Game Rules:Potion Addiction:
In this game, potions are incredibly addictive. Characters must overcome a DC Fort Save of 10 when ingesting their first daily potion. Any subsequent imbibed potions increase the DC by a number equal to their level. For example, if Ajax imbibes a potion of cure light wounds, followed by a potion of jump, and then a potion of cure moderate wounds, then he must succeed an initial DC of 10 (cure light wounds), then a DC of 11 (potion of jump), and then a DC of 13 (cure moderate wounds).
Failure causes characters to be sickened until they can ingest another potion. Potion addiction can be cured in the same manner as any other addiction. See rules for drugs and potion addiction here: http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/mastery/drugsAndAddiction.htmlAcquisitions and Borrows:
Characters cannot keep items that are stolen, looted or discovered, and must sell them to the organization at the end of an adventure. The group is fairly compensated as a whole (50%) for the find. If the item is special (or magical), the item will be placed in the Dragons' company store and it will be sold at fair market value.
Additionally, characters may borrow up to 200 gold pieces worth of non-perishable equipment per adventure.Progress of Time:
Characters will experience one week of downtime between adventures. Characters will use this time to earn coin in their professions and to craft items. However, players may create scenes between themselves that exist outside of the progress of time.Instances:
Adventures function like instances, and may lack cohesion. For example, you might be tasked with enforcing your neighborhood's rules against some roughs, and then you might be tasked with discovering a smuggling route from the docks to the mountains through some dungeons. Generally, the adventures take place within the city. Characters will most often square off against humanoids.Experience Points:
Characters will earn 500xp per adventure. Players should not expect to level very quickly.Player Expectations:
Adventure! Romance? Sex! Violence! These are things that you can expect from a game on E. But also! A fair GM! And lots of bureaucratic paperwork! Seriously, if you don't think you can handle the serious paperwork involved in running a criminal gang, eff right off!
I'm not trying to be mean, but you seriously can't ask the GM to run your business, can you? That's irresponsible. And I'm looking for responsible players. Who are also imaginative. And patient. And have a theoretical knowledge of Pathfinder.
Also! I am looking for players who post at a reasonable rate (once every other day, with the exception of weekends). Bam! I just defined what a reasonable posting rate is.Posting Conventions:
Players will use the following code to post.
HP: A Bazillion AC: 70 Passive Senses: 30
Status: Immune to Petrification and Everything Else
I am so pretty! I love swinging my big sword! Yay.
Amazing Demi-God swung his sword.
Pertinent Dice Rolls.
[b]HP:[/b] HP [b]AC:[/b] AC [b]Passive Senses:[/b] Perception + 10
[url=Bad Website]Character Sheet[/url]
The Initiative Order is broken into three portions: 1) Before Enemy's Turn; 2) Enemy's Turn; 3) After Enemy's Turn. If there are multiple enemies, they will all function at the same time, using the mean of all initiatives as their turn order. All characters with higher initiatives can post an action "out of turn order," so to speak.
The Code of the Dragons:
All characters have prospected and been accepted by the Dragons. They are all required to follow the code under penalty of death -- or at the very least, an ass kicking.
- Pay your goddamn dues;
- Wear your kutte and your colors at all times during business, excepting certain situations described below;
- Brothers and sisters that get addicted need to be helped; once he or she gets better, he or she will be dealt with by the executive board;
- Deal fairly with your buyers -- don't steal from them, and don't lie to them;
- If you're dealing, take off your kutte;
- Don't steal from your brothers or sisters;
- Don't snitch on your brothers or sisters;
- If a patch holder or prospect throws his colors or quits, colors are pulled;
- Members cannot belong to any other clubs;
- If one of us gets attacked, all of us will retaliate. If our member is drunk and purposely starts an argument, we will escort him away;
- No cowards allowed;
- No purposeful destruction of club property;
- Once the club has voted, no member can go against the vote;
- Members must bring in any business plans to the club;
- Members stay together on rides, parties, field meets, and will not fraternize with rival clubs;
- Members will have good attendance;