You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 01:01:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: More Plot and Less Sex! Fantasy, Adventure, and Romance! [M for F]  (Read 167 times)

Offline ShenyoTopic starter

As of this writing classes are finally over for the spring! This means I have enough time to start writing and relax again. With non-stop classes and a full time job I've been keeping quite busy the past year or so I haven't been able to find any time to commit to writing anything. Hopefully that can change now!

As the title states I'm looking for something with fantasy, adventure, and romance. Sex has a time and a place, and if you go into it without any build up it's rather pointless in my opinion. It's much better to develop a relationship with either affection or tension, and give some meaning to it.

The first thing to do is determine a theme! How might our characters meet?

Pure Coincidence - These two characters should honestly never have met, but by pure coincidence they happen to be in the same place at the same time. Generally once might be in trouble and the other might lend assistance, or perhaps one takes offense to what the other is doing and tries to stop them. From there on out they are together, willingly or not.

Fate - It is in someone's designs that these two characters meet. But perhaps the first meeting is inconsequential, and they part ways. Soon enough they find themselves together again, and again, and again, and soon realize that despite their best efforts they cannot be rid of one another. The question is if this is a good thing or not, and why this might be happening?

Forced Servitude - The female character summons purposefully or accidentally a creature of unknown origin, and results with the male character. It may have been intended for 100% mind control, but something went amiss and they must merely obey most commands, but nothing they are completely against doing. Working out the rules and seeing how it plays out can be quite enjoyable.

The World

Where will we be? I'm on a high fantasy kick currently, but with a good idea for another type of time I could be persuaded. Here are some random ideas:

Nature Based - Sprawling forests with rivers, lakes, and mountains. Small villages dot the area, but you're mostly on your own in a place like this.

City Based - Traveling in and around massive cities, exploring guilds of magicians and the houses of nobles. (Typically I like vampires to be mostly in control in these setting types)

Ruins - Fresh battle grounds or long forgotten graveyards, our characters need to move through perilous environments including trapped ruins and castles, perhaps searching for something of value or herded their not of their own choice.

Extreme Biomes - Magical or natural by nature, our characters need to move through ice caves, volcanoes, and planes of other dimensions. Definitely in high fantasy/high magic settings!

Let me know what you think, I'm always open to suggestions! I do have a particular character I have been interested playing again, a bit demon and a bit anthro. It isn't required, but it would be great if I could!