Secretaries In Peril Interest Check (Few more men characters needed)

Started by CriminalMindsFan, May 06, 2015, 09:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wander

Oh I am so playing a pic of Alan Tudyk as Tucker from Tucker and Dave now! xD

Neo In Matrix

Player: neoextra1
Character Name: Denise Jones
Character Age: 28

Brief bio and things you want us to know about him or her including image of character, if desired:
Denise was the only child of her parents. Her mother had died when she was 13 and father died just a couple of years back making her the only living person in the family. Academically a slightly more than average person, she had to start working as a secretary after her father died and not with much money in hand, she had to take the job she got. But she learnt it quickly and started enjoying the work. She had dated to a couple of guys in last 5 years but well, she couldn't settle with anyone and she's single currently. With her whole focus on job due to heavy work-load there, she has no time to date a guy or anything. To overcome her loneliness, she works hard and spends a lot of time in office. Not wanting to damage her career as it's progressing good, she has good relations with all her workmates and she likes working in a company which has enough work to keep her busy most of the day.

Other Images

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

wander

Player: Wander
Character Name: Buck Joy
Character Age: 39

Brief bio and things you want us to know about him or her including image of character, if desired:
Buck Joy is the older cousin to Nate, though it's hard pressed to say if he's more mature than his cousin. Never really as successful with women like his cousin has been (in a manner that multiple wives and divorces can be seen as being successful), Buck did at one point have a fiance and he was the bread winner to the family he was working to build together with her, until one day she up and left him. He's never really been the same since then, whilst his work doesn't seem too affected by this, he has become somewhat more insular, coming out only really when he can talk shit to women that pass by the construction site. He clearly has some unresolved issues over his break-up.

Buck otherwise is an only child and so is fairly close to Nate and watches out for him, always wanting the best for him. He tends to act as Nate's wingman at bars and has more than once passed up a lady so Nate could get her, though that was before his split, now he is eager to snag as much action as he can get. Buck is intelligent but never really pushed himself, being naive and somewhat of a dreamer he ended up in doing the dead-end construction labour he is currently at now. It brings the money in though and like Nate he enjoys being able to see the effort he put into something when it's complete.

IsabellaRose

Player: tracyfreegirl
Character Name: Elizabeth West
Character Age: 22

Elizabeth has been in trouble all her life. Separated parents who tried to buy her love and used her as a pawn against each other led to a strange combination of spoiled and attention-grabbing behavior. She seemed to only get attention when she acted out, and was often given gifts as bribes to behave. College was a joke to her, and she didn't so much fail out as drift away.

A series of brief, failed relationships with boys (and later men) she would never admit were far too much like her abusive, unfaithful father led her to have increasingly lower expectations. She found solace in too much alcohol and even more drugs, which led her to spending time with an even seedier crowd and even worse relationship choices. After another bad relationship ended, this time with her beaten and hospitalized, she decided to move away. Surely a change of scenery would solve all her problems.

With little practical experience and no degree, she managed to get a temp job as an admin assistant to cover for someone out on maternity leave. She is new to the firm, eager to prove herself, and desperate to hide the dark secrets in her past.

subjuanita

Player: subjuanita 

Character Name: Jasmine Miller
Character Age: 23

Jasmine is an only child of middle class parents. She is quiet and reserved and likes to hang out with a small group of close friends she has known since high school. She has been working at her current position for the last two years. She also does some modeling on the weekend, but nothing risque, just swimsuit and casual clothes modeling. She hasn't gone out lately, as she is still getting over being dumped by her long term boy friend. She has been staying busy at work, volunteering for overtime assignments when they become available. Jasmine gets along well with her coworkers and hope to stay at this company and hopefully advance to a higher position someday.

SlipperySue

Player: SlipperySue
Character Name: Amita Sen
Character Age: 24

Amita was born in Kolkata, the middle daughter of three and the fourth child of seven, her parents are Sunil and Priety Sen.  Sunil is a Senior Executive with Indian Railways Eastern Rail Division, Priety is a full time housewife and is currently spending most of her time caring for the children of her siblings while they work. Amita was educated in Kolkata, attending the West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences in Kolkata and obtaining a law degree.  She was offered work in America as a lawyer, but this turned out to be a false offer, and she is now working as a legal secretary and hoping to stay one step ahead of the Immigration Department as she does not currently have a green card.

Amita is fluent in English, Hindi, Bengali and has a smattering of Spanish phrases, mostly swear words that she picked up from the local street thugs.

CriminalMindsFan

We need a few more construction men to complete the casting of this peril roleplay!

IsabellaRose

If you end up with an uneven amount for pairings, I can withdraw.

wander

I don't think an uneven pairing is a real issue here, as group sex is always good, though atm we have two men and five secretaries. Tbh, I don't see too much of a problem with the numbers as I dig threeways, though we could use more fellas, rather than have ladies drop out.

IsabellaRose

Top Cat

I'll throw my hat into the ring for the male side of the plot.

What roles are you looking for here? I saw you mention construction workers a few posts back - are all of the executive roles taken?

Apparently, I didn't read the OP carefully enough. ;) Still interested.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Top Cat on May 20, 2015, 11:26:59 AM
I'll throw my hat into the ring for the male side of the plot.

What roles are you looking for here? I saw you mention construction workers a few posts back - are all of the executive roles taken?

Apparently, I didn't read the OP carefully enough. ;) Still interested.

Go ahead and add a character sheet and I'll add him to the crew.

IsabellaRose

CriminalMindsFan

I'm also needing to put this on hold for the moment. Might try again in a month or two.

Loves

Let me know if you decide to pick it up again.  I am interested.
ON HIATUS AGAIN

SlipperySue

Are we going ahead?  Do you need me to ditch Amita and create a pervy male constructor, Bubba Hubble?

wander

I'll be still about for when this picks up, secretaries are my big thing. :)

Neo In Matrix

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)