You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 06:02:16 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Jurassic World (F looking for M)  (Read 294 times)

Online BeccaTopic starter

Jurassic World (F looking for M)
« on: June 14, 2015, 12:06:58 PM »
First of all, let me say I know this is a guilty pleasure kind of rpg request. I doubt many people would be interested, but if anyone is, please do send me a PM instead of posting in this thread. I'm sure we can come up with an entertaining rpg to share!

I saw the new Jurassic World movie and I've been craving a good story based around it. Specially with a male character similar to Owen Grady's personality. An ex navy man who has been employed by the park as a a dinosaur researcher and who conducts behavioral research on Velociraptors. Basically another version of Han Solo, but the formula keeps on working... Sarcastic badass with a heart of gold? Yes, please.

Of course I wouldn't ask my partner to play the exact replica of this character, but their own version of him. I could go for Claire Dearing's character or an OC (Another trainer, a scientist, etc). Her personality is to be determined yet, but it would be fun to play someone who wasn't just too similar to my partner's character to have some room for conflit with their personalities.

As far at the plot goes, it could either go with the usual activities of the park, or focus on an outbreak or issues going on in the park, as massive as the ones in the movie or milder ones. I can adapt to what my potential partner would prefer and we can go from there. I do have a few ideas in mind, but it would all depend on the direction we prefer to go.