Some dark ideas (F looking for M/F/other: mostly NC, EX)

Started by Ssieth, June 09, 2015, 08:46:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ssieth

Hi there!

First of all
I'm totally open to communication about these ideas, other ideas or just life in general.  Please PM me if you have any questions or queries or just want a chat :)

Ons and Offs & Gaming Preferences
Here you go: My O&O threadFeel free to PM me with any questions. 

The list is a good indication to the sort of things I like/dislike but do ask if there's something you specifically want/don't want.  The context of a particular roleplay might make a significant difference to quite how palatable a particular kink might be for me.

Current Status
Open for one game.

Roles
Generally speaking I'll be looking to play the 'subby' role(s) as I make a hopeless dom(me).  I can manage short stints of NPCing but nothing sustained.

Why is 'subby' in quotes?  I prefer to play characters with some spririt and rebellious inclinations rather than a complete doormat.
Posting Status: Hoping for 1-3 per week / game
My ONs and OFFs Page (8th April 2024)
One-on-one ideas (8th April 2024)
Possible Absences (13th November 2023)

My Tampermonkey Script for Elliquiy

PM me here or find me as ssieth on discord.

Ssieth

The Scenario(s)

Dare you? (Craving)

Aiming to hit: NC/Dub-Con | College Drama | Escalation | Degradation / Humiliation
Could also include (depending on partner preferences and discussion): Almost anything
Setting: Modern day, real world, slight supernatural element, college
My Characters: College student trapped in escalating dare game
Your Character: College student trapped in escalating dare game

More Details
Other Characters: Other T/D players, other students, faculty staff etc

The story:
It started as a game of Truth or Dare at a party, like many others that had happened before it on college campuses. Everyone had laughed off the notions of the diary and the ritual in it that was found alongside the rules of the game.  It didn't matter - everything was going pretty well with just two of the group dropping out before everyone calls a halt to it for the night.

The following morning, the group find out that the two students who dropped out have been found dead in a 'freakish coincidence' where one was hit by a truck, crossing the road and the other got caught up in a  store robbery. 

The warnings in the book that the dares _must_ be completed and questions must be answered truthfully suddenly hit home.

Suddenly the exact rules become of paramount importance. 

"The circle is followed in a clockwise direction.  Each person, in turn, asks a question of or demands a dare of the player of their choice.  And then the role is passed on to the next in the circle.  If no question or dare is put forward then play moves on to the next in the circle.  Questions must be answered truthfully and dares completed faithfully.  There are consequences for failure"

It might, of course, be possible to find a loophole.  Some of the players, though, see some advantage to being able to compel their fellow players to dares of their choosing.

The farm

Aiming to hit: NC/Slavery | Pony Play | Degradation / Humiliation | BDSM | Training and Punishment
Could also include (depending on partner preferences and discussion): Pet Play | Caging | Exhibitionism | Beastiality | Branding | Forced Competition | Forced/Induced Lactation
Setting: Modern day, real world
My Characters: Young woman enslaved in a world of non-con pony-play and other farm-related kinks
Your Character: The owner of a new 'pony' ready for training.

More Details
Other Characters: There could be a number of other 'ponies' and 'farm staff'.  These could be played as yours or mine or a shared responsibiligty.

The story:
She went for a simple interview.  It was a job that was really above her but they were really nice about everything and by the time she'd finished she was almost convinced she'd got the job.  It was then that she started to feel woozy and they found a place for her to lie down, a little back room.  They promised to check in on her, make sure she was doing OK.  They did, sort of.... except when she woke next, it wasn't on the leather sofa but rather on rough straw over wooden boards.  Her brain took a while to process the stall for what it was and struggled to comprehend the bindings that kept her arms tightly behind her back...

(That's the basic flavour piece but I'm pretty flexible about quite how this comes together - definitely something we can thrash out)

Note: I'm also open to other NC pony-play story ideas.

Already Taken- might be available again, later

On the Inside (Taken)

Aiming to hit: NC/Slavery | 'Public' Degradation / Humiliation | BDSM | Training and Punishment
Could also include (depending on partner preferences and discussion): Almost anything - see my O/O's for limits on that.
Setting: SciFi
My Characters: Young, smart VR architect, trapped in VR
Your Character: Escaped prisoner seeking revenge.

More Details
Other Characters: There could be a number of NPCs in the VR.

The story:
Prisons of the future are not like the ones of today.  They are giant structures of technology where prisoners spend their sentences in fully immersive VR, serving out their terms in carefully crafted scenarios designed for punishment and rehabilitation.  The infrastructure can safely run VR at many times the normal speed of human consciousness, allowing for years of sentence to be administered in mere weeks and for whole worlds to be simulated for the purpose.  The whole thing is almost entirely inescapable - entirely so without outside intervention.  Fortunately for YC - they were well connected, a senior member of a crime syndicate that could pull together the resources for an escape.  They could also pull together the resources for some revenge - a full VR rig in which to turn the tables and imprison the architect behind YC's personal hellhole of a prison,  An opportunity to subject them to a dose of their medicine in both VR and the real world.

The New Pet

Aiming to hit: Pet Play | NC/Slavery | Humiliation | BDSM | Training and Punishment
Could also include (depending on partner preferences and discussion): Caging | Exhibitionism | Beastiality | Branding | Forced Competition | Anthro (cyberpunk exotic-ware)
Setting: Near(ish) future / cyberpunk
My Characters: Young woman who has signed her life away.
Your Character: The owner of a new 'ward' ready for training.

More Details

The story:
The world trundled on along the path it had been set in the early 21st century.  The rich got richer, the wealth gap widened.  Companies carved out more and more legal protections for themselves at the expense of their workers, their customers, their suppliers and anyone who might interfer with them lining the pockets of their shareholders and executives.  Cyberware promised everything every other technological revolution promised people and it delivered what they always did - new ways for the rich to get richer and new things for the consumer to desire.

Of course, the path to the copocratic now wasn't entirely smooth.  The Groundswell riots of the early 2080's saw the underclasses around the world rise up and forcefully demand a better world.  They might even have mad a significant difference to things had they not been handled so well with a mix of violent opposition and placatory promises.  Things did improve, in some ways, for a while.  The Oversight Committee was formed, with notional ability to strong-arm corporations that were going "too far".  It's membership, though, rather embedded a few powerful mega-corporations in a position of even more power over their lesser bretheren.  They did organise the distribution of food, medical care and other essentials to the ghettos the poor occupied but often with strings attached.

And then there was the Ward Program. Notionally it was a means of wealthy and successful corportates to sponsor and mentor less fortunate individuals, setting them on a 'better path'.  It rapidly developed into state-approved indenture and then pretty much outright slavery.  There are still some genuine opportunities out there but most folks know that you are far more likely to end up naked on the end of some rich corp's leash than you are to actually get any assistance out of the program.

(That's the basic flavour piece but I'm pretty flexible about quite how this comes together - definitely something we can thrash out)

A Multiverse of Trouble

Aiming to hit: NC/Slavery | Degradation / Humiliation | Public Exposure | BDSM | Training and Punishment
Could also include (depending on partner preferences and discussion): Pretty much anything that isn't on the red list of my O/Os
Setting: Modern day, alternate history real world, multiversal themes
My Characters: Young woman dragged through a portal and enslaved in a world like her own in may respects but with some key differences.
Your Character: The owner of a new 'capture'.

More Details
The story:
There are, in fact, many worlds just like our own.  They aren't our there in the depths of space but rather just a little shunt away in a dimension that we normally cannot traverse.  Our own world is referred to as E-114 by the residents of what they call Earth or E-0.  They recognize that there are many similar worlds out there and have developed means to traverse between them.  The technology is big and complex and available only some very wealthy and influential corporations.  They control and sell access to the other Earths, allowing those with the money, power and influence to traverse the portals.  Many do so for the purpose of rest and relaxation or adventurous explorations - E-1 trough E-15 are all uninhabited by intelligent life, seemingly never having developed anything resembling humanity.  Some, though, have other purposes.  E-0 recognizes no obligations to the citizens of other worlds and so they are at the mercy of those who wish to (and can afford to) exploit that situation.  In particular, 'captures' - individuals hunted, captured and dragged back to E-0 have become something of a popular trophy and toy amongst the upper and upper-middle classes.

Note: I think the nuances of this one are worth teasing out so if you are interested, please contact me and talk to me, and we can look at the details of what might make an enjoyable story for both of us. 

Ssieth