You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 04:05:55 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A new fanfic idea  (Read 141 times)

Offline WhatLiesAboveTopic starter

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
A new fanfic idea
« on: June 02, 2015, 11:24:13 AM »
Name: The Fall of a Jedi

Content: This would be a one shot fantasy from the Star Wars universe. Might become something more.

Scenario: Padawans are easily corrupted. After all, they are new to using the Force. However, a Master...if a Sith could corrupt a Jedi Master, then they would be heralded throughout the Galaxy. Of course, one could not just choose any Jedi Master. One had to choose a master such as Tempest. One of the most renowned Jedi, Tempest would take a true master of the Sith to bring her down. But if he did...what a prize he would attain.

Setting: Obviously, this is Star Wars themed. I'd prefer it if we played on a planet not well inhabited, or inhabited in the outer rim, like Nar Shadaa.

Requirements: Anyone that knows anything about Star Wars. I'm not an expert, so I don't expect you to be. I'm looking for someone that is willing to play a Sith Lord. Preferably anyone willing to play a male character. Below is the Jedi I will be playing.