You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 06:42:16 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M x M and F x m.  (Read 157 times)

Offline Eternal0snow92Topic starter

M x M and F x m.
« on: May 08, 2015, 06:05:36 AM »

❤Sticks and stones will break my bones,
but whips and chains excite me.❤

Introductions ღ 

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my humble abode of a search thread. Where the magic happens.  You may call me Snow or Eternal, even it. I have been a member for quite some time now so I'm not a newbie when it comes to role playing. I have been a mentor on other forums.

I have been writing for nearly 20 years now as having difficulty with speech, having to learn how to speak differently I had a lot of pent up anger with speech therapy.  Which manifested into writing which became my long-with standing passion. It was a world where it didn't irritate me. Being deaf as well I have faced many barriers in the real world. In writing, I can be exactly who I want to be.

I have years of experience under my belt but if you like grammar. I'm probably not the best partner to work with as my Dyspraxia hinders my spelling ability not only that it had been 7 years since I left school. So I may be rusty in places. But if you can over look my issues I can offer you creativity and well developed plots and colourful characters. Wooo.

I work as a carer with odd shifts, but I try my best to be responsive and try to reply within every 24 hours unless my muse is lost to me you will be informed. Weekends are slightly more difficult due to being a paranormal investigator. I am a active medium and demonstrate my medium-ship with sceptics around England. If you can take that in to consideration then by all means personal me.

What I'm looking for ღ

≫ Someone that is able to be Versatile. (Male or female to all the positions)
≫ That can be patient that I am a busy woman. Mostly weekends will be interfered.
≫ That understands that I do have Dyspraxia.
≫ Not a grammar Nazi.
≫ That can do more then just a paragraph and has no limitations.
≫ Believes in  PLOT then smut. (Smut is okay, but when the chemistry is right)
≫ Being creative. The one thing that will piss me off and most likely end the role play is that I'm pulling my weight in the creativity. Don't let me take the reins constantly.
≫ Male pregnancy (this isn't essential) but I do like m x m action. But f x m is doable.
Communication. Please tell me if you hate the role play instead of telling me you'd get round to it. I'm pretty dam patient. I am a medium I communicate to spirits not a mind reader. I can wait up to nearly a year, but don't take advantage of that.

What I can offer you
≫ Immediate replies.
≫ Dark twists and turns.
≫ Character development. My guys or females have a way of leaping of the page, become their very own person. This is why chemistry is important to me. Unless we've discussed it in a plot that will unfold.
≫ I can be all three, seme, seke and uke.  Because I prefer not to be labelled as I want to avoid disappointment to you. I want to rebalance the world of dominating Ukes that are over powering the semes. I want to give you freedom. And the fun of not knowing will run into our favour.
≫ I can do m x m or f x m.
≫ I can do world developments an entire world either our own or based on the series you may have read or watched.
≫On that note I can do fandoms.

What I do not like from a partner.

≫ Impatience sending me a few messages alerting me to reply (unless it's been a week)
≫ Not contributing to the role play with regards to the ideas.
≫ Saying I love you within the first post.
≫ Character killing or being killed (unless we've discussed)

« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 06:13:16 AM by Eternal0snow92 »