Medusa's companion(M for F)

Started by Tick, May 06, 2015, 09:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tick

So this idea is a a bit of a romance epic.

YC: A variation of Medusa
MC: The being that takes sympathy on her and knows her tale.

Before anyone rips my head off, Greek and Roman lore is not my thing. I know a few things but not every story. I plan to shift the story a bit especially since from what I can find, Medusa's lore is all over the place.

The plot is based on the idea that Medusa was an innocent victim in her scenario. We can discuss what this means. The initial idea was that based on her lore, she either consented to sex or was sexually assaulted in the temple while she was suppose to remain a virgin. I am willing to manipulate this a bit since the idea of rape is not a fun thing to me. But moving on, she then was turned into the snake monster that ran into what theoretically was Africa with poisonous serpents falling from her head.

Now in the story I want to play out, it can either be modern, modern futuristic(within 100 years) or historical to a degree(remember, mythology is not my  specialty) where someone finds her hiding. In a world where the legendary hero sent to kill her never arrived, or who found her before hand. This person was not scared of her visage and instead took steps to allow him/her to be in Medusa's presence without being turned to stone(blind folds, perhaps drugs to blind them, or so forth). And thus the visitor tries to take Medusa out into the world again without casualties. This person would be the sort of person who wanted to restore Medusa's faith in humanity if it is possible.

Obviously as her punishment was to be unable to get close to anyone ever again, the gods would not be pleased to see Medusa return to a form of peace and perhaps even happiness. Thus begins their epic adventure.

In this rp Medusa would be a mostly human except for the hair and a few small differences, rather then a naga like monster. I would be open to a shape shifter.

My character would vary a bit based on the setting we decide to go with and the goals of the rp.

Message me if interested in talking about it with me, and thank you for reading.

Sincerely,

Tick