adept:  Rikku has been a scavenger of machina in the sea for some time and knows what is junk and what ain't when it regards to machinery.  This also gives her an engineering background as well.  While not on the levels of dedicated engineers, she knows how to use a wrench and understand a good chunk of tech lingo on her world.

Al Bhed Physiology Al Bhed possess certain distinctive biological traits. Al Bhed have green eyes and their pupils are spiral-shaped. Al Bhed have a wide array of skin tones, but regardless of skin color, all Al Bhed have blond hair (assuming they have hair). They are adept at swimming and holding their breath underwater, which serves them well during underwater excavations.

Bilingual:  Rikku knows English and Al Bhed.

Weaknesses:

Insecure:  While she is cheerful and energetic most of the time, Rikku is still unsure about herself and what to do with her life besides going with the flow.  This does lead to some self-identity issues especially when she is not thrusted into a great adventures.

Lightning Fear:  With all the stress that has happened in the past months, Rikku's fear of lightning has resurfaced.  While not as debilitating as it was before, lightning still gives Rikku jumps and causes her to freeze up momentarily before snapping back.

Abilities linked to Dress Spheres and Garment Grid:  While Rikku's standard Thief abilities are usable outside of using her Garment Grids, all of her other abilities are tied to this Grid and Spheres.  Equipment, abilities, even clothes are tied to this, and should she lose this, she could be put into a tough bind until she is able to get to her place to gather her spare Grids and Spheres.  It is a tough thing to do, but not impossible as the LeBlanc Syndicate has stolen a Dress Sphere and Garment Grid before.

Vergil1989

If only I wasn't already in a relationship with Laura lol.  Final Fantasy X and X-2 were epic in their respective ways, so seeing Rikku again is pretty awesome in my book.

Idej

Vergil1989

Lol very true, but we might have to bring it up with Presta.  That and I'm not sure of it'd be within Ellaria's character to do the whole threesome bit, but we can always see I suppose.  That said, fighting alongside Rikku is definitely a possibility, that and I already got it in my head that she might pick up a few of my Inquisitor's tricks lol.  Dropping in and out of stealth at a whim would be quite useful for her I imagine.  It'd make stealing things so much easier.

Idej

Saric

Quote from: Idej on May 25, 2016, 12:43:55 AM
Aren't you playing as Beatrix too?

He is! And she's been seduced by The Incredible Van Helsing and Lady Katarina! (played by me!) And I can tell you right now that Katarina will be getting behind and pushing this all the way! :P

Van Helsing, on the other hand, is a bit more restrained... (which basically means 'has any restraint at all...') and Beatrix is going through a little emotional roller-coaster with a side of changing world view... So it's not a sure thing but it's not impossible ether. We'd just have to see where it leads. ;)
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)