You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 04:07:58 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Wanting to try something new.  (Read 196 times)

Offline BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Wanting to try something new.
« on: June 12, 2015, 11:24:26 AM »
Hello All:

I’m looking to try something new for me, and I’m hoping to find a partner who’ll be willing to work with me on it.

I don’t have a story concept, just an idea of what I would like it to be about. In a nutshell, a first time M/M story.

My character, a man in his late 20’s or early 30’s has always wondered about a road not taken. He’s always admired other men, but has worked very hard to not think of them as anything but guys. He’s married and loves his wife; loves women in general… but he’s always wondered…

Enter your character, a man, either bi-sexual or gay, who is a friend of my character. My character doesn’t have anything against homosexual orientations, so it’s always just been a sort of “I accept what you are and celebrate your happiness” sort of situation. But, for some reason yet to be determined, my character admits to his long-lasting curiosity and things progress from there.

I’m not looking for a one-shot, but a real story with some meat in it. Some conflict as his love for his wife competes with his growing interest in his sexual relationship with his friend. A relationship that’s becoming something more as the story progresses. There would be fear that his wife wouldn’t understand and so, he’s starting a double life without meaning to. Things should progress fairly naturally, in a reasonablely slow pace as my character discovers things and tries more things that may not be comfortable for him at first; his friend guiding him and sort of being a mentor.

Now, if any of that made sense, feel free to PM and we can try to work out an actual story.