D&D (4.0 or 3.5e) or Final Fantasy (VII, VIII, X or any others)?

Started by Doomsday, October 27, 2008, 08:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

Either setting would be pretty fun, if anyone else has been thinking the same and has been wanting to start a game. I won't GM myself out of sheer laziness, but I would be an active poster.

Hunter

I think between the three that Ten has the most interesting setting.  If you went for Ten, I'd have to think strongly about playing.

Primarch

goalt

So, hey. Back now, and ready to write. Woo!
O&O

Kalen

I could maybe do some 3.5... I'd prefer a higher leveled or powered game, but I'm easy.

Nephili

I would be interested as well, either 4 or 3.5, haven't played in forever but I know someone I can borrow the newer books from ^^

PhantomPistoleer

I think you could do a 4.0 D&D Final Fantasy game (it lends itself well to the style of gameplay).

But I wouldn't want to run it.  Good luck!  :D
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Doomsday

This is just a suggestion, I was hoping someone would be like "Yeah, sounds like a good idea, I'll start it!" I could probably do something but I'm too lazy to actually think of a good plot to start one off, but I imagine if no one does, I will in the distant future.

goalt

Hm. I don't DM very often, and never did really get the hang of the CR system, but I could maybe try to get something set up for 4e. Alternatively, I could run a module. I'd rather prefer to play, though...
So, hey. Back now, and ready to write. Woo!
O&O