A lady and her pirate captain (F for dominant male character)

Started by LamentingQuill, May 31, 2015, 03:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Alright, so here I am sitting here bored out of my mind and so I decide to tinker around with one of many online dollmakers, so I find this pirate one and begin messing around, but as I begin developing them... I feel this surge of inspiration and this scene pops into my head... so here is the picture and a little tid bit that I wrote.

Her bright green eyes snapped open the moment she felt the pressure on the bed, someone was getting onto the bed with her, but the only individual with access to this cabin was... the handsome young captain, Samuel Rosewind...
“Captain Rosewind?!” Eliana gasped, her tired eyes faint making out his face in the dim light from the candle atop the bedside table “What are you doing here? You promised you'd never come in here at night! Is... is there trouble?! Are we being attacked?!”

She heard him chuckle and soon felt the caress of his gentle calloused hand pushing a lock of her golden hair away from her hair “No dear Eliana, we are not under attack... I just... well, I wanted to talk to you is all... you don't have to go back you know... I saw you on deck today with the crew, smiling and taking care of everyone as they worked... you were happy....”

Eliana sucked in a breath as his hand ceased stroking and just cupped her cheek in a firm but gentle hold, his silken caressing voice whispering to her “You could stay, Eliana... you could stay here... with me... don't try to deny the feelings between us, I know you feel it too. Choose me, Eliana... forsake your past... make me your future...”

I'd like to see something along the lines of this happen in the story, but it doesn't by any means have to be exactly like this.

Anyway, basically the outline for this is that these pirates attacked a ship that happened to have been carrying a nobleman and his daughter Eliana, but the pirates have a thing about killing women, so the captain gives her two choices to either be sent out to sea in a lifeboat by herself or come aboard their ship; naturally she chooses the second option.

This is all extremely rough draft and leaves much room to be developed more between myself and my partner, give it a bit of us both :)