Orc Conquest [Female looking for Futa] [NC]

Started by Florence, May 13, 2015, 09:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florence

To start with, I'm looking for someone to play a futa orc, or in other words, a big tough orc lady, probably on the busty side, with a nice big cock. My only real condition on the character is that I want her to be well built and packing. And I prefer my dickgirls with the full package, not clit-cocks, so... balls would be appreciate :P Whether or not she has lady bits too is up to whoever plays her! As for how hung... I'd prefer something that could realistically fit inside a human body without killing the recipient, while probably being a rather tight fit.

Basically, the idea is pretty straight forward. The story would be set in a generic fantasy kingdom of humans, when the orcs invade. So... kinda like Warcraft basically. It would start off at the very beginning of the invasion, with the orcs attacking a frontier town. The story would start with the orcs basically overrunning the town, raping and pillaging, as orcs are generally wont to do.

As far as my character goes, I was thinking a woman in the town guard, well trained for combat, with an athletic build, and some womanly curves, but still tiny, in height and muscles, compared to the orc.

The plot would start off pretty simple: Orc defeats town guard in combat, sees she's a rather pretty thing and... well, it seems pretty much self-explanatory from there. Perhaps after she's satisfied herself, she keeps the town guard as a slave. :D

Being a soldiery type woman, the town guard isn't the sort to just meekly submit, but... perhaps she does secretly love being dominated.

And of course, these characters will get proper names in the actual rp! One would hope!

Anyway, if anyone's interested, I look forward to hearing from you! :D
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.