You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 19, 2017, 08:20:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Captain Malteses ideas thread (MxF and MxM)  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Captain MalteseTopic starter

Captain Malteses ideas thread (MxF and MxM)
« on: April 28, 2015, 08:23:16 AM »
I seem to have room in my roster for fresh stories again. So here are some new ideas... or old ideas, refurbished.

While my characters are always men, I am open to my cowriters' character being of any gender or variation therein.

A) Tic Toc
Category: Steampunk
The Great Steam War is over, the world rebuilds and new technologies start challenging the old spring-and-cogwheel and steam engine way of doing things big small and new. The electrical battery is just one new invention to be exploited, and one of the smaller effects is that the centuries-old clock and watches technologies is being left behind. So is the clockmaker and war veteran who returns to Bernsdorf to find that his craft and trade is reduced from creating art to repairing cheap and old massproduced junk. Still, there is enough work left for an eight fingered watchmaker to keep him with a roof and food. Life goes on.
Until a stranger comes to his door seeking help with a mechanism far more complicated and dangerous than keeping time on a schedule. Maybe the war isn't as over as it seemed to be. Maybe life isn't going to be as dull as it seemed to be, either.

------------------

B) Cold vengeance new
This story setting is based on the original Blade Runner, but set afterwards. (I have not seen the new movie, so any similarities are incidental.) The rebelling replicants have been hunted down and 'retired', and the Blade Runner has left town with his Rachael. But they are not the last of their kind. One more replicant who landed with the pirated ship, is not dead as reported after all. He is on a mission of a different kind. Where Roy Batty and the others wanted life, Troy Abyt wants death - the death of the entire system that created him and by creation doomed his kind to brief lives as slaves. It does not take long for the authorities to notices their mistake and send another Blade Runner to clean up. It might not be as easy this time. Because to Troy, a Blade Runner is the perfect key to get into the robot manufacturing facility of Tyrell Corporation.
Comment: I have wanted to play an android for some time, but never have. And I love this movie with its combination of science noir and poetry.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 07:45:18 AM by Captain Maltese »