You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 08:41:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: They met in a Bar called Cyn. M for F erotic role play  (Read 106 times)

Offline sensual penTopic starter

They met in a Bar called Cyn. M for F erotic role play
« on: June 03, 2015, 06:02:48 PM »
Hello, thank you for stopping by.
I am hoping to write with someone who likes a good imaginative story which develops into a highly charged erotic character relationship . I really enjoy building the tension of a good plot, but at the same time, our characters feel the intensity of attraction, the pull of desire. They both have a need, both are looking for something deep. I like to write good descriptive story based paragraphs, not just a few raunchy sentences. The plot can evolve slowly, or explode in the heat of the night! I guess that will happen at some stage!!! However,  it isnt about crude fucking and release. That has its place, but I like to write so we can feel it.  Description, sensation, detail are all part of the story. I want us to try and bring our characters ‘alive’. A writing challenge? Maybe, but it will make for a good story.  I’d like to explore the erotic side of a relationship-discover how people’s appetites grow as the try new and different ways to excite and sate their desires. Possibly move beyond boundaries they had set - deeper darker experiences. Who knows what or where.

Well that’s about it. I prefer to write by email-or googleodcs. It gives freedom to write and is easy to edit. Please PM me if you have any thoughts. I will be delighted to write with you in a way you would like. I will always reply.  As a prompt, this scenario might trigger your imagination. But I am glad to work on any plot you have a yen for.

The title says it!
This plot can be a brief encounter, or can run as long as we want. It can be two characters- or we can introduce others as the plot develops.
I imagine the story starts in a bar to no-where, the sort of dive where some people go who have little more. Others have wants. A bit sleazy, a tough place- a dangerous place. Sex is very much on the agenda. Has-beens, may-be's and those there for kicks. But it is also on the avant-gard list for arty types and free thinkers- a place where anything goes and often does.
He is gritty, and laid back. But could do better. A bit of a writer, one of life's tough luck cases- a bit cynical, world weary but possibly soft centered. Women are fascinated by him despite his off hand manner - sex is never far from his mind- it's why he is here.
She is what you wish. maybe they will get along!
So why not come and have a drink! Pen.  ;)