You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:42:05 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: I play male characters! (Human/Monster/Fairly Dominant/Prefer Female Partners)  (Read 260 times)

Offline Adamska JamesTopic starter

I'm looking to write with creative people who want to play as female characters (so it doesn't matter what your gender is necessarily, just that you play female roles).

So here's kind of a run through of what types of things Adamska James writes.

Starting off simple and easy, I love doing just vanilla stories of romance and friendship. Slice of life style, you know? Sometimes with a little flavor thrown in but honestly there's nothing like a refreshing vanilla game sometimes.
Examples:
- The best friends who suddenly see something different in one another.
- Rivals in school and out, stuck in a compromising situation learning that they actuallu have more IN common than not.
- Just about any real life kind of fantasy one can imagine really. Just change a variable about how you experience your day to day and live out a fantasy based on that little "what if"

Evolving out of that, I also like to write about the forbidden fruits of romance.
Examples:
- Romeo and Juliet style romances where opposing factions and ideals separate lovers and they fight to overcome them.
- Stories about lovers in secret, like the cousins that met one summer not knowing their relation and only after falling in love do they find that they are restrained by the social stigma of their connection.
- Beauty and the beast tales where one partner is either a monster of some kind or an otherworldly being, or a cyborg. Told they musn't but spurred on by the passion in their time spent alone.

Tales of great adventure and intrigue, more excitement, less focus on just the romantic pursuits.
Examples:
- Rival archaeologists fighting through ancient ruins after the same prize.
- Pokemon journeys frought with battles, rivalries, comedy, danger, and all sorts of possible sexcapades depending on partners preferences. (some people prefer to have only human pairings, some go absolutely wild; I'm honestly not partial to either and can be very flexible)
- Fantasy worlds of adventure and unlimited possibility. (anything from focused combat, tricky ruins, very friendly natives, anthro's to straight up bestiality and other weirdness.)
- Scifi stories with time travelling cops and treasure hunters, cyborgs, and even lovecraftian horrors spanning the universe.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 05:11:12 PM by Adamska James »

Offline Adamska JamesTopic starter

After a looney hiatus frought with drama untold, Adamska James returns to the writing battlefield weilding a keyboard and a mind full of wonders aplenty.

He stands in an arena on sands bloodied by the clashes of many a writer before him. Ready to take on the next opponent and write the story of a lifetime.

Come all challengers!
PM me and write up a storm with me :D