Kalore's Mask-open rp interest check-group

Started by Verasaille, April 25, 2015, 01:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

I wish to start a very open and fun filled adventure for those who like to explore a world of adventure and mystery. It will be my own original adventure. I like the typical dungeon crawl and had some success with one for the short time it was open.

This will be a bit different. I encourage people to come and go as they wish. It will be set in a small city in modern times. You can create a character and a backstory and join in as often as you like.

Gretchen Halloway has a small game and antique shop. She sets up games in the back of her shop. Mostly like Dungeons and Dragons, but any board game will do to entertain her customers. Sometimes she sets up a story night, when she brings out a very ancient antique Mask. She will wear it as she tells a story. As she weaves the tale, things around the room get hazy. The listeners are enraptured by the story and imagine themselves as part of it.

If anyone would like to participate I encourage saying so in the thread. I will set up an IC when there is enough interest.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Kythia

Verasaille

Fantastic, Kythia! I sure hope we can get a few more of the gamers interested. I love your comments when playing the board games.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Kythia

Verasaille

YAY!! Remiel you made my day. I will set it up in the Non Adult section as a way for newbies to join in and get to know the regular members.

I want to make it totally freeform and open. That is we will be playing as people walking into the shop and asking for a story night. Chat between yourselves, with the others and so forth. When the story begins it will be totally IC and the fun begins when the lights go out! No! Not that kind of fun! Just to make it spooky.

If you are in the game and want to drop out that is fine, the GM (me) can arrange for you to be executed or busy with a task elsewhere, your choice. Then if you are a missing character you can be pulled back into the story by being finished with your task, resurrected or make a new character. Does that sound workable?

Heartsink

Quote from: Verasaille on May 01, 2015, 05:53:57 PMI will set it up in the Non Adult section as a way for newbies to join in and get to know the regular members.

Hey, I'm a newbie here, what's up? ;) I'd be interested if it's still happening

Verasaille

Welcome Heartsink! I am hoping for a few more interested. I will be using this as an OOC forum. The IC will go up once I have a few more interested. This is also open to Non approved. It will be mostly PG13, if we get non approved.

Darkleather

Hi- I'm brand new on here and this sounds like an interesting thread

Sign me up :)

Verasaille

Welcome Darkleather! I can set up the shop at any time I think and see if we can get a few more intrigued.

Darkleather

Sounds good, Verasaille

I'm still on the Approval waiting list, so might be a little while before I can get fully involved

However, I'm looking forward to getting masked :)

Verasaille