You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:16:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: MarvelThrones:A Tale Of Spider's & Hulk's(Need Captain America, Phoenix, others)  (Read 10161 times)

Offline wander

Gonna hang back and see what characters come in for the moment.

Offline Ascia

Sue Storm, Spy Master, work for you?

Offline NubianLegendTopic starter

Sue Storm, Spy Master, work for you?

Sue Storm is with Doom but I suppose she can be a spy master as well.

Online Primarch

If not already claimed I would be interested in reserving Thor Odinson.

Offline Sirian Eve

Angela is fine but she's not an actual full blooded goddess, so much as she's a very powerful being descended from gods. Their god blood is weakening that's why the Odinsons are inbreeding like crazy. There actually was a god king who ruled all nine realms at one time, but got bored and vacated to his demigod offspring. Who are/were thor's forefathers.

I'm familiar with the character in Marvel-verse, but since I'm looking at  this like an Alternate Version , I assume that she is Thor's half sister still in this version or are they twins?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 01:36:38 PM by Sirian Eve »

Offline Kokaine

• Pillow Tamer & Keeper of the Chains | One helluva drug...
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • ...and thus Beauty shall claim her wicked Beast...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I edited my first post and then realized it might be missed so I will say that I am interested in either Black Widow or Mockingbird.

I'm familiar with the character in Marvel-verse, but since I'm looking at  this like an Alternate Version. I assume that she is  Thor's half sister still in this version or are they twins?

Which did you prefer? I think them having different mothers makes a bit more sense if they were to get together.

If not already claimed I would be interested in reserving Thor Odinson.

He's reserved. I think I'll start on a layout for character sheets sometime today.

Offline Sirian Eve

Which did you prefer? I think them having different mothers makes a bit more sense if they were to get together.

Having different mothers works for me. I actually prefer it that way. My next question is: So these two already have offspring to claim the throne? Or are they struggling to keep the bloodline going?

Having different mothers works for me. I actually prefer it that way. My next question is: So these two already have offspring to claim the throne? Or are they struggling to keep the bloodline going?

I dunno, I think you need to work that out with Primarch. Thor could have some bastard offspring hanging around somewhere, but I think it would be more interesting if they tried and tried, but just couldn't.

Offline Sirian Eve

Will do.  ;)

I edited my first post and then realized it might be missed so I will say that I am interested in either Black Widow or Mockingbird.

That's fine by me  ;)

Offline SweetSerenade

Tracking this game, and posing tentative interest. I'm more OC realm, but I'll see where all the stones fall before I figure out what to do with my female...

Offline Bloodied Porcelain

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
I'm going to tentatively claim the lovely Wanda, though I'm probably going to hold off on making a sheet till I see if I can find someone to play Pietro or Vision and see who else steps up to the plate for the game as a whole. This is kind of set up to require a massive cast of players and characters and at this point there aren't enough to even scratch the surface of what's needed.

Offline Urbanzorro

You sir, should be commended for this idea!

I'm interested though I don't yet know who I'd want to play. Also maybe the Hulk as a wildling leader might fit? Could be a good place for the more bizzare/uncontrollable characters in the marvel verse.

You sir, should be commended for this idea!

I'm interested though I don't yet know who I'd want to play. Also maybe the Hulk as a wildling leader might fit? Could be a good place for the more bizzare/uncontrollable characters in the marvel verse.

I never saw this before, but I can see this fitting quite well actually. Hulk as the leader of the wildlings makes so much sense. Thanks

Offline BarbaraGordon

Vaguely interested. Will keep an eye on it.

Online Orange Marmalade

This is an awesome idea!

I'm thinking Strange could be a lot of fun to play in this particular environment...

Offline Faustus

• Soul Seller || Stygia's Nostradamus || Deposed King || His Rosalind
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • I am not omniscient, but I know a lot. - M.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Also intrigued! My best character seems to already be potentially in the works, though, so I'll need to change my norm. . . Hm.

Offline Mathim

Also tentatively interested. Would be willing to play Quicksilver (someone already said Strange was their preference, though that's usually mine) and I'd like to ask if Groot might be a possibility.

Offline RavenBlackmoon

I may jump in on this once I find a character I am interested in.

But Starlord and his band of outlaws called "Guardians" should be a thing.

Offline eternaldarkness

Also intrigued! My best character seems to already be potentially in the works, though, so I'll need to change my norm. . . Hm.

Dagger! I need a Dagger!

Dagger! I need a Dagger!

Please don't beg, it's just something I'm not particularly fond of seeing.

Offline eternaldarkness

Alrighty then. Best of luck to you.

Offline wander

I may jump in on this once I find a character I am interested in.

But Starlord and his band of outlaws called "Guardians" should be a thing.

Brotherhood without Banners sort, yeah?  :-)