You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 20, 2019, 10:02:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: TamperMonkey Script  (Read 66259 times)

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Lady White Wolf | Bucky Bait/Buckygirl | Howling's Dagger | Queen of the Underworld | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky | Myers Fangirl
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: TamperMonkey Script
« Reply #525 on: May 04, 2019, 06:57:16 AM »
Mozilla is experiencing some weirdness and has disabled add-ons - though I don't know if this is happening for every Firefox user.

I'm scouring Reddit for possible fixes so I can get back to using this script/TamperMonkey ASAP. (or I may just switch to Chrome 'til Firefox sorts itself out)

Yeah. I'm having that problem, but everything still seems to be working for me in regards to the script. *shrug*

Online Amaris

• [Legate][They/Them][Extramaris][Saturday][WooderWoman][Stinky Pete]["The Mayo"][Calypso][BBF][Moon Moon]
  • Guardian
  • Addict
  • The moon and I are too much in love.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #526 on: May 04, 2019, 05:55:42 PM »
Mozilla is experiencing some weirdness and has disabled add-ons - though I don't know if this is happening for every Firefox user.

I'm scouring Reddit for possible fixes so I can get back to using this script/TamperMonkey ASAP. (or I may just switch to Chrome 'til Firefox sorts itself out)

It's happening for a lot. Some people had fixes here.

Offline Ziether

« Reply #527 on: July 22, 2019, 03:09:29 PM »
There isn't a way to turn off just the functionality that highlights text within specific quotation marks as blue, is there?

Online Peripherie

• Tipsy She-elf, Periwinkle, Adorkable, Sugar Plum Peri, Pericorn, Periscope, Minx
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • No pants are the best pants.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #528 on: July 22, 2019, 03:15:24 PM »
There isn't a way to turn off just the functionality that highlights text within specific quotation marks as blue, is there?

Yes! When you hover over Script Settings - you actually click on the words 'Script Settings'. Then you click on 'Speech Styling' and you can disable everything or change the color. You can also include or not include the quotation marks in the coloring. Be sure to scroll down and click save.

I don't know if you will have to reopen the browser tab/window to make it start working or not. I turned it off a while ago myself. :)

Offline Ziether

« Reply #529 on: July 22, 2019, 03:17:12 PM »
>.<

I...never saw that menu until just now. Thanks. I'll go back to my little hole now.

Online Peripherie

• Tipsy She-elf, Periwinkle, Adorkable, Sugar Plum Peri, Pericorn, Periscope, Minx
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • No pants are the best pants.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #530 on: July 22, 2019, 03:20:01 PM »
>.<

I...never saw that menu until just now. Thanks. I'll go back to my little hole now.

Nuuuu... *offers hugs* Because of the hover drop-down function I didn't click and realize there was a menu until someone mentioned something here too.

Offline Jaclyn

« Reply #531 on: August 10, 2019, 03:58:36 PM »
My dear Ssieth,

  I believe Vekseid, the boss of this place, to be in the final throes of testing the new software (ElkArte) he intends to deploy here replacing SMF. Have you considered contacting him to test your scripts in his test area which he almost certainly has hidden away somewhere for trusted testers. Because honestly, I think I’ve forgotten how to play without using Snippets.

Hugs,
  — J

Offline NightLux

« Reply #532 on: September 10, 2019, 09:22:32 AM »
My dear Ssieth,

  I believe Vekseid, the boss of this place, to be in the final throes of testing the new software (ElkArte) he intends to deploy here replacing SMF. Have you considered contacting him to test your scripts in his test area which he almost certainly has hidden away somewhere for trusted testers. Because honestly, I think I’ve forgotten how to play without using Snippets.

Hugs,
  — J

I know its not quite the point of the thread, but are there any updates to that timing?

Offline Jaclyn

« Reply #533 on: September 10, 2019, 04:51:22 PM »
This from yesterday https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=310478.0. Every so often, I run a Search for Elkarte by User Vekseid.

Since Vekseid seems to prominently post when he needs something from us as he did for the Os/Os Matrix, I’m trusting he’ll keep us informed.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 04:57:06 PM by Jaclyn »

Offline Vekseid

« Reply #534 on: September 10, 2019, 09:05:41 PM »
Chances are fairly decent that most of Ssieth's script will still work after the upgrade. If it doesn't and she's not back by then I can look into it.