You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 12:34:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Catherine's new Ideas (F/F, M/F probably)  (Read 485 times)

Offline catherinehellfireTopic starter

Catherine's new Ideas (F/F, M/F probably)
« on: May 23, 2015, 05:06:23 PM »
Hey guys, it's been a while since I put up some plots in request for a story but I hope you like the few I have.  I am mostly interested in F/F but I also like F/M.  Besides these plots I also have cravings for Transformation and Anthros

The War Drags On (Halo, F/F F/M)
This story is basically that we'd be two Spartans, whether we be on the same team, partners, or we just happen to come together during a conflict.  Throughout our time during this conflict our Spartans will hopefully grow close together and possibly fall in love.  I would hope to discuss a bit more about what's going on in the plot with my partner.
Inspiration:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Prisoner of the Covenant (Halo, probably Smut, F/M mostly though could be F/F)
Basically a smut story about a female human or a spartan taken captive by the covenant and abused.  If wanted this could also be turned into a more serious story.
NSFW Inspiration:

DBZ:  The First Female Super Saiyan (F/F, F/M)
Basically I want to do a DBZ role-play with one of my female saiyan characters.  This can go many ways whether it be me adding my character to the main story-line and you being a canon character, us both being our own original characters and taking part in the DBZ universe whether the main story or not, or us making our own story in a DBZ alternate type universe.
Character one(one might be NSFW:

Character 2(Broly based looks):

I'd use this next one for ssj god:

Offline catherinehellfireTopic starter

Re: Catherine's new Ideas (F/F, M/F probably)
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 08:14:30 PM »
The DBZ idea and the Prisoner of the Covenant will be closed for now as I have a lot of people I'm discussing both with.  My first plot is still available and, if you are willing to do F/F or are really convincing I might, Might, be willing to add one more DBZ one.