MarvelThrones:A Tale Of Spider's & Hulk's(Need Captain America, Phoenix, others)

Started by NubianLegend, May 05, 2015, 07:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garuss Vakarian

We can always use more knights right? Ha ha. ^^ . Moon Knight would probably fit best somewhere that is more open to his, extreme side. Id say he could be of his own vassal house, that very house pledged to House Doom perhaps? My two cents on the matter. 

Mathim

Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Sirian Eve

Yes you can play more than one character. No more than 5 Nubian stated in earlier pages. I think I'm considering playing Elektra, Storm, Blade ,Rogue or Wolverine...hmm depends what we need.

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Faustus

After discussions with those who originally held interest in the character, I've been given the go-ahead to lay my claim. . . So, if I may, I'd like to place Loki on hold while I finish up his character sheet.

I may also be doing (young) Charles Xavier, but I might need a tiny bit of assistance with that one. . .

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

SweetSerenade

Loki is my favorite Marvel guy XP So you are still made of awesome, Faustus >D

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Sirian Eve

Faustus

Quote from: SweetSerenade on May 10, 2015, 03:38:10 PM
Loki is my favorite Marvel guy XP So you are still made of awesome, Faustus >D
*bows* Why, thank you~ Besides. I couldn't let house Odinson go without a little treachery trickery in its midst, now could I~?

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Garuss Vakarian

I would seriously consider also playing Doom, and Taskmaster. Maybe Stark instead of Doom, since he seems to be a needed character. I will however say so tentatively because I wouldn't want to take options from interested parties. So for now id stick my additional characters to the likes of Knights, squires, peasant characters. Ie: Taskmaster, Wolverine. Hell maybe even Rocket? :P

RavenBlackmoon

Kokaine

Think I'm gonna relinquish my claim on Mockingbird and sit this one out.

Best of luck with the game folks :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Primarch

Username: Primarch
Character Name: Skaar
Canon Comic
Physical Description: Skaar stands at 6'6 and weights 400 lbs, he has green skin and matching eyes with a mess of black hair.
Sexuality: Hetero
Role: Freefolk 'Prince'
What does your character desire most?:
Personal Philosophy: Changes daily, as is the right of the Freefolk!
Notable Equipment & Weaponry:
Skills:
Combat - Skaar is a self trained weapons Master. He is arguably a 'prodigy' or at least possessing an unusually high level of natural intuition towards all spheres of combat as he appears to require exceedingly little time to develop his technique. He is also highly capable in unarmed combat though his overwhelming physical capability helps.
Free Folk tactics - Skaar is a Warchief of the 'Wildlings,' with years of experience leading men on raids and other martial operations.
Survival - Skaar knows how to leave on what nature has to offer, even in the most barren of places.
A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character:
Hulk physiology - Skaar possesses vastly increased levels of physical ability & matching sense, he has a healing factor that quickens his recovery and provides protection against illness, toxins and disease.
Old Power - As last of the Shadow Tribe, Skaar has become the sole source of the 'Old Power,' this allows him to manipulate stone, earth and lava in a variety of ways.
Bio:
As told by the Bard Tom o'Sevens
"The tale of the Skaar, the Killer of Killers? That's what you want is it? Well aright. Though its bit of a shit one. Right so near as I can tell, there was this warchief or some such. You might'a heard of him, the Hulk. Well he Whelps a baby into some Druid slut named Caiera Oldstrong, like of the Shadow Tribe or some bollocks like that. Before anyone knows there's a babe in her belly the Hulk fucks off to smash something as those savages tend to do. Anyway turns out some Shadow Triber took a shit on some sacred stone that provoked another tribe who went in there and killed the lot of'em. Anyway this Caiera is left all sorts of dead and turns to stone before breaking to bits and revealing a cocoon. Apparently Wildlings do cocoons now. Don't even know how to squirt how kids properly. So this other tribe got no need of a fucking cocoon so the toss the bleeding thing into a river of fire, that's wildling talk for lava. Of course this cocoon has our plucky hero inside and he was tough as coffin nails even before being born. So he crawls out of this lake of fire, as you do, and vanishes into the wilderness, which I'm guessing is the first fucking bush he came across because its North of SHIELD, its all fucking wilderness. Well about a year later he's grown into a man, cause fuck it I don't know ask a Maester. So now he's got the power of the Shadow Tribe without needin' to learn it of nuffin because that's how magic works, you wipe out someone's magic druid tribe and the last of'em gets all the special powers. So the leader of the tribe that fucked up his tribe is Axeman Bone, not sure if he was born 'Axeman' but I couldn't quite say for certain. So our boy Skaar is a hulking green piece of walking murder who climbed out of a lake of lava, so Axeman's lads are proper frightened. Axeman however has a cunning plan, he says to his lads "I got this" and with all his cunning has his dragon go to eat Skaar. Cause you know...there be dragons north of the wall. Skaar only goes and fucks up the dragon before proceeding to fuck up everything else. So he singlehandedly wipes out all these pricks and keep in mind this green bastard is one fucking year old. So having completed his heroic quest he says to himself "what the fuck am I supposed to do now?" as a one year old does having finished the driving force in his life. He decides that the only person to screw him over as much as old Axeman did would be Daddy dearest, so he goes in search of him, finds him and they proceed to kick fifty shades of shit out of each other. After that daddy dearest puts a tiara on some wildling whore, calls her a princess and Skaar gets sucked off for the first time. Suddenly he was slightly less of an angry cunt. They patch everything up and lived happily ever after. As far as giant green wildling warchiefs go at least."

I pledge to: Pledges are for kneelers!

Garuss Vakarian

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Username: Garuss Vakarian
Character Name: Sir, Tony Masters: The Taskmaster
Canon Comic books mainly.
Age: ......... Depends on his mind set, or the memories he is currently accessing.
Physical Description:
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Ex knight for Lord Zemo. Now a Sellsword.
What does your character desire most?: .................................
Personal Philosophy: Swiftly? Or slowly?

Notable Equipment & Weaponry:
- His armor is an assortment of Leathers. Hardened to defend against the most basic attacks, light enough to keep him swift on his feet.
  - As man whom adores the bow and arrow, he is cuaght naked without it. He typically carries a Long bow.
    - He prefers the Sword and Shield style. One in which he adopted by watching the Warden of the North, Steve Rogers in combat. To reflect this he carries a buckler, and Bastard Sword as his primary melle weapons. Though this is for battles, in assassinations he travels much more lightly.
        - An assortment of arrows. From common metals, to Vibranium. His most expensive arsenal being his 5 Black Vibranium arrows. Which he saves only for the most dangerous of missions. More prominently, a political assassination.

- His signature Skull Mask. The symbol of his infamous name.

Skills: 1: Articulate, enjoys history, fantasy, legend, myth, and all the theories and philosophies there in. For it, he is one for an interesting conversation. Or at least one to fluant his vocabulary and intelligence. 2: Skilled planning, he can concoct a crafty get away in a moments notice. A perfect assassination, if given the time to set up the pawns, and other pieces. 3:Skilled chest player. (Or equivalent of, with whatever games we invent or use in this world.) 4: Voice mimicry. 5: Alchemy.

A List of Powers/Spells attributes of your character: Perfect Assassin: The Taskmaster is dubbed thus due to his inexplicable skill at learning from others. He can copy, and learn from the movements, actions, and skills of others. As thus, if he can see you accomplish it. He can do so as well, if not the same, then better. (Notice how I didn't include combat as a skill? That is because it is not a skill. It's his power to see, and become better through seeing.)

Bio:

I pledge to: Pleasure, coin, and the swift death of my enemies. All in that order.

WIP

NubianLegend

Both are approved, I haven't heard from the Hulk's player but if anyone wants to apply for Hulk then that character is open as well. I don't have any obligation to reserve an indefinite character. Truth be told, there's really no excuse not to have your ducks in a row or at least in a direction.

blackcatotaku

I would be interested in playing I do adore A song of Ice and Fire and X-Men. As far as I could tell Rogue and Emma Frost are still available correct? I did have a few questions as to how to tweak their powers to make it work for this setting since I wasn't exactly certain about how the power sets work in this setting...?

NubianLegend

Quote from: blackcatotaku on May 10, 2015, 11:57:53 PM
I would be interested in playing I do adore A song of Ice and Fire and X-Men. As far as I could tell Rogue and Emma Frost are still available correct? I did have a few questions as to how to tweak their powers to make it work for this setting since I wasn't exactly certain about how the power sets work in this setting...?

Just avoid the over-the-top stuff you see in comics and you should be fine, remember this is light medieval-magic based world where anyone can die. As a rule, think of powers in terms of the lower-end super spectrum.

Praxis

I'm not going to have the bandwidth for this.  Best of luck guys.

Moon Knight is up for grabs!

blackcatotaku

Hmm okay I will give this some thought and post the sheets and can tweak if its too OP for the setting I have a few ideas like I was thinking of making Rogue a bit like how Arya's abilities worked with the house of black and white. I wanted to make her a master of whispers like Vrys but using the skill set of disguise, seduction and a touch of magic to do so. With Emma I'm having a harder time trying to figure out how to adapt Psychic powers to a lower level midevial style play... Oh well time to flex those creativity muscles.

NubianLegend

Quote from: blackcatotaku on May 11, 2015, 11:40:57 AM
Hmm okay I will give this some thought and post the sheets and can tweak if its too OP for the setting I have a few ideas like I was thinking of making Rogue a bit like how Arya's abilities worked with the house of black and white. I wanted to make her a master of whispers like Vrys but using the skill set of disguise, seduction and a touch of magic to do so. With Emma I'm having a harder time trying to figure out how to adapt Psychic powers to a lower level midevial style play... Oh well time to flex those creativity muscles.

Emma's spells could fall under the Alteration school of magic.

Or it could be more of a behavior prediction fortuneteller kind of thing. Clairvoyance is not uncommon in fantasy settings. Especially game of thrones.

SweetSerenade

Nubian Is right :D there was several notations in Game of thrones, where characters had Clairvoyance. Whether the attained it through ceremony/ritual, or through natural innate means. Some people had rather prophetic dreams... :D I think Nubian is pretty awesome for figuring out all the schools of magic that things would fall under, though.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Deamonbane

I'm afraid I'll have to draw back from this one, guys. Muse issues, RL issues of all kinds.

Will follow the RP though, see how it goes.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Garuss Vakarian

Best of luck Demonbane. ^^

>_< Another draw back. *Sigh.*

Ya, Clerovoyance has been common enough for Thrones. Be it in a dream. Or staring into a fire. (R'hller. Lord of Light.) Hell, even tasting blood, as we have seen I think this season? Next some ones gonna look into the bones, when he roll's them around in a bowl and throws them onto a table. :P

I like that idea for Rogue, involving the Faceless Men. It introduces a point in the Thrones verse I dont think we talked about much. The Other parts of the world, such as Braavos. And with my reference of R'hller, the worlds gods, and religious structure. I will be safe with a guess, we just keep the ones from the show. The seven, The Old Gods, and R'hller. Speaking of which again, I know how Johny Storm can still use fire, at least in some aspect. He worship's R'hller. (It has been known for practitioners to do unexplainable feats. One such being to set their sword ablaze, or come back to life, Both examples we have seen in the show.)

Orange Marmalade

I've still been a bit wishy washy about trying to nail down what sort of character I'd like, but all this talk of powers raised a question.

Just how far towards 'normal' are we moving the mutants?

For example, in this world, just how strong is the Hulk? What exactly is viable for Jean Grey or other characters with more nebulous type mutant abilities?

Sirian Eve

Hulk should be strong enough to at least uproot huge trees I would say.

I was looking at  Nubian hat stated earlier about Emma. Jean Grey could have Phoenix egg(s) that are the source of her power as well as being flame resistant like  Daenerys.

NubianLegend

Since there's so much confusion about the direction of superpowers in-game as of late, I think I'm gonna go ahead and do a tiered in-depth thread for that.

Elias