Click [Looking For F, Light NC, Light Sci-Fi]

Started by TheVillain, May 13, 2015, 12:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

It's amazing what can happen with a tiny package. The tiny X51 implant is so small that it can be injected directly into your brain with a quick trip to the doctor and through it a computer can monitor and send signals to tweek your biochemistry. With the X51 the obesity epidemic is now officially considered over. As is diabetes, or any hormonal issue - hell, even some forms of cancer can now be cured with a computer program after a quick shot at your doctor's office.

As you would expect, the X51s sold like crazy and made the 3V Engineering Corporation insanely rich. Quickly growing into one of the most powerful biotech firms on the planet, at first the reports were written off as glitches. Now in-house investigators are not so sure. A video has surfaced, showing 14 women on a bus all mysteriously having powerful orgasms at the same time with no visible cause. Then a college student in the middle of class. Then a female senator - the glitches kept coming. Nicknamed a "click" on the internet apparently the X51 appears to sometimes cause women to have orgasms just out of the blue.

But 3V isn't so sure. Investigators are finding signs that the "clicks" may not be random. Someone seems to have the ability to briefly hack X51s, and through them gain a temporary and frightening amount of power over that person's body. Right now they just seem satisfied with forcing women to have a hard cum without warning, but what if the mysterious pervert "Click" wants something more?

A rough idea, seeing if some ladies are interested. Basically you'd play women with these trendy new brain implants, most of you unaware that this gives an unknown person the ability to make you cum with a literal push of a button. Who you play is up to you. Maybe you're a policewoman investigating the clicks and cover ups, maybe you're a female 3V executive that secretly wants to be clicked, maybe you're a college student that has been clicked several times and wants to know why.

Thoughts/Ideas/Interest?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.