You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 11:49:16 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Making her rape fantasy come true.  (Read 2725 times)

Offline extremophileTopic starter

Making her rape fantasy come true.
« on: May 31, 2015, 08:11:10 PM »
She probably wasn't the only girl in the world with a fantasy about being overpowered and taken by a stranger, but there was no doubt that hers was a more complex desire than some.

She wanted to be obsessed over, to mould herself into the thing that would drive her assailant wild. If he fantasised about nurses she'd dress as a nurse for the walk home through the park. If he liked sexy secretaries she'd do away with her boring plain suits and wear tight little satin blouses and ridiculously high heels. She'd let him suggest week by week how she should change herself to be what he desired, till she was so irresistible that he'd just have to take her - no matter what the consequences might be for her.

That's why she posted on the bdsm board that wanted to chat with guys in her city, for them to tell her what the most irresistible bait for them to be, knowing that she'd choose one to ultimately make her most depraved dreams real.

There's pretty much no kinks that I wouldn't be willing to include in this kind of scene, but pretty obviously clothing fetishes including latex, exhibitionism, toy insertion, any level of bondage and naturally rape would all be hot hot hot.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 06:04:25 PM by extremophile »

Re: Making her rape fantasy come true.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 06:06:26 PM »
Updated with some more details - if this inspires any ideas in you feel free to share them!

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 08:27:10 PM »
A little bit of a bump do see if I can flush a few more deviants out from the bushes!

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 06:10:17 PM »
Time for an August bump.

I'm pretty flexible on this one so if it triggers a related idea in your head please feel free to share

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2015, 04:52:34 PM »
Still very much looking for this scene - really hoping to play up the stalking/grooming element of it

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2015, 04:08:11 PM »
October bump

Offline Adrian999

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 10:45:45 AM »
She probably wasn't the only girl in the world with a fantasy about being overpowered and taken by a stranger, but there was no doubt that hers was a more complex desire than some.

She wanted to be obsessed over, to mould herself into the thing that would drive her assailant wild. If he fantasised about nurses she'd dress as a nurse for the walk home through the park. If he liked sexy secretaries she'd do away with her boring plain suits and wear tight little satin blouses and ridiculously high heels. She'd let him suggest week by week how she should change herself to be what he desired, till she was so irresistible that he'd just have to take her - no matter what the consequences might be for her.

That's why she posted on the bdsm board that wanted to chat with guys in her city, for them to tell her what the most irresistible bait for them to be, knowing that she'd choose one to ultimately make her most depraved dreams real.

There's pretty much no kinks that I wouldn't be willing to include in this kind of scene, but pretty obviously clothing fetishes including latex, exhibitionism, toy insertion, any level of bondage and naturally rape would all be hot hot hot.

Are you looking for a long term or short term RP?  Only other question I have is about the level of violence you are looking for?  I would not feel comfortable with extreme violence but am happy to discuss the scene if you wish.

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2015, 05:37:44 PM »
I'm reasonably flexible on all those questions. Certainly it doesn't need to be more violent than you feel comfortable with, part of the scene that I really want to explore is getting her into the mindset where she understands that she's brought this on herself and the consequences of that realization

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2015, 02:08:33 PM »
Bump!

Offline Adrian999

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2015, 10:52:30 AM »
Hi again,

Sorry I have not responded to you previously.  I will not bore you with all the issues but I assure you that I was not ignoring you and not being intentionally rude.

I would love to work on this story with you if you are still looking.  Please accept that my long delay in responding is not typical!  I usually reply to posts the same day and almost certainly within 2 days.

I look forward to hearing from you again

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2015, 02:44:40 PM »
Ok - I'm not exactly sure what you'd like to hear from me - I'm very happy to explore what you would and wouldn't like in the scene so I'll wait to get an indication from you

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2015, 03:21:16 PM »
Bump

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2016, 01:29:47 PM »
Bump

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2016, 04:03:00 PM »
Bumpity

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2016, 04:31:00 PM »
March bump!

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2016, 03:58:18 PM »
April bump

Offline LewdAdmiral

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2016, 06:10:07 AM »
Hello  I am newly minted here and want to sink my teeth into this kind of story.  You mentioned you were comfortable with any level of violence.  I have an interesting twist, I would like to throw your way.  What if the in the BDSM sight she posts in she meets a member who's really looking for girls to cook up and serve to a highly secret underground cannibal dining club?  Its a little out there but I'm willing to work with your input.

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2016, 03:36:25 PM »
I'm not against playing scenes with those kinds of themes in them though I'm not really sure that this scene is the best kind of set up for them - why not drop me a PM with some ideas along those lines and we'll leave this for those with a stalkery/rapey disposition.

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2016, 04:12:11 PM »
May bump with a slight twist if you'd like - maybe rather than enjoying my character himself, your character can groom and alter my girl but then put her in situations where other guys take her and enjoy her.

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2016, 03:54:13 PM »
June bump

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2016, 04:24:54 PM »
July bump

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2016, 06:46:19 PM »
August bump