You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 04:23:23 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Captain Malteses ideas thread (MxF and MxM)  (Read 851 times)

Offline Captain MalteseTopic starter

Captain Malteses ideas thread (MxF and MxM)
« on: April 28, 2015, 08:23:16 AM »
I seem to have room in my roster for fresh stories again. So here are some new ideas... or old ideas, refurbished.

While my characters are always men, I am open to my cowriters' character being of any gender or variation therein.

------------------

1. I put a spell on you

Two seekers find each other; a man with a strong connection to the occult and a bewitching shaman drum, and a woman - or  man - with untapped energies and a hitherto unexplained desire to dance. The man with a drum seeks a catalyst, the other is seeking to let go - and perhaps release someone or something else. Where do they meet; at a festival, or on a party beach, or an some other kind of party where drinking and dancing and music is going on? I am looking to play a primal, tattooed character here with a certain wild shaman style. The cocharacter might be fairly wild too, even Wiccan - or proper and shy and easily led, which would be fun too. There would be rituals, casual and not so casual erotic stuff, and possibly drugs. Crossing some boundaries here!

2. Survival instinct

« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 10:02:00 AM by Captain Maltese »