LamentingQuill's Fantastic Fandom Cravings (F for Dom Male Character)

Started by LamentingQuill, May 26, 2015, 08:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

A Warcraft Romance- World of Warcraft
This is a BIG, BIG, BIG craving, I want this story REALLY bad.  Bonus points to you if you actually know what you're talking about, I play to this day and will find a knowledgeable partner to be HOT, HOT, HOT. Like the panties are insta-soaked kind of hot, just sayin ^.^

Pairings:

~Belorea Sunstrider-OC daughter of Kael'Thas Sunstrider / Lor'Themar Theron~

~Belorea Sunstrider-OC daughter of Kael'Thas Sunstrider/ Prince Anduin~

A little bit of information regarding Belorea is that she was conceived during the time her father attended Dalaran, though her existence was kept secret due her father's reputation as an accomplished mage, he feared that his enemies might harm her to get to him or worse yet and closer to home, members of his court might attempt to manipulate the young princess.
When Belorea was six years old, Kael'thas secretly took full custody of his daughter and took her with him into the Outlands, intending on revealing her existence at a later time, even intending to betroth her to Lor'Themar Theron if his trusted comrade was open to the idea.

However, things took a different turn when on Belorea's 18th birthday, when she discovered her father's involvement with the night elf turned demon, Illidin. The princess was horrified and pleaded with her father to reconsider and make things right while he still had the chance... but he refused to listen to her and attempted to persuade his daughter of the benefits there were in these unholy alliances... prompting Belorea's decision to flee her father's fortress and return to Dalaran, never disclosing her identity as a Sunstrider to anyone.

She has never forgiven her father. It is doubtful she ever will.

Belorea is a hunter and has an orange fox named Sunburst.

~Please PM me for any further questions, I will do my best to answer them. :) ~
Want this really, really badly!

Return of the Prince- Hellboy
A/U

Prince Nuada and Princess Nuala did not die, Red beat Nuada, Liz destroyed the crown and Nuada managed to escape, while Nuala returned with the group back to the BRPD to live her life with Abe.

Will take place 19 years after Hellboy 2, Nuada returns and meets the 18 year old daughter of Hellboy and Liz, further details will be decided when I find a partner for this.

-Intended to be a romance between Prince Nuada and Usagi, the daughter of Hellboy and Liz-

Beauty and The Snake- Cirque Du Freak
Lily Sinclare, a beautiful young woman with powerful psychic abilities has always known she was an outsider... unwanted by society...
From being dropped off at an orphanage at age six by strict Catholic parents appalled by their daughter's abilities, calling her the devil's child... all for levitating one stupid cookie. Then being treated like trash her whole life by the nuns at the orphanage, being told every day that she was a freak no one was ever going to want.

Her salvation came at sixteen, a freakishly tall man came to the orphanage to take Lily away, he told her that he belonged to a circus of freaks that would gladly accept her as a member of their family... they would treat her with the proper respect she deserved.

Lily jumped at the opportunity and Mr. Tall took her away to the Cirque Du Freak, introducing her to a certain snake boy...

(Meant to be a romance between Lily Sinclare and Evra Von)

Below are two original plots I'd love to resurrect:

The Obsession
Liliana Park was normal pretty twenty year old girl living in New York, she worked in a nice little antique shop with a kind elderly couple, owned a nice little flat in Manhatten and was considering college to be antique authenticator. She lived a fairly nice and normal life... or so she thought...

Who knew the local youngest millionaire had been watching her every time she walked to and from work or wherever else she had to go within Manhatten, she certainly didn't.  Liliana also would have never guessed the obsession would take a step further to the young man fancying himself in love with her, going so far as to sending her anonymous love letter and flowers.

Liliana never believed the love letters could mean anything dangerous until she found herself abducted on the streets one evening while walking home, waking up then to find herself with her wrists and ankles bound as she lay upon the most comfortable sofa she'd ever felt before.

She learns the young man had her kidnapped and brought to his home to make her his wife... whether she wanted it or not...

(This can be made supernatural if my partners enjoys that stuff as I do, like the guy being a vampire or something. Just uh, no sparkling, I hate Twilight)

Bride by rescue
-Set in Medieval times, high fantasy genre-

Eliana Westcliff has only ever wanted one thing, to be a normal young woman fitting in among society, however she had a particular talent that wasn't too popular among the superstitious villagers... she can heal almost any wound by placing her hand upon it and summoning a golden healing light.

One evening as Eliana is trying to return home after making purchases at the village market, she is abducted and taken the village square to be burned as a witch!
Just as the kindling laid at her feet is set ablaze, smoke filling her eyes and lungs, Eliana suddenly hears horrible scream erupting all around her before she loses consciousness from too much smoke inhalation.

When she awakes, she finds herself no longer tied to a wooden pole, but instead laying upon a soft bed of goose down and dressed in a modest nightgown of fine cotton sewn with gold thread.
Staring down at her are three of them most handsome young men she had ever seen in her entire life, each of them with flaming red eyes.

After calming her down and relaxing her with a cup of hot tea, they explain to her gently that the three of them are brothers and... demons...
They occupy the ominous stone castle the north of her village and that is where she now resides, they rescued her from the stake just in the nick of time before the flames could touch her flesh.
They tell her that they took great risk entering the village that night when they had been out hunting in the forest, they ask her for what they feel in a small fee.

The brothers ask her to choose one of them to wed, it does not matter which one and she would be given a month to decide in which she could reside in their castle with her own room as she got to know them better. They promise her that none of them will pressure her for intimacy before she is ready to choose among them which one will be her husband, however... she will not be allowed to leave and she must make a choice, though if she had not chosen by the end of the month, the brothers themselves will decide among themselves which of them will wed the lovely rescued human.

LamentingQuill