You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 05:59:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sykes Requests  (Read 498 times)

Offline Miss SykesTopic starter

Sykes Requests
« on: May 27, 2015, 09:37:51 PM »
Hi All,

I have found myself in need of a couple stories to fill in some more of my time. I would ask that you be fairly active a post or two a day obviously if you miss a day or two or something I'm not going to rouse on you or drop the thread I just want to keep it going at a reasonable pace however your life comes first so don't be afraid if you can't keep up with it all the time.

A few ground rules before I get started, I do not do romance stories they do nothing for me even if it's just a sub-plot it just ends up bugging me and ultimately ruin the story for me. I like smut but there must be story as well smut just for the sake of it doesn't make for an interesting time.

All the plots are designed to be dark to be about lust and desire your character will do what he/she does not because they love my character but because my character is their chosen target for their desires or another reason that you may decide on. Also note these are not going to be desires my character is secretly hiding, she is not getting what she wants it will be all about your character making her theirs.

I am a big lover of bondage and non con and all the wonderful things that come with them. Feel free to have my character bound and raped and all sorts of other wonderful things that come I to your mind. I've also had a recent attraction to cum bulges where my character takes so much cum their stomach bulges out a bit

Finally I ask that you take the story where our desires take it there is no need to hold back. If you are unsure about something or even just want to talk feel free to shoot me a pm I'm happy to discuss things always.

A few things that are completely off the table, bathroom play is definitely a no go zone for me. Pain for the sake of it also just turns me off, I'm ok if you torture my girl but try to limit it or discuss it with me and we can decide how far to proceed. Finally mutilation /death once again just a no go for me I'm sorry.

Ok now that's out of the way on to the fun stuff! Plots!

The first plot will be about a teacher and a student, the teacher harbours some kind of desire towards his students and when finally given a position to act upon that he takes it without a second thought. This story will also involve my character trying to live out her life while keeping it a secret about what he is doing to her. This will involve him taking her on a regular basis and even leaving things to torment her, perhaps a chastity belt or a vibrator or nipple clamps forcing her to keep them on even while she goes about her day as normal as she can. This can start in a slow progression from him perhaps coping s feel to begin with an escalating or we can jump straight into it whatever you think is best.

The second plot is a chikan style idea where my girl will be victimised by your character on the train or a bus or any situation you like. It will be a progression from your character starting by just coping a feel to eventually using her fully for their enjoyment.

There is no requirement to your gender or your characters gender I will happily play. I will be limiting how many plots I pick up as my time is limited these days and I cannot manage a thousand stories at once. I am also rarely available on the weekend so being able to post on the weekend is not important at all.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 11:25:20 PM by Miss Sykes »

Re: Sykes Requests
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 10:50:04 PM »
I now have openings for this again. Anyone who contacted me for these ideas previously and is still interested I apologise I had life issues take over feel free to message me again.

I am also searching for something Kantai Collection based. But as above no romance please.

Re: Sykes Requests
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 07:42:32 PM »
I am once again looking for the above stories. Also if you have anything else in mind by all means let's discuss it.