When fantasy becomes real (M looking for f poss rom or s/m)

Started by eiselmann, June 13, 2015, 10:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

HI looking for more than a few lines a time along with a real story along with the smut

Happy for this to be a romantic story or D/s right up to slave master...also happy for this to be a dark story with either charatcer becoming obsessive.

So your charatcer has been a member of an online adult role playing community for a few years and you come accross a story request using a photo (that was taken of yourself a few months earlier for a freidn who was a photographer), intrigued you looked at the plot idea and realised it was one of your deepest fantasies. Your wrote to the other writing expressing interest and a few days later the story started.

That was eighteen months ago , its still going strong and you have developed a close online friendship with the other writer , even adjusting your profile to show that he's your online (man/master/husband/lover) , he lives on the other side of the world and sounds like a great guy...then he tells you that his posting will be slow for the next couple of weeks because he's heading to the states on holiday, when he tells you which cities he's visiting you realise he's going to be only a few miles away for a few days......its a big step but why not , you porpose that you both met in person for coffee in a neutral public place of course.

When you met you both realise that each other has used their own photo as a charatcer guide(of course your photo was coincidently pre selected but you didn't change it to a random women)....what else will you discover about each other for real that matches your made up characters.

The story would start at that meeting ..would prefer my guy to be 18-19 and your charatcer later 20's to mid 30's but also happy to do the story with my guy being in his 40's and fifity and your chartaxer being a teen or very early 20's....and as I said all good to make this romantic to your slave to my master...or play one of the charatcers as dark and obsessive.

PM if interested.
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0