** VERY Work in Progress **Name:
** Need to actually do real work though. Finish tonight. **
Ineluki Eirandrion Elderbough || “Zenil Kenainath Ceilan Kan Turta” Roughly translated to “Broken Prince of the Four Seasons”Player:
It took decades for Ineluki to master his abilities and while confused by them as a child and a “young fae” (relatively), Ineluki; at times unknowingly evoked passion and lust from the courtiers around him. Young as he was and inexperienced as he was, he was raped twice by female members of the court and three times by male members of the court. The third of which he killed.Court:
Spring CourtCourt Rank:
Exiled Prince of the Spring Court Sex:
919 years || Physical appearance: mid - thirties Orientation:
Grace, charm, beauty – (Truth is, I’d rather you just interact with him and find out. PM me if you’re concerned. Crash; give me shit if you don’t like this.)Off’s:
Depending on the writing partner, I’ll take things as far as they are looking to go. I have some hard stops but PM me and I can’t imagine any of them are surprising.Appearance:
Not particularly prone to pleasant smiles. Even when in the Fae realm, Ineluki spends the entirety of his time appearing as a mix of human and Fae which might be due to some unconscious…or very deliberate attempt to separate himself from the politics and laws of the Fae world. He has taken great pains (quite literally) to cover himself with ferocious looking red tattoos. When he chooses (rarely) he can make the tattoos disappear but they tend to flare into sight when exercising his power, excited or in a fight. Sleek, well-defined and quite hard, Ineluki appears every bit a predator.
Hair: A rich crimson in colour with the sides of his head shorn clean.
Eyes: Green, or white without pupils when he chooses.
Weight: 178 lbsDescription:
Johnathan Rhys MeyersPersonality:
Ferocious – Ineluki’s solution to a problem often involves charging headlong in the waiting jaws of whatever beast…or problem he encounters.
Passionate – Moderation of emotion is something that Ineluki struggles with daily.
Feral - Time spent alone exploring in the wilds of Arcadia has caused Ineluki to begin emulating the traits of animals and other feral creatures that he has encountered, hunted and cared for.
Forbearance - Ineluki has little to none of this.
Detachment - Ineluki has a sizable number of issues around intimacy. Only until recently has he bothered to keep creatures; from fae to human and everything betwixt the two alive after mating with them. He does not relish killing but personal connections result in complications. Complications are things he tries to avoid.
Little regard for humanity - Much like insects they are something to be endured. In fact; insects have a purpose. A significant purpose. He has yet to understand humanity's purpose beyond being highly susceptible vessels with which for him to feed, heal and grow strong.
Upon being satiated - After feeding fully, particularly from fae. Ineluki can become relaxed, open and almost normal in his ability to converse in a civil manner for a period of time as the sexual energy he has fed upon acts as a balm for all that he experienced when he was younger.Changeling Abilities:Long lived
– Outside of Arcadia changelings are mortal though love lived. Changelings need glamor to live and use their magic. Glamour is gained from strong emotions or dreams and can be gathered in one of three ways. Items from the outskirts of Arcadia such as goblin fruit contain glamour, but more commonly Changelings feed on the emotions of humans. This can be done by leeching already present emotions from humans, stepping into a mortals dreams and stealing a little bit of their dream for yourself or reaping which is inciting quick burst of emotions. Reaping is not as nourishing as leeching and can cause severe emotional trauma of done repeatedly.Glamour
– The art of making one thing look like another. All Changelings have this ability to some extent. Their true selves and all things made of glamour or from the hedge appear mundane to human eyes unless the human has been glamoured in which case they can see the Changelings as they truly are. Many Changelings learn to expand their use of glamour to spin incredibly realistic illusions. Oath Spinning Oath of the Accepted Burden
- A knowledgeable individual that is performing a sexual act with Ineluki; should they know the proper words is capable of binding him to this oath. The individual that binds Ineluki to the oath can give him a task to fulfill. The task itself is irrelevant. Upon completing the task, Ineluki is free from the oath. While under the oath, Ineluki is still empowered by his own free will but has one year to satisfy the terms of the oath. Ineluki cannot be commanded to end his own existence. Oath of Fealty
- A knowledgeable individual that is performing a sexual act with Ineluki; should they know the proper words is capable of binding him to this oath. Ineluki has no will beyond that of the individual who has committed him to the oath. Ineluki is the embodiment of that individual's will and want for one quarter of a human hour. Ineluki is not particularly fond of this oath, nor of any who might seek to bind him to it. Expect resistance during and an individual would be well advised to have an iron will before evoking the oath. They would also be well-advised to be free and clear of Ineluki when the time expires. Ineluki cannot be commanded to end his own existence while under this oath.Oath of Guardianship
- A knowledgeable individual that is performing a sexual act with Ineluki; should they know the proper words is capable of binding him to this oath. Ineluki will be assigned an object, a place, or a person and it his duty to protect them from any and all harm. This oath can lead to the ending of Ineluki's existence and he do anything to ensure this oath is kept. A time must indeed be set during the oath and the length of that time depends upon the skill of the individual Ineluki is mating with and their ability to hold him to that time. Contracts: Contract of Desire
Seductive Touch - Skin on skin contact with Ineluki can result in the increase of sexual desire within the individual he is touching. This depends on a number of factors.
i) There are no varying degrees to the affect of Ineluki's touch. There is no "seduction" here. The sexual need is raw and primal. It is binary. It is either on...or off. Ineluki does not "seduce the pretty woman just a little bit". There is nothing "pretty", nor romantic to what he does. Over time, the desire for him does not fade but sex with other individuals often can lessen the need to a point where the individual can function relatively well in society.
ii) Ineluki's touch works best and easiest on heterosexual women and homosexual men. Where he can indeed affect homosexual women and heterosexual men, the contact must be prolonged and Ineluki must exert greater will to bring them to the same state of desire as previously described.
iii) On pansexual and omnisexual individuals...things become a bit hazy. Some find themselves helplessly in his thrall even after being used repeatedly by him, whereas others feel what has been described a warming and pleasant tingle and little else. Ineluki has yet to understand this or master control of this particular aspect of his ability.
Superior Strength & Speed - The Shine
Ineluki grows significantly stronger and faster upon feeding from sexual energy. His strength and speed scales with the ferocity and passion with which he and the individual...or others mate with one another. Mating with one human usually gives him the "shine" for roughly twelve hours. Multiple humans can increase that. Mating with a fae results in the shine lasting for upwards of two days. The power of that fae can positively correlates to the power passed onto him.
Ineluki heals from the sexual energy he is able to feed on and at one time, near death and unable to move was able to heal from the sexual energy created by five humans mating with one another simultaneously...it was an interesting story. *shrugs* Ask him some time.
Ineluki is the product of one of Oberon's multitudinous dalliances. Having Oberon as a father shortly before his spiral into madness and a succubi for a mother proved Ineluki's presence was a complicated one at best and unwanted at worst. A pawn but a powerful pawn, Ineluki was given no instruction on his abilities and