You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
 
September 22, 2018, 12:15:04 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo -Game Thread-  (Read 5278 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Galactic DruidTopic starter

Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo -Game Thread-
« on: June 06, 2015, 02:06:34 PM »
Summer is finally here! School is out, and the students of Miller University are ready to hit the beach! Nobody can remember who it was that made the suggestion, but one way or another, a group of students decided on a summer camp out on a quiet, secluded beach. The first few days felt like paradise, endless parties, cookouts, campfires, bikinis, and plenty of drinks to go round. Clear nights were filled with stargazing and falling asleep right in the sand for most, while a few preferred the shelter of the cabanas and cabins along the beach. After a while, the idea popped up to put someone in charge who could organize events and the activities of the day; they still had nearly two weeks before their flight home, and lounging in the sand was beginning to grow old. Everyone rallied together to decide of a Master of Ceremonies for the remainder of their vacation.


Day 1 Has Begun!
Today, we are only voting for the Master of Ceremonies. This is an honorary position that will break the tie in the even of a tied vote in future rounds. (Read: it's the sheriff)

This is going to be game of classic werewolf! For those of you unfamiliar with classic werewolf, or mafia games in general, the Werewolves Rules and Roles page will give you all the information you need.

We will be running the Lone Wolf game variant, as it won the recent poll. One of the werewolf players is the Lone Wolf, and can only win by being the last player standing. To be clear, The werewolf team loses if the lone wolf wins!

Players
  • Blythe
  • James Moriaty
  • Remiel
  • Silver
  • Madame Prof
  • Verasaille
  • Aiyanna
  • KatKwik
  • Sunshine
  • Yugi
  • AffablyEvil
  • Assassini
  • persephone325
  • Ceralilly
  • LunaLillith22
  • Rafiki23
  • Lady Lunarius
  • Leorobin
  • EmyKat
  • Strangefate


Roles in play:

  • 3 Werewolves
  • The Lone Wolf
  • The Cursed Villager
  • The Bodyguard
  • The Priest
  • Healer
  • The Witch
  • The Seer
  • 9 Villagers
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 11:20:06 PM by ThatRPGuy »

Offline Remiel

Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 03:06:57 PM »
Well, someone's got to get this party started.  I nominate James Moriarty for Master of Ceremonies, since he really didn't get to play the last game.

Offline Verasaille

Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 03:14:25 PM »
Vera hides in the changing tent...wearing her:




I will nominate Remiel. He just seems like the Master of Ceremonies type.


Offline yugi006

  • Cherishing his bestie Angel, Bes's Pillow, Rocked by Carnage, Wolfling's Adoring Pillow,
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2011
  • Location: With Cole in Her Arms, Hiding in the Shadows, Stalking Josi's Profile
  • Gender: Male
  • Anesa's Game Tutor, Ninja Assassin
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 03:22:19 PM »
"My nomination will be for Sunshine.

Online persephone325

  • E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Lady White Wolf | Bucky Bait/Buckygirl | Howling's Dagger | Queen of the Underworld | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky
  • Mentor
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2012
  • Location: Following the White Wolf...
  • Gender: Female
  • Ready to comply...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2015, 03:41:28 PM »
"I would like to cast my vote for Silver."

Offline Blythe

Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2015, 04:02:26 PM »
"I, too, will cast my vote for James Moriarty," Blythe says. "May he make a fine Master of Ceremonies!"

Offline SunshineSparkle

Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2015, 04:12:26 PM »
"I give my vote to Persephone."

Offline Madame Professor

  • Always Procaffeinating, Caffeinatrix, Hippie Ecoterrorist
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2013
  • Location: Perkatory
  • Gender: Female
  • I put the 'Mad' in Madame
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2015, 04:34:57 PM »
The Professor looked about, "James Moriarty seems like a good candidate to me." 

Offline Silver

  • Iridescent | Enigmatic Thoughtful Conundrum ♡
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Sep 2008
  • Location: Where Schories Inspires ♡ Deep within Dreams and Winegum ♡
  • Gender: Female
  • No matter where I go... here I am...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2015, 04:51:35 PM »
I would like to cast my vote for Sunshine.

Offline Assassini

  • Elliquiy's resident gamer
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Apr 2012
  • Location: Scotland (North of the Wall)
  • Gender: Male
  • Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2015, 06:09:37 PM »
I think I'm gonna be voting for Remiel as our Master of Ceremonies. Clearly he's a bro.

Online Lady Lunarius

  • Howling's Panda, ~Nich's Wifey#6, ~Hekate's Lesbian Lover ~~ Liza's Bestie~Geeklets #1~~Blitzy's secret lover~~Flour Fairy~~Sephy's Luna-Bird~
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2009
  • Location: Oregon
  • Gender: Female
  • Life's a bitch so tie her up & fuck her senseless.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2015, 06:51:03 PM »
Laying back in a hammock sipping on a pineapple slush, Luna let out a soft sigh. Her blue gaze looking over the group as the sun warmed her body. "Well, I think Remiel would make a decent choice. I will never vote for Bly again after last time." With  those words she gives a disappointed look to Bly and sighs. "Never again"

Offline Galactic DruidTopic starter

Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2015, 07:32:40 PM »
So many choices this time. Maybe we should just have three MCs (and one DJ...).

Offline EmyKat

Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2015, 08:00:56 PM »
Emy shyly shuffles in, wearing a frilly pink bikini that causes her to blush and cover herself in a towel. "I would like to nominate Remiel... If that's okay.. and all," she says softly as she sneaks over and sits next to Yugi in the sand.

Offline Assassini

  • Elliquiy's resident gamer
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Apr 2012
  • Location: Scotland (North of the Wall)
  • Gender: Male
  • Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2015, 08:38:27 PM »
So many choices this time. Maybe we should just have three MCs (and one DJ...).

Requesting this for first tune (because of relevance)! Let's get this party started! Unce unce! *Starts hopping around in the sand*
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 08:41:22 PM by Assassini »

Offline Galactic DruidTopic starter

Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2015, 09:34:37 PM »
I was thinking more Beastie Boys, I fear. =P

Offline Assassini

  • Elliquiy's resident gamer
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Apr 2012
  • Location: Scotland (North of the Wall)
  • Gender: Male
  • Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2015, 09:48:03 PM »
I was thinking more Beastie Boys, I fear. =P

Heh. Beastie Boys. Nice. *chuckles away at the pun*

Offline Verasaille

Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2015, 10:29:21 PM »
Oh yes but who is singing this song?


Offline Strangefate

Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2015, 10:54:22 PM »
Strangefate yawns and stretches from under the tree where he’s been napping in his blue Hawaiian shirt and tan shorts.  Peering over the tops of his sunglasses, he announces, “Huh, so yeah… I’m gonna vote for Madame Professor guys.  She got stuff done last time, right?  Plus Remiel had all sorts of sneaky arrangements going on behind the scenes.  Not sure I want him for our party's MC, no offense.”

Offline James Moriarty

Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2015, 11:20:16 PM »
Like, dudes, you know, thanks for the votes and all!  Totally tubular.  But I gotta get back to the waves and hang ten, you know?  So, like, I'm voting for Remiel, he's mah brah."

Offline KatKwik

  • Kuddle Kat~💄Resident Kitteh💋Purrfectly Edible~💋Wondering Poet~👠Wearing Stilettos to bed👠~
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2012
  • Location: “From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!”
  • Gender: Female
  • 💋~Wolfie kuddler~🍫Chocolate, Kitty Kandy🍫
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2015, 03:28:19 AM »
The girls walks down the sand, surfboard in hand. The sun is too hot to require a wet suit so in her bikini she waves to the rest and then sets off to paddle in on her board. The best time to surf was usually early morning but with rumours about strange events, she thought it best to stick to daylight and with people around.

Vote for MC: James M


Offline LunaLilith22

  • Daughter Of The Night, Collector Of Knowledge, Seeker Of Power, Shining Light Within The Deep Darkness, Hope's Champion
  • Liege
  • Seducer
  • *
  • Join Date: Sep 2014
  • Location: Lost in today's errant fantasy
  • Gender: Female
  • No one can find the rewind button...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2015, 08:10:47 AM »
Lilith rolls over from her nap to see what everyone else is doing, they seemed to be voting someone in for something, her mind still hazy from the party last night and foggy from sleep, she casts her vote for Sunshine

Offline Assassini

  • Elliquiy's resident gamer
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Apr 2012
  • Location: Scotland (North of the Wall)
  • Gender: Male
  • Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2015, 08:52:18 AM »
Oh yes but who is singing this song?



Assassini glances around to see if anyone else is going to start the slow clap before starting it himself. "Bravo" he says with a nod, keeping that slow applause going for a few moments.

Like, dudes, you know, thanks for the votes and all!  Totally tubular.  But I gotta get back to the waves and hang ten, you know?  So, like, I'm voting for Remiel, he's mah brah."

"Yeaaah bruh!" Assassini finally stops the slow clap for Vera in order to offer a fist-bump to JM, "All about dat Remiel vote son, ya feel me?"

Offline Ceralilly

  • Unofficial Hiatus except for SINS Academy- PM for questions regarding SINS ACADEMY.
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • *
  • Join Date: Feb 2015
  • Location: Unofficial Hiatus for all but SINS Academy- will be back once my muse returns. :-)
  • Gender: Female
  • Recently diagnosed with MS. Adjusting. Loveuall!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2015, 11:56:40 AM »
Ceralilly stumbled out of the changing room. She had to go "first" so they didn't get caught. Giggling in her tipsy delight she adjusted her black and red dotted bathing suite, and whispered loudly back inside.

"Hurry up you! They will notice we dissapeared! They will know!" she giggled again in her drunken state, and dove in next to Luna. "I-i'm so wasted! I should sober up before jello shots!" Ceralilly awaited her lover to sneak out of the changing room and figured they would decide on a MC for the night together. 

Offline Galactic DruidTopic starter

Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2015, 10:20:28 PM »
Votes so far:

Remi: 5
James: 4
Sunshine: 3
Silver: 1
Perse: 1
Madame: 1

Yet to vote:
Ceralilly, Aiyanna, Affably, Rafiki, Leorobin

Still anyone's title! I forgot to mention it, but each round in this game will have a time limit for votes. Please have them in by Tuesday Evening, June 9.

Offline Assassini

  • Elliquiy's resident gamer
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Apr 2012
  • Location: Scotland (North of the Wall)
  • Gender: Male
  • Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2015, 10:30:25 PM »
Votes so far:

Remi: 5
James: 4
Sunshine: 3
Silver: 1
Perse: 1
Madame: 1

Yet to vote:
Ceralilly, Aiyanna, Affably, Rafiki, Leorobin

Still anyone's title! I forgot to mention it, but each round in this game will have a time limit for votes. Please have them in by Tuesday Evening, June 9.

"Yeaah bru, it's all about Remi for Captain" he chuckles manically before chugging some indecipherable liquid from a red plastic cup before pulling off the hoody he had been wearing to reveal the brightly coloured, almost neon, tank-top underneath.

Offline Rafiki23

  • She says I'm her muse, but I'm the one inspired ~ Ceralilly's Daddy <3 ~
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • *
  • Join Date: Feb 2015
  • Location: The twisted spot in your heart that makes you shiver with delight...
  • Gender: Male
  • Ceralilly's
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2015, 12:40:50 AM »
Donning his favorite Hawaiian shirt, Rafiki hit the beach. Heading in the direction of the local tiki bar, he paused to scan the area. Seeing all of the happy vacationers and locals alike, he smiled. Moving on he took a few more steps towards the bar when he stopped to read a poster. The brightly colored pamphlet read that all of the people attending the event would be allowed to choose the Master of Ceremonies from the group. This peaked his interests and set his heart a race when he noticed the time limit. Late as usual Rifki set off at a hurried speed to place his ballot, already knowing who he was going to vote for.

"She'll really like this!" He said to himself softly.

Getting to the ballot box and grasping at the nearest writing utensil he quickly scribbled his vote. Cera in big bolded letters. She would never guess that he voted for her, but that and more surprises would come later.

Offline Galactic DruidTopic starter

Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2015, 09:31:51 AM »
Less than 24 hours to go!

Offline AffablyEvil

Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2015, 04:08:50 PM »
I guess Remi is as good as any choice at the moment for the master of our little ceremony. ^^

Offline Ceralilly

  • Unofficial Hiatus except for SINS Academy- PM for questions regarding SINS ACADEMY.
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • *
  • Join Date: Feb 2015
  • Location: Unofficial Hiatus for all but SINS Academy- will be back once my muse returns. :-)
  • Gender: Female
  • Recently diagnosed with MS. Adjusting. Loveuall!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2015, 06:18:16 PM »
Ceralilly decided to drop a vote in for Remiel as well. Thoigh she didnt take much tometo think about her vote...as she was fairly tipsy when she cadt it....she just hoped her writing was legible and scurried off to find her lover again. Rafiki was making his way back from his own vote it appeared and she couldn't wait to cover him in drunken kisses.

Offline Galactic DruidTopic starter

Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2015, 10:28:50 PM »
It was a close call, but ultimately, and likely in part due to his excellent Captain Morgan costume, Remiel was selected to be the Master of Ceremonies for the evening. The party went well until the night, ending only when the last of the vacationers had finally turned in, right on the beach. It was a perfect, cloudless, quiet evening under a bright, full moon, it's reflection sparkling in the ocean. It was hard to picture a more perfect paradise.

The Night Phase Has Begun!

As always, the day phase will begin when I have my role PMs in.

Offline Galactic DruidTopic starter

Re: Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo - Game Thread -
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2015, 11:37:50 PM »
"Awoooooooo!" The howl of wolves could be heard across the island, almost immediately spreading panic. Vacationers ran for the nearest shelter they could find, using windows if doors weren't an option. On the beach, they could hear the growls, the howls, and worst of all, the screams. Only once day broke did anyone dare venture out to see what had happened. In the middle of the beach, sand died red, laid the corpse of Versaille.

"These aren't ordinary wolves..." a frightened student pointed out, gesturing towards a pair of par prints. They were far larger than a wolf's, and were in sets of two, rather than four. "There's no way..." one commented. It wasn't long before accusations were flying between the vacationers. Who'se idea had it been to come to this beach? Who was responsible? No one could remember.


The Second Day Phase has begun!

Just like before, players will be casting votes. This time, however, the 'winner' is headed to the gallows, and will be eliminated from the game.Please remember, voting is a required part of the game. There will be a time limit to get votes in, at which point all collected votes will be tallied. Please have you votes in within the next the next 96 hours, Wednesday Evening.

Players
  • Blythe
  • James Moriaty
  • Remiel
  • Silver
  • Madame Prof
  • Verasaille
  • KatKwik
  • Sunshine
  • Yugi
  • AffablyEvil
  • Assassini
  • persephone325
  • Ceralilly
  • LunaLillith22
  • Rafiki23
  • Lady Lunarius
  • Leorobin
  • EmyKat
  • Strangefate


Roles in play:

  • 3 Werewolves
  • The Lone Wolf
  • The Cursed Villager
  • The Bodyguard
  • The Priest
  • Healer
  • The Witch
  • The Seer
  • 7 Villagers

Offline AffablyEvil

Soooo.... Standard plan of assuming the she- Er, I mean, the Master of Ceremonies, is guilty?

Offline Zelric Miras

Perhaps not this time. After all without a master of ceremonies we might as well be doing things ourselves. Let's let Remiel entertain us a few days more. Lillith had been sleeping yesterday...Perhaps just a little bit less than myself. Maybe she has more nocturnal habits?

Online persephone325

  • E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Lady White Wolf | Bucky Bait/Buckygirl | Howling's Dagger | Queen of the Underworld | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky
  • Mentor
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2012
  • Location: Following the White Wolf...
  • Gender: Female
  • Ready to comply...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
"With what evidence should we lynch our Master of Ceremonies with?" Persephone asked. "Other than the fact that it was a terrible trend last time around. Unless you know something that the rest of us do not?" She questioned Evil.

Offline Blythe

Blythe says, "I have no information to go on at this juncture. Honestly, I'm casting a vote at random here. I am open to changing this vote if there is any information suggesting I should. So...I will vote for Strangefate."

Offline AffablyEvil

I don't know anything Persephone, I was simply getting the discussion going.

Offline yugi006

  • Cherishing his bestie Angel, Bes's Pillow, Rocked by Carnage, Wolfling's Adoring Pillow,
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2011
  • Location: With Cole in Her Arms, Hiding in the Shadows, Stalking Josi's Profile
  • Gender: Male
  • Anesa's Game Tutor, Ninja Assassin
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
"I have no clue as to who did this and like the rest I'm voting someone random. Leorobin is my vote this time. My vote can change pending any info you guys may have."

Offline LunaLilith22

  • Daughter Of The Night, Collector Of Knowledge, Seeker Of Power, Shining Light Within The Deep Darkness, Hope's Champion
  • Liege
  • Seducer
  • *
  • Join Date: Sep 2014
  • Location: Lost in today's errant fantasy
  • Gender: Female
  • No one can find the rewind button...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
"If anyone has any info I am completely willing to change my vote as I am shooting blind here, I vote for Leorobin based soley on the fact that he voted for me." She rubs her shoulder, trying to ease some of the soreness caused from last nights fleeing "To answer your query about my power nap yesterday, I was taking a nap so that I would be able to stay up late and party with everyone."

Offline Assassini

  • Elliquiy's resident gamer
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Apr 2012
  • Location: Scotland (North of the Wall)
  • Gender: Male
  • Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Assassini sits in the sand, attempting to recover from the previous night's frivolities whilst simultaneously trying to figure out what the fuck is going on. "I think we should lynch Affably Evil" he suggests blearily, "Purely because she was the first to accuse someone else AS WELL AS the first to reply..." He pauses for dramatic effect, "Seems to me like that suggests she knows more than one should..."

Offline James Moriarty

Duuuuuuude.  Vera, no way.

Offline James Moriarty

Scrubbing some of the sand from his almost shoulder-length dirty blond hair, James manages to look thoughtful, posing next to his bright orange surf board so that his smooth, sun-kissed muscles gleam in the morning light.  "Like, well, I'm gonna have to vote for Ceralilly guys, cuz like, you know.  I'm all, 'what is this, like, high school -- you can't do that in the changing rooms.'  Totally, this is why we can't have nice things."  Tilting his head to shake the water out of one ear, he grabs his board and heads back towards the surf.

Offline Strangefate

Strangefate gazes with numb shock at the bloody stains and claw marks left in the sand from Verasaille’s murder, a near total buzzkill, “Whoa.  That sucks…  I almost feel like we should cancel the party now.  Almost.”   Peering over the tops of his sunglasses as Blythe suggests he might be the murderer, he frowns, “Hey, not cool, man.  And since I don’t have anything else to go on, I’m gonna have to vote for Blythe in return I guess.  He’s the only one that I know for a fact has just named an innocent person.”   

Offline SunshineSparkle

Sunshine glanced around and sighed in sadness as she looked at Vera's battered dead body. She wondered who among the presents was cruel enough to kill a woman.
"I have nothing valuable or confirmed to add other than my suspicions. And right now I'm suspecting Rafiki."

Offline AffablyEvil

I'm absenting on this one, if possible. I want more info.

Offline EmyKat

Emy wandered out into the group, her tight black bikini clinging to her body as she held herself awkwardly. Her eyes glimmered with sadness as she tried to block out the image of Vera from her mind. "I think I will have to vote with Yugi..." she said softly as she hid behind him, sitting on a nearby rock. "Leorobin seems to be the majority vote. Therefore, I am sorry Leo. I guess you are the first lynching."

Offline Zelric Miras

I see how this works. I sleep in the first day and I get shoved under the car. Well, I hope you don't regret your votes. I didn't kill Vera, and my vote was weakly based but I don't really have anything else to go by.

Offline KatKwik

  • Kuddle Kat~💄Resident Kitteh💋Purrfectly Edible~💋Wondering Poet~👠Wearing Stilettos to bed👠~
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2012
  • Location: “From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!”
  • Gender: Female
  • 💋~Wolfie kuddler~🍫Chocolate, Kitty Kandy🍫
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
She looked at the bloody stains and the people going crazy again. The surf looked good on this morning and she poked her nose to get a look and listen in on the drama.

The beach was a hazard and she was glad she wasn't the victim. She felt sad that she wasn't able to stop the killing and decided to randomly cast her vote for Ceralily

She made her way to the water in the hope of getting a few waves before before night drew in again and she was forced to hide.


Offline Remiel

The reluctant Master of Ceremonies had no clue whom to vote for.  "I have no clue whom to vote for," he said.

"Uh...James Moriarty.  No one really talks like that.  Do they?"

Offline Madame Professor

  • Always Procaffeinating, Caffeinatrix, Hippie Ecoterrorist
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2013
  • Location: Perkatory
  • Gender: Female
  • I put the 'Mad' in Madame
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Lowering her shades, The Professor glances over the frame until she finds Affably Evil. Abstaining only helps the terrors that stalk their beach and her words set off alarms in the woman. She cast her vote for the other woman, then settled back in her chair, trying to enjoy the rays of sun while she could.

Online persephone325

  • E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Lady White Wolf | Bucky Bait/Buckygirl | Howling's Dagger | Queen of the Underworld | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky
  • Mentor
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2012
  • Location: Following the White Wolf...
  • Gender: Female
  • Ready to comply...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
"I hate voting blindly. But, if I must cast a vote then I think it will be for EmyKat."

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Summary: At 2015-06-17 14:25:28, persephone325 (uid: 36747) rolls: 1d20 Result: 18

Full Result: persephone325 rolled: 1d20
Comment:
Result: 18,
Total: 18

1. Blythe
2. James Moriaty
3. Remiel
4. Silver
5. Madame Prof
6. Verasaille
7. Aiyanna
8. KatKwik
9. Sunshine
10. Yugi
11. AffablyEvil
12. Assassini
13. Ceralilly
14. LunaLillith22
15. Rafiki23
16. Lady Lunarius
17. Leorobin
18. EmyKat
19. Strangefate

Was too lazy to take my name out beforehand, so there WERE 20 names on the list when I rolled the dice.

Offline Assassini

  • Elliquiy's resident gamer
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Apr 2012
  • Location: Scotland (North of the Wall)
  • Gender: Male
  • Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The reluctant Master of Ceremonies had no clue whom to vote for.  "I have no clue whom to vote for," he said.

"Uh...James Moriarty.  No one really talks like that.  Do they?"

"Yoooo, Remi..." he slurs a little, rubbing his temple to try and clear the remnants of the utterly brutal hangover which makes grasping the danger of the current situation rather tricky. "Don't, like, be a hater brah..." he continues with a sage nod and an airy wave of his hand.

Sobering up a little though, Assassini sits forward and rests his elbows on his knees where he sits in the sand, suddenly all business. "Now, I've not played Werewolf before, but forgive me, would it not be the better if we had SOME information to work with here?" he glances around hoping the others will heed his words, "Would it not make sense for the Seer to reveal themselves early, when there is the best chance of the bodyguard also being alive? That way the bodyguard can work behind the scenes defending the Seer, while the Seer works his/her way through the enemy ranks. Surely that's a legit plan?" He frowns a little as he finishes, trying to think of any flaw or loophole the enemy could exploit.

Online Lady Lunarius

  • Howling's Panda, ~Nich's Wifey#6, ~Hekate's Lesbian Lover ~~ Liza's Bestie~Geeklets #1~~Blitzy's secret lover~~Flour Fairy~~Sephy's Luna-Bird~
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2009
  • Location: Oregon
  • Gender: Female
  • Life's a bitch so tie her up & fuck her senseless.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I'll go ahead and place a vote in for Leorobin I guess...unless anyone has any information?

Offline yugi006

  • Cherishing his bestie Angel, Bes's Pillow, Rocked by Carnage, Wolfling's Adoring Pillow,
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2011
  • Location: With Cole in Her Arms, Hiding in the Shadows, Stalking Josi's Profile
  • Gender: Male
  • Anesa's Game Tutor, Ninja Assassin
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Sobering up a little though, Assassini sits forward and rests his elbows on his knees where he sits in the sand, suddenly all business. "Now, I've not played Werewolf before, but forgive me, would it not be the better if we had SOME information to work with here?" he glances around hoping the others will heed his words, "Would it not make sense for the Seer to reveal themselves early, when there is the best chance of the bodyguard also being alive? That way the bodyguard can work behind the scenes defending the Seer, while the Seer works his/her way through the enemy ranks. Surely that's a legit plan?" He frowns a little as he finishes, trying to think of any flaw or loophole the enemy could exploit.

"It is not a good idea to reveal themselves early as they'll be the target of an attack during the night phase. If the bodyguard protects the Seer the bodyguard is vunerable to an attack during the night phase."

Offline James Moriarty

Paddling out to meet another killer wave, James turns back to flip Remiel the... shaka sign, rising with the crest where the wind blows the water white and black.

Offline Assassini

  • Elliquiy's resident gamer
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Apr 2012
  • Location: Scotland (North of the Wall)
  • Gender: Male
  • Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
"It is not a good idea to reveal themselves early as they'll be the target of an attack during the night phase. If the bodyguard protects the Seer the bodyguard is vunerable to an attack during the night phase."

He nods emphatically but the frown on his face indicates he still is not in complete agreement. "True they'll be focused for attack, but on the other hand, every time they try to kill the Seer that's one time the bodyguard can protect them" he speaks as if he's searching for others to dissuade him of the idea, not convinced that it would work but still unable to think of a solid argument against it. "Plus, the werewolves would have to search to see if they can find the bodyguard. If the bodyguard operates in secrecy, defending the Seer, then surely we will be able to lynch all the wolves before the wolves finally work out who the bodyguard is? Unless we get fiendishly unlucky..."

Offline Blythe

Blythe tosses a beach ball around and says, "Assassini has a point. Consider: The Seer can help out publicly and the bodyguard and protect the Seer. The Bodyguard need not reveal their own identity in order to ensure their own safety. In addition, if the Seer reveals themselves and is targeted (assuming the Bodyguard somehow cannot protect them) we have a Healer who may yet save them. The net gain from the Seer revealing themselves early does have an appeal, assuming the Bodyguard and Healer will keep themselves hidden and safe."

Offline LunaLilith22

  • Daughter Of The Night, Collector Of Knowledge, Seeker Of Power, Shining Light Within The Deep Darkness, Hope's Champion
  • Liege
  • Seducer
  • *
  • Join Date: Sep 2014
  • Location: Lost in today's errant fantasy
  • Gender: Female
  • No one can find the rewind button...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
"From what I can tell Blythe and Assassini's plan doesn't have a downside other than the weres not targeting the seer cause they know they will be protected and shooting for the others hoping to find the bodyguard, but that kind of random selection is pretty much what is happening now anyway so at least we would have people we can trust and possibly a werewolf or two to hang."

Offline yugi006

  • Cherishing his bestie Angel, Bes's Pillow, Rocked by Carnage, Wolfling's Adoring Pillow,
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2011
  • Location: With Cole in Her Arms, Hiding in the Shadows, Stalking Josi's Profile
  • Gender: Male
  • Anesa's Game Tutor, Ninja Assassin
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
He nods emphatically but the frown on his face indicates he still is not in complete agreement. "True they'll be focused for attack, but on the other hand, every time they try to kill the Seer that's one time the bodyguard can protect them" he speaks as if he's searching for others to dissuade him of the idea, not convinced that it would work but still unable to think of a solid argument against it. "Plus, the werewolves would have to search to see if they can find the bodyguard. If the bodyguard operates in secrecy, defending the Seer, then surely we will be able to lynch all the wolves before the wolves finally work out who the bodyguard is? Unless we get fiendishly unlucky..."

Well at some point the bodyguard will probably be killed by the werewolves as this time the rules for not being able to protect the same person twice in a row applies. So if the first night misses the second night will hit since the Seer can't be proected the second night so there is a downside.

Offline yugi006

  • Cherishing his bestie Angel, Bes's Pillow, Rocked by Carnage, Wolfling's Adoring Pillow,
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2011
  • Location: With Cole in Her Arms, Hiding in the Shadows, Stalking Josi's Profile
  • Gender: Male
  • Anesa's Game Tutor, Ninja Assassin
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
That is only if the bodyguard can't protect the Seer twice in a row.

Offline James Moriarty

There is also the problem that someone might, for example, lie about being the Seer, causing the protections to be misused.

Offline Assassini

  • Elliquiy's resident gamer
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Apr 2012
  • Location: Scotland (North of the Wall)
  • Gender: Male
  • Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Well at some point the bodyguard will probably be killed by the werewolves as this time the rules for not being able to protect the same person twice in a row applies. So if the first night misses the second night will hit since the Seer can't be proected the second night so there is a downside.

"Oh, the Bodyguard can't protect the same person two nights in a row? Really?" he frowns and leans back in the sand, staring up into the bright blue sky, devoid of even any clouds which might obscure the glaring sun. "That is a problem..." he ponders while sitting there quietly, "Of course that means that the bodyguard could intentionally not protect the Seer on the first night (because the werewolves will think s/he's protected) and then when they attack on night three their attack will fail" he continues trying to map out all the possible outcomes both in his mind and aloud at the same time.

There is also the problem that someone might, for example, lie about being the Seer, causing the protections to be misused.

"Perhaps you are right, I just happen to be a fan of dem bold plays yo!" he laughs as he sits up again, kicking the sand away from his feet, "Go hard, or go home!"

Offline yugi006

  • Cherishing his bestie Angel, Bes's Pillow, Rocked by Carnage, Wolfling's Adoring Pillow,
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2011
  • Location: With Cole in Her Arms, Hiding in the Shadows, Stalking Josi's Profile
  • Gender: Male
  • Anesa's Game Tutor, Ninja Assassin
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
"Oh, the Bodyguard can't protect the same person two nights in a row? Really?" he frowns and leans back in the sand, staring up into the bright blue sky, devoid of even any clouds which might obscure the glaring sun. "That is a problem..." he ponders while sitting there quietly, "Of course that means that the bodyguard could intentionally not protect the Seer on the first night (because the werewolves will think s/he's protected) and then when they attack on night three their attack will fail" he continues trying to map out all the possible outcomes both in his mind and aloud at the same time.

"Well it's usually the case that they can't but last game we played Guy allowed it since we were playing a variant with two sets of bad guys. This one we reverted back to the normal style with just the werewolves so I've asked to make sure this is the case or not. I can see your logic if the bodyguard can protect someone twice in a row but if not then it is not a good idea to reveal themselves.

Also like James said someone could lie about being the Seer.

Offline Assassini

  • Elliquiy's resident gamer
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Apr 2012
  • Location: Scotland (North of the Wall)
  • Gender: Male
  • Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
"Well it's usually the case that they can't but last game we played Guy allowed it since we were playing a variant with two sets of bad guys. This one we reverted back to the normal style with just the werewolves so I've asked to make sure this is the case or not. I can see your logic if the bodyguard can protect someone twice in a row but if not then it is not a good idea to reveal themselves.

Also like James said someone could lie about being the Seer.

"Guess we will wait and see for what TRPG says, but I have to say... Pretending to be the Seer would be a pretty ballsy play! I'd be super impressed!" he chuckles as he talks, enjoying the idea of all the intrigue and drama the scenario would generate.

Offline Galactic DruidTopic starter

The crowd was in a clear panic. By a narrow margin, it was decided that Leorobin had to be the one responsible for bringing them out to the island beach. Before he could even mount a proper defense, he was overrun by the angry mob, strung up on a noose from the nearest coconut tree as the vacationers cheered in vengeful celebration. At least, for a moment. As he strugged to take his last breaths, Leorobin showed no sign of changing. By the time someone though to get him down, it was already too late. The vacationers had killed one of their own, nothing more than a regular vacationer. With guilt not contending with fear, it was unlikely anyone would get much Sleep.

Night Phase 2 Has Begun!

Day Phase three will begin as soon as night role actions are locked in!

Offline Galactic DruidTopic starter

Much to their relief, everyone awoke to discover that no one had died the previous night. Had the night before just been some freak accident? Were they all just being paranoid? Or was there really something prowling about at night, attempting to pick them off, one by one?

The Third Day Phase has begun!

Just like before, players will be casting votes. This time, however, the 'winner' is headed to the gallows, and will be eliminated from the game.Please remember, voting is a required part of the game. There will be a time limit to get votes in, at which point all collected votes will be tallied. Please have you votes in within the next the next 96 hours, Friday Evening.

Players
  • Blythe
  • James Moriaty
  • Remiel
  • Silver
  • Madame Prof
  • Verasaille
  • KatKwik
  • Sunshine
  • Yugi
  • AffablyEvil
  • Assassini
  • persephone325
  • Ceralilly
  • LunaLillith22
  • Rafiki23
  • Lady Lunarius
  • Leorobin
  • EmyKat
  • Strangefate


Roles in play:

  • 3 Werewolves
  • The Lone Wolf
  • The Cursed Villager
  • The Bodyguard
  • The Priest
  • Healer
  • The Witch
  • The Seer
  • 7 Villagers

Offline Blythe

Sherlock mucks about with a beach ball and says, "I vote not to lynch anyone today. The lack of a death is interesting. I am open to changing my mind if anyone has evidence otherwise pointing to someone guilty."

Offline Madame Professor

  • Always Procaffeinating, Caffeinatrix, Hippie Ecoterrorist
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2013
  • Location: Perkatory
  • Gender: Female
  • I put the 'Mad' in Madame
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
The Professor shakes her head, "Not lynching is a terrible idea... and a suspicious one, as far as I'm concerned." She sighed, trying to rub the hangover from her temples. She felt a sudden flash of deja vu but shook it off. "It only helps the werewolves. And evidence is even more difficult to come by." She pushed her sunglasses back over her eyes and sipped her coffee. "I do agree that no death is interesting and that could be good or bad..." Looking over the RSVP list, there were a handful of options to consider at this point. "At the moment, I'm torn between my previous day's vote and you, Mr. Holmes. But I haven't made up my mind just yet."

As she had said, not lynching also struck a suspicious cord in her and both Sherlock and AffablyEvil had purposed the idea. But if anyone had a compelling reason to vote a different way, she'd listen first.

Offline Blythe

Sherlock replies, "I voted not to lynch because I don't know what else to do or who to vote for. Last round I voted literally at random. As stated, I can change my vote if given sufficient reason. The 'no lynch' vote is mostly to get the voting ball rolling."

Edit: added the sentence 'Last round I voted literally at random.'
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 03:09:02 PM by Sherlock »

Offline KatKwik

  • Kuddle Kat~💄Resident Kitteh💋Purrfectly Edible~💋Wondering Poet~👠Wearing Stilettos to bed👠~
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2012
  • Location: “From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!”
  • Gender: Female
  • 💋~Wolfie kuddler~🍫Chocolate, Kitty Kandy🍫
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
She also found it interesting that there had been no death. She had no suspects as of yet and decided that for now she would leave her vote as before.

Ceralily

Offline Assassini

  • Elliquiy's resident gamer
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • *
  • Join Date: Apr 2012
  • Location: Scotland (North of the Wall)
  • Gender: Male
  • Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Assassini staggers out of the small hut and onto the pristine and crystalline sand. Now shirtless and only wearing long shorts, he also has donned a baseball cap which is facing backwards over his head, and two pairs of neon-coloured sunglasses which do nothing to shade him from the glaring sunlight. "Eyy, wut?" he asks, already looking around for a cooler of beer or rum, or anything alcoholic. "Naebody died?" he asks, confusion evident in his eyes, "That's bloody ludicrous! I can't see any reason why the werewolves would not kill someone..."

He pauses as he listens to the voices of what might have been reason from the others around the beach. "Meh, I think not killing someone is a pretty bad idea actually, yea, we need to put some pressure down broseph!" he pauses as he finally finds an empty bottle of rum, tipping it up sadly as he says with a sigh, "However, in the absence of any bold plays by any of the special good guys, I'm gonna go ahead and stick with my previous vote of lynching Affably Evil". Then with another sigh, he chucks the empty bottle aside, muttering, "Why is the rum, always gone?"

Offline LunaLilith22

  • Daughter Of The Night, Collector Of Knowledge, Seeker Of Power, Shining Light Within The Deep Darkness, Hope's Champion
  • Liege
  • Seducer
  • *
  • Join Date: Sep 2014
  • Location: Lost in today's errant fantasy
  • Gender: Female
  • No one can find the rewind button...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Lilith looked around surprised to see everyone from the day before present and accounted for "As far as I can tell, and correct me if I'm wrong, there is no evidence and so all votes must be random. With that in mind I'm just gonna..."
rolls a d20
Roll Result: LunaLilith22 rolled: 1d20
Comment:
Result: 8,
Total: 8
"It would appear that Sunshine is my vote unless any new information comes to light."

Offline yugi006

  • Cherishing his bestie Angel, Bes's Pillow, Rocked by Carnage, Wolfling's Adoring Pillow,
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2011
  • Location: With Cole in Her Arms, Hiding in the Shadows, Stalking Josi's Profile
  • Gender: Male
  • Anesa's Game Tutor, Ninja Assassin
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
" I don't know who to vote for so this is just an random guess. So Sunshine.

Offline SunshineSparkle

Sunshine was relieved that no one was killed overnight. She pondered on which decision to take, after all it's everyone's lives at stake.

"At this point where we're at, I vote for no lynching."