You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 07:41:19 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The multiverse according to me!  (Read 154 times)

Offline zenpaiTopic starter

The multiverse according to me!
« on: June 06, 2015, 11:16:43 PM »
wikipedia says :   The multiverse (or meta-universe) is the hypothetical set of infinite or finite possible universes (including the Universe we consistently experience) that together comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, and energy as well as the physical laws and constants that describe them. The various universes within the multiverse are sometimes[quantify] called "parallel universes" or "alternate universes".

The structure of the multiverse, the nature of each universe within it and the relationships among the various constituent universes, depend on the specific multiverse hypothesis considered. Multiple universes have been hypothesized in cosmology, physics, astronomy, religion, philosophy, transpersonal psychology, and fiction, particularly in science fiction and fantasy. In these contexts, parallel universes are also called "alternate universes", "quantum universes", "interpenetrating dimensions", "parallel dimensions", "parallel worlds", "alternate realities", "alternate timelines", and "dimensional planes", among other names.

My grammar may suck but at i am a scifi nerd. I like playing non cannon roles. I will to play a role in any of fallowing

please Teacher!
High school Dxd
G Gundum or gundum wing
any slice of life style story
almost any harem story
dead man wonderland

Green lantern (wars of light)

Xcom: enemy within
dragon age (any)

They live
Falling down
Escape from new york / LA