You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:50:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a GM for a one on one PF or DnD 5e game  (Read 113 times)

Offline TickTopic starter

Looking for a GM for a one on one PF or DnD 5e game
« on: May 02, 2015, 07:54:58 PM »
Not my usual request but I have been recently reintroduced to systems and I never quite get to play them as much as a want.

So, why one on one? I have had very bad luck with group games and thus generally avoid them, and I generally prefer faster replies in general and try to keep my rp count down to focus on a few.

Secondly, I know this is rather demanding of me and I do apologize, but I prefer to rp with a lady or liege. Again, bad past experience with lords.

Now as for the game in general, if the resources are free I can play in most settings though the two versions I have some experience with are Pathfinders and 5e. Though I haven't gotten much experience in either so some rules may need some explanations or questions may arise.

Setting: I prefer Eberron but give me the materials and I can learn any setting fairly well.

Characters: I have three characters I want to play and would be happy to discuss them and work out the details if anyone is interested.

Thank you for reading, I am leaving it a bit obscure so that we can work out something we both enjoy instead of me setting a sort of law on what we will rp.

Tick