Freelance Writer/Blogger/VloggerHome World Information:
The Marvel Universe mirrors our own but with a significant twist. Metahumans, mutants, and everything between not only exist but often times put on spandex or some sort of armor in order to fight for what they believe in. Sometimes that makes them a villain, other times that makes them a superhero. Appearance/Style Description:
Ms. Marvel is a tall and beautiful woman. She stands at 5'11" and 165 lbs with large breasts and a fantastic butt. She has an hourglass figure and possesses a mane of long, wavy blond hair that hangs down to the small of her back. While she's not a body builder, she does have clearly defined muscles rounded out by feminine curves. In costume she wears a sleeveless, black leotard with a golden lighting bolt stretching across her front. She also wears 3/4 length gloves, thigh high boots (with a four-inch heel), a red sash and a black domino mask to conceal her identity. Out of costume she typically wears her hair up in a ponytail and wears tight jeans paired with often a form-fitting blouse.Sexuality
: Carol considers herself to be pretty much straight and vanilla, but the truth is that she's willing to experiment and find out all the things she may or may not like in sex. Several of the unknowns for her include, but are not limited to, forced-pleasure, bondage, rough sex, fighting with sexual overtones (groping during the fight, even sex during a fight), oral sex (giving and receiving), spanking (receiving), and more. Once she experiences something she likes she will know about it but may have a hard time admitting to it. Personality:
Carol is a strong woman with no fear of what other people will think of her if she voices an opinion. She's often defined as a feminist since she stands up for women's rights to be equal. She's quick to get physical with anyone that manages to piss her off. All in all it's something she knows she has but isn't quick to fix as it's saved her bacon on a number of occasions. Granted her bacon probably wouldn't have needed saving if she got her anger issues under control. She's also rather reserved when it comes to talking about her past. She's not a fan of sharing her feelings or how crappy her life may or may not have been. She believes that she needs to take steps forward and that looking back isn't going to do her any good.History:
Carol grew up in a world of superheroes and villains. Compared to our world it was chaotic and always in need of saving. She started off as an elite Air Force pilot. She went down in Afghanistan and was tortured for a solid week before she broke her own arm in order to get free. From there she had to crawl across a desert until she was rescued. She has had an eventful life full of great victories and some rather humiliating defeats. She's worked with some of the world's most popular and infamous mutants, and even spent a stint in outer space with a Kree known as Mar-Vell.
When the Legion came to her universe it had much to take over and had to defeat some of the greatest heroes in the universe. They attacked with creatures of the likes Carol had never seen before. The military was useless against them, even the Avengers couldn't seem to take on more than one beast at a time. Ms. Marvel was one of the first on the scene. She spent massive amounts of energy blasting holes into the first few creatures and ripping their limbs from their bodies. The last thing she remembers of her world was a tentacle wrapping around her waist and flinging her so hard and fast that when she hit the ground she blacked out on impact.
The G.P.A.W. Alliance has saved her that day. When she came to she was in New York, but it wasn't her
New York. There was no Baxter Building or Avengers HQ, it was... different. They couldn't get involved in the conflict directly, they didn't have enough man-power to save her world. Fact was, they were going to that universe to collect many heroes and heroines, not just her...although she was on the list of those to recruit. The others were either dead or captured by the Legion, her world was destroyed and the Legion grew stronger with the powerful villains from the Marvel Universe. It was... weird to call it that at first, and she was none too happy about having to simply watch her world get overrun by this Legion.
She was out of power, though, she'd burned most of it fighting the creatures before the other Avengers got to the scene. Here it was going to take longer to recharge her strength but it was slowly coming back to her.Current Situation:
Ms. Marvel is a new addition to the GPAW Alliance. She's still lost in many aspects and trying to feel her way around. She's making friends. She was surprised at how easy it was to come to terms with the incredible amount of worlds and universes out there. She knew of other parallel universes from her own universe. Perhaps that helped. Though normally in those she often had some kind of doppelganger...good or bad.
- 0Special Powers: Strength
- Ms. Marvel's strength is incredible. She's been known to help land large passenger jets and knock out villains with a single punch. She can carry many times her own weight and if she's not pouring everything into it at once she can last quite a while. Flight
- She has the ability to fly. If she has enough open space she can reach super sonic speeds, allowing her to travel across several states in record time. She can't instantaneously fly this fast, though, instead most normal flight occurs in a more normal range for a car on the highway.Energy Blasts
She can form energy around her fists and fire it at an opponent. These hit with a concussive force that can feel like a car hitting you, or as little as a punch. She prefers up-close combat, but these can come in useful, especially during a pursuit.Strengths: Hand to Hand Combat
- Carol has had a myriad of combat training from different sources in her life. She had self-defense before she joined the military, then the air force taught her a few extra moves, beyond that she's had training with the CIA and ultimately even with Captain America himself. She's a force to be reckoned with even without powers.Sharp Shooter
- She's not a sniper or some savant with shooting weapons. She has, however, trained with a sidearm and knows how to hit a man from a hundred feet away square in the chest. She could probably shoot him in the head with a little bit of luck.Writer
- Carol's written a number of books in her universe including an autobiography about the transition from the military to the CIA to being a superheroine. She's had other published works as well within her universe. These days she sticks to short stories, some are real, some not, but to the naked eye they all appear to be fiction for the few followers of her blog.Pilot
- Carol's flown a number of different aircraft while in the Air Force. She's flown a little bit of everything, though fighter jets are by far her favorite... well besides being Ms. Marvel and flying without machines helping her.Willpower
- Carol has suffered through torture and never given up more than her name, rank, and number in the military. She's a tough nut to crack. She's also broken her own arm in order to escape a middle-east prison. Weaknesses:Power Activation
- Carol has to transform in order to gain access to her powers. The transformation activates her powers, which means that as Carol she's vulnerable to the same kinds of things that most humans are. Drugs
- Drugs, poisons, and toxins can all do a number on Ms. Marvel. Many times they have to be solvent or gas based attacks in order to get them into her blood stream, though there are a couple of exceptions.Darts
- Darts, needles, and syringes can all penetrate Ms. Marvel's skin. Comparatively bullets have a much broader impact area and can be stopped. Most people would rather throw down with her than try to figure out that needles can slip in over bullets though.Durable not Invincible
- Ms. Marvel is incredibly durable, but when hit with a great enough force, she can be bruised, scratched, or knocked out like the rest of us. Extremely sharp objects can slice into her skin as well, which is often a method of deployment for the aforementioned drugs and toxins.Mind Control
- Ms. Marvel has been the victim of mind control more than once. She has no real defense against it and Puppet Master has taken advantage of that fact at least twice.C-bust
- While no one has tried it before, Ms. Marvel has to keep up some concentration in order to use her powers. A powerful enough strike between her legs and she could black out. At the very least it'd daze her or make her become nauseous. An aluminum baseball bat swung around by a normal man could do it. Most people assume that she's invincible, and that would only go as far to piss her off... others assume that hitting a girl there simply won't hurt. Ms. Marvel believes it won't hurt her