Sheya is 5’8” with a toned and voluptuous figure. Her pelt has been groomed to a thinner coat to deal with the heat of the desert and is composed of black, grays, and whites. It clings to her figure like a second skin, hinting the light six pack on her abdomen and the muscles of her thighs and arms. She takes care of her fur as well as her mane of raven hair both being silky and downy to the touch. Blue streaks of dye can be found in her hair and on her tail for faddish reasons, matching her icy, blue orbs that bear a dim glow from her genomorphy.
The lieutenant when on-duty can be found wearing a tasteful dress jacket and blouse with her hair wrapped up with a hair clip, and a dress skirt or pants depending upon the mood she’s in. When in combat, she wears a tactical armored vest, tri-polyfiber shorts, knee and elbows guards, and fingerless gloves. Her badge often rests over her right boob, and she wears a tactical belt that carries items from handcuffs to a mini medkit.
Off-duty, Sheya wears clothes just like a typical human female her age.
Despite being a genomorph, specifically a canine genomorph, she still bears characteristics of beauty from her long, thick hair, ample bosom, and round shapely hips. Her laid-back, down-to-earth attitude can be seen on her face as she often keeps calm and focused even in the worst of situations.Visual Appearance: Preferred Weapon(s):
x Niko Ghost Sight Sniper Rifle
– A sniper rifle that lives up to its name, “Ghost.” The rifle is capable of infrared, night vision, and electromagnetic detection. If it has a heartbeat, she can find it. If it’s electronic, she can find it. The rifle’s detection system like a ghost can pass through nearly any obstacle to identify a target. Once the target has been detected, a round of condensed plasma is ejected from the barrel on a mere click
to strike and incinerate a cantelope-sized hole in the target. “Ghost” is a weapon Sheya only deploys on the gravest of missions. Most missions she can handle up close and personal.
X P-999 Bayonetta
– An assault rifle with four modes: Safe, Semi, Burst, and X. The “X” or “Extreme” mode is a demolition mode where a pyre flower grenade is launched with the devastation of napalm, thus its “extreme” labeling. When a Papa Fox (her code name for the Pyre Flower) detonates, the explosion blooms outwards like a blue flower coating and melting everything in liquid plasma up to a 50m radius. Its name “P-999” comes from the 999 plasma rounds per minute it releases on burst mode. She prefers to only switch to burst mode when confronted with a tough, close-quarters enemy, otherwise, she uses semi.
x Standard Pistol
– When off-duty and her other weapons are locked away in a locker, Sheya will carry a concealed pistol with DNA detection lock/release. The gun is programmed to only fire for the true owner of the weapon.
x Standard Tactical Knife
– for cutting things and not just flesh, but basic utility and stealth kills.
x Combat Gloves
– her fingerless gloves have reinforced knuckles to ensure her punches deal extra damage.
x Martial Arts
– Her teeth, fists, feet, and claws are all weapons she naturally employs. She is well-trained in grappling, takedowns, throws, and submissions, and is not a creature to take lightly even if unarmed. She is lean and acrobatic, capable of taking down her enemies swift, silent, and hard.Sexuality:
Heterosexual (might vary depending on how character interaction plays out)History
: Sheya was born into the ugly reality of genomorph trafficking. Her mother was one of many captured male and female canine genomorphs artificially engineered from humans and trafficked throughout the galaxy to be used as sex slaves for those wealthy individuals who stayed under the radar of the Galactic Police Force (GPF). She was born a natural genomorph when one of the hostages raped her out of desperation. They were all going to die anyway right? The police would never find them. She gave birth to Sheya in her captivity and did her best to raise and protect her, but she could not protect her child from life’s hellish lessons. The pup witnessed on countless occasions her mother being raped against her will and being forced into service. Their kidnappers would terrify her with vows that when she came of age, she would be subjected to the same cruelty. Fortunately, fate did not wish for her to suffer any longer.
One of the females snapped and had managed to escape from her john. She alerted the GPF of their location, and soon the trafficking ship was surrounded by a fleet. Hope filled the hearts of the captives until the traffickers refused to surrender. In a desperate chase across the stars, the traffickers fled and the canines desperate to aid the police staged a mutiny against their captors and attempted to take over the ship. Many canines died in the attempt from gunshot wounds and maiming. With no pilots to fly it, the ship crashed on the ice planet Zero. The GPF spent days cleaning up the wreckage an uncovering the bodies of the captured. Being one of few survivors, Sheya was found in the embrace of her dead mother, her fur singed and unconscious. She was discovered by Lieutenant Arben Reinhart
and she was placed under his care and protection until they could find her a family willing to take in a genomorph. Sheya, however, grew close to her guardian and he close to her. He eventually adopted her as his daughter and raised her to become one of the top officers in the GPF.
Recently, the GPF received a distress signal from Priri IV, requesting for more officers. Sheya volunteered to leave on orders to Sane to assist the Colonial Police and hadn’t expected to be shipped somewhere else, to a small town called, “Freud’s Slip.”Sexual Ons:
Back and shoulder massages, scratched behind the ears, tit play, doggie style, anal, biting, licking, scratching, rough/soft sex, choker chains, dirty talk at the right moment, flirting, and a strong partner.Sexual Offs:
Anything that belongs in a toilet should stay in a toilet, and being forced upon.