You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 11:10:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Movie inspired rpg - Womb (F lf M)  (Read 522 times)

Online BeccaTopic starter

Movie inspired rpg - Womb (F lf M)
« on: May 10, 2015, 06:01:22 PM »
Though incest is normally not my particular cup of tea, I am interested in trying a rpg based around a very taboo and convoluted idea inspired on the movie Womb.

The story revolves around two childhood friends who share a short lived puppy love but soon enough the girl moves far away with her family. She returns back to her home twelve years later to find him still living in the same seaside town and they start a relationship but he soon passes away in a freak accident.

The girl, my character, decides to clone her lover and carries him in her womb, being the surrogate. The movie then focuses on her raising the clone as if she was truly his mother.

I'd love to focus on the angst of the whole story, on their complicated relationship and how feelings blossom between the two of them, the special way in which he was raised. Of course nothing will happen till he's at least 16, though preferably 18, but she did raise him in a very peculiar manner, always answering questions as trustfully as possible, treating him like an adult  and has tried to remove the element of shame from him. She pushes him to tell her all his secrets or dreams -basically keeping no secrets between the both of them-, and although she does try to instill discipline in him, she doesn't ground him, but tries to speak about why he misbehaved. The only secret she has kept is the truth surrounding his birth.

I'm looking for a partner who will not solely focus on smut, though it will be featured heavily once they do indeed start having their affair. Most is open to discussion, so please don't hesitate on writing to me if this inspires any ideas! I'd prefer the rpg to feature dominant and submissive elements to it, but I could go for a more vanilla kind of relationship if prefered by potential partners.

Please do not post on this thread, but send a PM!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 08:32:53 PM by Becca »