Corruption of Champions Request

Started by VonDoom, May 11, 2015, 04:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VonDoom

Can there ever be enough games with a focus on demonic corruption? Of course not!

Enter the realm of Mareth (or alternate homebrew world with similar themes) once more, into which hapless Champions are sent with the mission to thwart the demons that reside there and protect their home from invasion.

Mareth, long ago invaded by demons, is now a realm of many insidious dangers, corrupted inhabitants of all sorts -- particularly the fiendish invaders themselves. It is a world where you all too soon find yourself literally becoming what you eat, courtesy of the many items with transformative properties that abound throughout the place. Will the champions be able to resist the corruption, or embrace its dark power and eventually fall to or even take a place amongst the demons?

The world of Corruption of Champions is one of depraved fun and was originally conceived by Fenoxo. While it is a single player game, nothing about it says that it couldn't be a group of Champions instead!

I am looking for a GM as well as fellow players who are interested in a character-focused narrative and strong detailed writing -- whether the game takes place in the canonical world from the CoC game or one similar in spirit is up to GM preference, but at the very least the GM should be familiar with the original Corruption of Champions game and its themes.

I'm hoping that the game will be run in either Fate Accelerated (the preferred option) or Fate Core, but other lighter rulesets such as D&D 5e or Dungeon World are definitely viable as well. Pathfinder  is also possible, but would necessitate heavy houseruling for all the transformations -- they shouldn't just be superficial changes with minor bonuses, if rules-lite systems aren't your cup of tea. The important thing is that the focus on narrative doesn't suffer for it and combat is kept reasonably short.

One additional request I have that is relevant to the entire game: I am not a fan of furries. Monster-people (so as not to restrict it to the common term Monster Girls) are great, but I don't like paws or snouts on people. It's a pretty big turn-off for me. Mythological and strongly established fantasy-creatures are an exception there -- minotaurs are fine with a bull's head, for example. I suppose a big point is that they are portrayed as clearly monstrous rather than supposed to be appealing to the characters: Gnolls are fine as fugly rape-happy hyena-men, but if they're described as sexy it gets squicky for me.

Please denote interest if you'd like to play, too! Heck, submit a character concept (personality/appearance/background) if you like! Regardless of the system it's eventually run in, that part of a write up is universal and interesting ones may even attract a GM! A background should remain vague on setting details at this point, however.

Personal CoC Favorites

Creature Encounters

Assume all critters that are more on the furry end of things to have been 'de-furred' and imagined on my end with human-like faces.
Demons (all manner thereof but mostly succubi and ominibi)
Drider/Arachne
Minotaurs/Cowgirls
Tentacle beasts

Slime Girls
Shark Girls
Naga
Sand Witches
Salamander/Dragon
Centaurs
Insect people

Fetishes

Unless otherwise noted, both receiving and giving when appropriate.
Corruption (the bread and butter for this game)
Transformation (the honey on top of said bread and butter)
Futanari (not every girl ever should sport a cock, but it's nice to have a sizable selection)
Corruptive Parasites (NOT the ones already in the game, those are pretty squicky, but in general)
Non-consent/dubious consent
Bondage (light)
Piercings (nipples, clit)
Tattoos (artistic, no taglines)
Enslavement
Full Feminization (manly man turning into a voluptuous woman - it's hot, though not applicable to my character since I'll play a female ... well, to begin with, anyway.)
Lovey-dovey lesbian/futa SM relationships (is that a fetish of its own? I like them a lot, so eh. Let's say it is.)
Arousal Control
Oviposition (ideally from driders with a bit of webbing-bondage thrown in)
Cum Addiction (druggy minotaur cum, or perhaps psychological)
Lactation (to the point of needing to be milked with a bit of cow transformation thrown in)
Pregnancy (accelerated)
Being in heat (if appropriate transformations are involved)
Hypnosis/Mind Control (implanting certain orders/ideas/fetishes rather than full puppetry)
Bimbofication (with an opt-out for it not to be permanent)
Horse cock (previously an off, lately … kind of an on after a certain other CoC game.

Personal CoC-based Offs

Anthro/furry (Snouts, paws, etc. Animal features on mostly human faces such as fangs, insect eyes or shark teeth are fine as long as they have a mouth and a nose.)
Multiple sex organs (a pair of cocks are fine, but any more than that is a bit much. Also not a fan of multiple sets of breasts or vaginas.)
Extreme proportions (big is good, but there is such a thing as too much. If a set of breasts is so big it would literally break your spine or a cock could actually be used to skewer someone, it's too much.)
Inflation.
Weird nipples (having cow-teats on a cowgirl is great, but when they start to turn into cocks or lips or become fuckable, that's really not my thing.)
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Evalon

A game with a transformation theme is highly relevant to my interests ;D I'll mark down my interest.

I'm not knowledgeable in any system but I'd be willing to learn if transformation is the theme of the game.
Feel free to call me Savannah
Current Posting Rate: Slow, hoping to speed up soon.
In the quest to discover yourself the first thing you realize is who you are is not really who you are.
Lover of anything body-swap related! Have a body-swap story you'd like to play out? Hit me up!

Ideas | On-Off | YIM Ideas
Apologies and Absences

eBadger

I'd love a chance to be a player in a CoC game, definitely! 

Vercile

Evalon

Seal of approval

I had to do it. It was on my bucket list to use this somewhere and I saw the chance ;D
Feel free to call me Savannah
Current Posting Rate: Slow, hoping to speed up soon.
In the quest to discover yourself the first thing you realize is who you are is not really who you are.
Lover of anything body-swap related! Have a body-swap story you'd like to play out? Hit me up!

Ideas | On-Off | YIM Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Videospirit

I made a character for the last one, so I think it's evident where my interest lies.

VonDoom

I'd like to give this request another try! Do note that the responses above denoting player interest are OOOOOOLLLLLD and very likely no longer valid unless they pipe up again.

O&O

Drowdeviant

My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Kimmy

Ohhh I love that game... I'd love a chance to try & RP it out. I would love a chance to try out my own champion... Andddd maybe a goo girl monster to warp with the silliness & smexy fun?
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

VonDoom

Gave the OP a slight edit, since I forgot to adjust the system proposal... since the thread was started, I've become familiar with both Dungeon World and d&d 5e, so those are strong contenders after Fate.

O&O