You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 10:20:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Life In The Ludus: A Game of Romans, Gladiators, & Slaves  (Read 2988 times)

Offline UrbanzorroTopic starter

Ideally I'd like to see a few more house slaves (male or female) and some more male family member/more gladiators. But I'm willing to start with what we have.

Offline BellaVita

Are you still looking for someone to play the wife?

Offline GnothiSeauton

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • "Illiteracy?!? What does that word even mean?"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6

I think I was the only one interested in it...  Publically at least...

I'm going to hold off though, so if you want to do her, I don't have any objection to that.  I'm not sure if anyone privately expressed interest though,

No one else has expressed interest in playing her.

Offline Deamonbane

• A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Make me smile...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Life In The Ludus: Seeking Gladiators, Slaves & Family Members.
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2015, 08:57:41 AM »
Hey everyone, Sorry about the  silent treatment for the past few days... I was a bit busy (yay for graduating cousins!) Anyway, it looks like we've got a decent cast. Though we are missing a house champion. Hopefully one will pop up, I'll probably give it another day or so then start us off. Sound good to everyone?
I can change my character to house champion if he is still needed.

Offline bubby

• *~The True Lady Death~* "Bubby is more like an expired bottle of Mad Dog 20/20" --Hades
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: I shall eat the hearts of my enemies to gain their strength, then I'll eat broccoli so kids will hate me.
  • Hello, my name is Human.
  • View My Rolls
*Wanders through, checkin' shit out... screeches to a halt after seeing Deamon's avi. Slloowwwlllyy lifts hand.*

I need a cook!!

Offline cabalxxvi

• Antediluvian \ Vampire King \ Lover of Fetishes \ DND 10+Year Vet \ White Wolf 10+ Year Vet \ 10+ Years Roleplaying Vet
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • Well now, what do we have here...Ah, Lunch
  • View My Rolls
I am super interested in playing, and wanted to know off top if I can do a Samurai style or a spartan like from the movies? If not, I'll come up with something else.

@Deamonbane: If you'd like to play the house champion please feel free to.

@cabalxxvi: Glad to hear you're interested. A samurai style fighter wouldn't be acceptable, only because I'm trying to keep a bit closer to historical reality and the Romans never actually had contact with any cultures that far east. As far as a Spartan style fighter you might be able to make that work, I'd suggest having him be a Hoplomachus due to the fact that they were the gladiatorial version of Greek phalanx soldiers. Which is what the Spartans were.

@Everyone: I'll be getting our O.O.C. thread up today, along with the IC thread shortly thereafter.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 01:31:45 PM by Urbanzorro »

Offline cabalxxvi

• Antediluvian \ Vampire King \ Lover of Fetishes \ DND 10+Year Vet \ White Wolf 10+ Year Vet \ 10+ Years Roleplaying Vet
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • Well now, what do we have here...Ah, Lunch
  • View My Rolls
Alright, and can I make minor changes to the equipment at all?

Depends on what they are. Let me know what you have in mind and I'll give you a go or no-go

Offline Holmes

Interested in playing the House Champion.

@Holmes: Feel free to post someone up.

@Everyone: The O.O.C. Thread is up and open, also the Character Thread which has all the thus far approved characters is up as well(there is a link to it in the O.O.C. Thread)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230225.msg11305232#msg11305232

Offline BellaVita

Octavia Flavius
by BellaVita
Role: Wife of Lucius Flavius
Gladiator Type: N/A
Orientation: Bi
Appearance Details: Octavia has each of her nipples pierced

Personality: Octavia has always been a woman of strong will. She tends to say what's on her mind, consequences be damned. However, she can be very cunning, something she learned from her father. When she has her mind set on something, she is determined to get it, and will not hesitate to use her charming wiles. She loves her children above else and would do anything to see them happy and well cared for.

Bio: Growing up the only daughter of a senator, Octavia knew only luxury and wealth. From a young age she was groomed into being the perfect wife, someone who could take care of all her husband's wants and needs. She was clever and often managed to strategically get what she wanted through careful manipulation, much to the behest of her mother. As she grew up, she turned from a lovely girl into a beautiful woman. When she came of age to marry, she found herself entertaining many suitors, though only one caught her eye, the son of the house of Flavius. Lucius was strong, handsome and a fighter, all things she admired and wanted in a husband.

Octavia's father wasn't too keen on his daughter marrying into a family that owned gladiators, but she thought it was thrilling and something about Lucius made her feel like a girl again. It took a bit of manipulation, but her father, unable to deny his daughter much of anything, gave into her demands and she found herself married at a young age with her first son on the way.

Now she finds herself in the midst of crisis, trying to bring back honor and wealth to the house of Flavius with her husband by her side and her children to worry about.

Character's Ons: A dominant partner, passion, light bondage, kissing, hair pulling, teasing.
Character's Offs: Scat, vore, mutilation.
Player's Ons: Dom/Sub elements, and though I have her as straight, she could be down for a threesome or just about anything except..
Player's Offs: Scat, vore, mutilation, humiliation.

(sorry so short, I tried to get this done as quick as possible >.<)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 01:55:44 PM by BellaVita »

@BellaVita: She looks good and is approved.

Offline BarbaraGordon

*gives her new mummy a hug*

Offline BellaVita

Yay! My beautiful daughter! *hugs*

Offline bubby

• *~The True Lady Death~* "Bubby is more like an expired bottle of Mad Dog 20/20" --Hades
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: I shall eat the hearts of my enemies to gain their strength, then I'll eat broccoli so kids will hate me.
  • View My Rolls
MORE MENS PLEASE!!!

Lots of daughters wandering around the Ludus.

Offline BellaVita

I agree with bubby, we need more testosterone!

This is true, more males would be a good thing.

Which is actually pretty funny because I expected us to have a need for females rather than males if anything.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 04:58:02 PM by Urbanzorro »

Offline bubby

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Life In The Ludus: In Need of some Males
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2015, 04:59:19 PM »
Lol.. right??

*Throws all the daughters out there to entice all the fellas in*

« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2015, 05:03:21 PM »
The good thing is, that even if we start with less than an optimal number of males. There are easy ways to write males in. Gladiators and Slaves can easily be explained as having been new purchases and we could even explain a son as having simply been off serving in the legions, or having been on a trip, or some other such thing.

Offline BellaVita

« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2015, 05:06:14 PM »
The good thing is, that even if we start with less than an optimal number of males. There are easy ways to write males in. Gladiators and Slaves can easily be explained as having been new purchases and we could even explain a son as having simply been off serving in the legions, or having been on a trip, or some other such thing.

This is true, hopefully we will get more boys up in here soon :D

Offline BarbaraGordon

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2015, 05:10:23 PM »
I was hoping for a few suitor esque deals too, daughters promised, etc.

Offline BellaVita

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2015, 05:14:28 PM »
I was hoping for a few suitor esque deals too, daughters promised, etc.

Yeah, that would make things pretty interesting!