You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 02:32:29 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Player's Wanted for Hunger of Seven Winters  (Read 1162 times)

Offline MuseTopic starter

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Player's Wanted for Hunger of Seven Winters
« on: October 13, 2005, 06:38:32 PM »
"Hair like snow,
Eyes that gleam,
Things aren't always what they seem. 
Teeth too long,
Hands too thin,
Always look beneath the skin."

--Corus to an Ice Walker teaching-song adopted for skip-ropes by Hastalni Leauge children. 

Even near to Sijan, the wind was chill this high up, though heat radiated from the kerosene burner.  The silk of sails and air bag beat quietly at the wind. 

The snow haired, cloud skinned girl in the white fur jacket with golden buttons was the one who'd gathered them aboard her air ship, which was crewed only by three other Hastlani sky marines.  She had long, flowing hair with one lock pulled in front of her shoulder and bound with golden wire.  Her name was Dio, of the Hastlani leauge, an Exalted of the Eclipse Caste, or that's how she'd introduced herself, and she'd offered food, silver, security, and vehement promises of friendship and treasure to get you all aboard her vessel. 

"Where should I begin," the snow-girl pondered, golden eyes drifting from exalt to exalt.  She slowly drew a golden bow set with a smoky gem out of her white foxfur quiver and held it up, unstrung, for them too see.  "It started the day that an Ice Walker emisary arived at the gates of my father's pallace, some months after I exalted in battle with wyld barbarians terorizing a Hastlani Leauge mining village.  The ice walker stood proud, but bowed to my father, then me, just as deeply as we would allow of our citizents.  He brought us the greetings of the Bull of the North, chief of chiefs of the Elk and Caribou people.  He offered a gift of many hides to my father, and to me he offered this," she caressed the golden bow in the white wolfskin quiver, "with full assurance that I would know how to use it. 

"I don't know how he knew, though we'd had little luck keeping my exaltation secret.  I'm best with the bow by far, and I had need of it to unlock the power of my manse.  The Bull of the North's emisary offered us his good wishes for prosperity and glory, and continued good relations betweeen our peoples.  If you know the repuation of Ice Walkers, they trade peacfuly in times of plenty, but become ruthless raiders when food is scarce.  However we have better relations with them than most, and they tend to pass our people by, or accept our offerings of food when times are scarce.  They're not canibals, not like the Wyldtouched abominations that come with frozen fog. 

"He asked only one favour in return, a small thing.  He asked if we might indulge his curiosity with regaurds to three beings and share what we might know.  One is called The Bishop of the Chalcibony Thruble, the second The Lover Clad in a Rainment of Tears, and the third Hunger of Seven Winters. 

"The first two, we were quick to reply, are rulers of the lands of the dead, whom our mystics have spoken of in hushed tones for some time.  Scholars were called for to relate all that was known.  As to Hunger of Seven Winters, all we know is the oldest myths of the far north, myths of a great and imortal polar bear god, dressed in silver, whose hunger can never be slaked. 

"To myself, the Bull of the North offered a final invitation, that if I wished to know more of the gifts the Sun had given me, that I should seek him out. 

"I told him that I must consult my dreams, and that night I dreamed many true things, and those dreams lead me, not to him, but to you..."   

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Player's Wanted for Hunger of Seven Winters
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 06:39:52 PM »
If I may be so Gauche, we've got six gentlemen looking into the game so far but no ladies.  Do any ladies out there play exalted?  We'd love to have you. 

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 06:40:41 PM »
If I may be so Gauche, we've got six gentlemen looking into the game so far but no ladies.  Do any ladies out there play exalted?  We'd love to have you. 

That is not to say that aplications from gentlemen will not be persued.  In fact, if I get enouh I might have to ask for brief audition peices. 

Offline Kyune

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 09:32:36 PM »
I would like to play, but...

I'm new to both the exalt system and playing on a forum,so if I join you'll have to have some paitence with my green-ness.

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 09:36:59 PM »
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=124.0

But of course, m'lady.  Here's a link, step into the OOC and watch how quickly we'll line up to help you out. 

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2005, 10:49:43 PM »
wow, I love Elliquiy, one day and I already have more guys than my game can handle, and three gals. 

I'd consider 2 more gals aplications.  My apologies for closing so soon after advertising. 

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2005, 08:58:51 AM »
Anyone, guy or gal, think think they can come up wiht a Dawn Caste solar and join us in the next few days? 

Offline Soulsemmer

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2005, 04:39:06 PM »
I'd love to roll up a character and attempt to join you.

I'm a veteran Exalted Player, however the forum play is a touch new to me. Still interested?

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2005, 03:40:27 AM »
I'm afraid not, bro, we filled our opening.  If someone backs out i'll let you know. 

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2005, 05:46:28 AM »
I'd love to roll up a character and attempt to join you.

I'm a veteran Exalted Player, however the forum play is a touch new to me. Still interested?

Hm...  I'm awfuly tempted to let you in just to have another experienced player... 

Offline Celestial Goblin

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2005, 12:38:31 PM »
No more room? Too  bad.
I'm a guy, completely new to the system and too late, oh well.

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2005, 07:43:38 AM »
And now I'm seeking players for Exalted: Dreamstones and Firedust, so come check it out, bro. 

And if any ladies play exalted, we'd be particularly eager to have you.