You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:39:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: X-men Forever RPG: (90`s Era/LGTB Freindly) OPEN  (Read 5068 times)

Offline Cassandra LeMay

Re: X-men Forever RPG: (90`s Era/LGTB Freindly) OPEN
« Reply #175 on: June 30, 2015, 10:59:11 AM »
I'm batting around an idea for an OC and have a question? Has the status of the Hellfire Club been established? Oops, somehow missed that line in the first post about it being disbanded. I do wonder if the social club would still exist even if the Inner Circle doesn't.
The Inner Circle has always been a secret club within the larger Hellfire Club. No reason why the social club should have ceased to operate that I can see.

Well, he did employ a dance instructor for a long time.
Stevie Hunter? She had her own studio in Salem Center; she didn't teach at the school, far as I know.

Offline SilkNSatanTopic starter

« Reply #176 on: June 30, 2015, 09:34:42 PM »
In regards to Rachels bio everything is fine, but I think it messes with the cannon too much if she is already a X-man. Its much easier for all if she starts out on her own and then joins the X-men as the story goes on.

Other then that the bio is approved.

Offline bend

« Reply #177 on: July 07, 2015, 07:10:29 AM »
Did Mutant Town exist in '90s era X-Men? If so, I  can easily see Rachel as its self declared protector, and she could have spent most of her time after Xavier's there.