You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 08:15:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pollydactle's Ideas (F for M)  (Read 284 times)

Offline PollydactleTopic starter

Pollydactle's Ideas (F for M)
« on: May 13, 2015, 05:45:45 PM »
I have found myself with a lot of free time and an itch for a good story. More plot, more character development, less smut. I am open to setting, plot, and most things in general. I have a few ideas/general directions, but if you have any of your own ideas swimming around I will be happy to hear you out and maybe we can flesh it out into something fun and exciting.

A little about myself, I have been off and on with roleplaying on this site and others for a long while now. It's something I do for fun, so I don't take it too seriously. I can vary from posting every day, multiple times a day, to posting once a week. I will try and let you know when I have to slow down. You don't have to write extremely long posts to make me happy, but please write more than a few sentences; enough to keep things moving along. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM!

Settings I am interested in:
- Futuristic
- Historical (vague, I know. Let me know what you are interested in and I can tell you if it is something I am willing to play out)
- Fantasy
- LoTR
- Normal, modern stuff

Ideas/Interests:
- Amnesia: My character (or yours) has somehow forgotten who they are completely. This could be due to an injury, or perhaps someone took their memories away from them. I can see this being incorporated into a plot in numerous ways, and I have played around with it before and I have found it fun. The characters could be former/current lovers, strangers, anything.
- Something with elves and humans. I like the idea of there being a conflict of some kind, with our characters being of either race. Lots to flesh out.
- Master x Slave: Not looking for your typical master x slave, but rather one where there is a development and the master ends up forming a different kind of relationship with his slave. Perhaps at first he treats her like he believes he is supposed to, but his feelings change.

I know these 'ideas' are not very fleshed out as of right now, but I am really looking to build something with a partner and figure it out together with both of our ideas.

Though I said I am looking for something with more plot than smut, I can also do the opposite and I do enjoy that as well.
General pairings:
Father x Daughter
Teacher x Student
Master x Slave
etc...

Message me if you are interested in cooking something up. (:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 10:15:03 PM by Pollydactle »

Offline PollydactleTopic starter

Re: Pollydactle's Ideas (F for M)
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 10:15:16 PM »
Edited!