You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 08:37:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sin of the Father? [VAN]  (Read 618 times)

Offline NorCalDVSTopic starter

Sin of the Father? [VAN]
« on: October 27, 2008, 05:06:35 PM »
There has been a story that I have been kicking around for awhile and I always thought that ultimately it would work better as an RP.

The outline is this:

Daniel Stevenson, a rich and successful lawyer has been living a high lifestyle for quite a few years.  He has always been the most sought after bachelor in his area and has been quite a player of the field, typically with women much younger than his 44 years.  He has had no real attachments since his divorce 10 years ago.  Then he starts to feel the turning of the worm.  Where he was the crass love 'em and leave 'em type he starts to discover that some of the women he is sleeping with are doing that to him.  He finds himself at a crossroads and finds his one true love. The problem is he will discover that this woman, this person he has fallen in love with, will be his daughter.

This is just a rough outline of what I have in mind for the RP.  If there is anyone interested we can discuss the details as it all plays out.

Offline Silver

• S' Lovely Iridescent Wife | D's 'Gangster' Wifey | Enigmatic Thoughtful Conundrum ♡
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Where Schories Inspires ♡ Deep within Dreams and Winegum ♡
  • No matter where I go... here I am...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Sin of the Father? [VAN]
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 07:42:48 PM »
Hmm I like this idea, Send me a pm if it's not already taken.

Offline Vellencia

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 02:14:04 AM »
Caught my eye, looks like I am late to register with it but will be eager to read it  :)

Offline Tom

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 02:38:09 AM »
Hijacking thread!

I'd love to play this one too. If the part has been taken I'd like to start another one-on-one with the same premise. I can play as either father or daughter. Anyone interested in hooking up?

Edit: Found a partner for this game.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 09:31:55 AM by Tom »

Offline NorCalDVSTopic starter

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 04:51:10 PM »
I have found a partner for this role.

Thanks for the interest.