You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:22:42 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Loken's thread for random musings, prompts and ideas  (Read 165 times)

Offline LokenTopic starter

Loken's thread for random musings, prompts and ideas
« on: May 28, 2015, 06:57:15 PM »
Ok I thought it was high time I started my own thread. Mainly of random musings, odd eccentric ideas or other slightly coherent thoughts that make some sense I hope. If anything catches anyone's attention feel free to shoot me a pm.

1). The fall of Arazan
Arazan the strong bulwark of the Kingdom of Called has fallen after a long seige. Chaos rules the streets as its people are enslaved or put to the sword. Vicious fighting has broken put as its weary attacks unleash there rage long held in check. I'll play one of the commanding officers of the beseiging army I'm looking for someone who wants to play one of the cities inhabitants. Where it goes is very much up for discussion. She could be a prisoner taken as the commanders personal spoils of war and a relationship develops between them. She could be on her way to the slave markets of their army. She could be set to be used as the plaything and entertainment of the ordinary troops or other officers or she could be from the cities ruling elite and a valuable captive to be held. I'm very much open to suggestions.

2). The voyage of the Illyria
This could be either set in a fantasy high seas realm, or amongst the stars in a more sci fi related setting. But the basic premise is the same. We will play either two of the crew or someone the ship encounters and it follows the trials and tribulations of the Illyria as she makes her voyages. She could be a simple trading vessel, a warship, a rogue vessel whose crew is simply out for adventure or a pirate and bounty hunters out to take what they can. Again there is a lot of freedom involved as to the shape and direction the roleplay goes in and its very much open to twists and turns.

Some random traditional pairings to build ideas from:
Teacher/Student
Coworkers/Boss/ secretary
Neighbours
Best friends
Married couples

(Very much to be considered work in progress as I add some detail and outline a few more that come to mind!)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 03:01:23 PM by Loken »